18 month old Christmas list :-)

MrsPear

Mum
Reaction score
I've just written Joni's Christmas list, and I'm so excited I had to share it somewhere! I've just gone with the stuff she currently likes that I don't think she'll grow out of:

Spinning top
Reusable sticker book (plus some extra stickers from Paperchase because I love the designs there and I'd rather have stickers I actually like all over the furniture!)
Chunky felt tips
Wellies
Picture book (probably 3 or 4)
Gel window stickers

I was also looking at the music centre in the picture, but it's £50 and I hate spending much money, not because I'm tight but to be honest nothing expensive I've bought has ever been worth it. So I was kind of hoping to keep it really low key. She does already have a xylophone and some maracas so would it be worth it? What do you think?

Would love to hear what you have bought in the past/are planning to buy for your girls/boys of a similar age. She'll be 18 months just after Christmas.

x

Attachments

• 1363648921-51146500.jpg
    1363648921-51146500.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
Lovely list!!

Scuttle bugs are popular for that age group?

Or the little fisher price dolls pram is cute

I love those scuttle bug things! Are they mainly for indoors or outdoors? Because we don't really have any space inside. But if it's outdoors I might get one another time in case it's really icy again this year...nothing worse than a present you can't use right away.

You can use them either in or out but I would think it would have to be wooden floor or Lino don't think they'd go too well on carpet?

I've bought one for my DS who will be 20 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->