19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

You will want to make sure you have it near your bed, so all you have to do is reach over, and take your temp. You don't want to get up and move around at all. The temperature immediately changes once you start moving around. Mine can go up over 1/2 a degree!

Once you sign up to fertilityfriend, watch their youtube videos. They will inform you of your cycle, what to look for, how to track, how to temp, etc. Just have fun looking around!! :)

FertilityFriend is really good. After a few cycles of charting and seeing the pattern on the graph, you really get used to what you're looking for. Eventually you can tell by your chart and your body when you're due to O, when AF is due etc.

It turns out I already have an account! I don't even know what I'm doing!!! :shy:

All I can say is good luck to you! I have a 14-month-old, going back to college and I work full-time while being the breadwinner in the family since my husband is Disabled. It's really, really hard. But if you know you want to do it, then you know. :) good luck hun

I became pregnant at 20 and I was in Uni as well. Even though it wasn't planned it was the best thing that ever happened to us. I'm now 23, we are married and trying for number 2. I took a year off, went back to school and finished. I now have a career and a house and everything I always wanted :) we were young and don't get me wrong it is VERY hard but if you want something bad enough then it's pretty amazing what we can do once we set our minds on a goal.

Good luck!!

I'm not sure why I said trying for number 2 haha as I clearly know I am pregnant again. I guess it still hasn't sunk in! Only 7 weeks.

I became pregnant at 20 and I was in Uni as well. Even though it wasn't planned it was the best thing that ever happened to us. I'm now 23, we are married and trying for number 2. I took a year off, went back to school and finished. I now have a career and a house and everything I always wanted :) we were young and don't get me wrong it is VERY hard but if you want something bad enough then it's pretty amazing what we can do once we set our minds on a goal.

Good luck!!

haha i started reading this and had to stop to double check it wasnt.me who wrote it. i had baby number 1 unplanned at the age of 20 (she was an august 2011 baby, so by the looks of your ticker thingies, around the same age as your ds!) and now im trying for number 2. and im 23 on the 29th of this month! :haha:

I'm currently writing the sequel to my self published novel. I've wrote 2600 words yesterday and 2700 today, and I'm on a roll and I want to keep writing, but I also want to go to bed in time to get up early enough for an accurate temp.

DILEMMA.

That's good. I been wanting to write. Just about anything to clear my mind.

So I heard if you take prenatals while ttc helps out. I got nexa prenatal. It seems really good.

I would love to know why I'm so nauseous and vomiting a lot. I don't why but I still believe I could be pregnant.

so I'm 12CD, whatever that means but yea should I be ovulating soon? :blush:

Hi guys!!

Really need your help this morning. I did my temp and noticed today and yesterday my temps are much higher than last cycle this time. Do you think, according to my chart, I O'd on CD14?

I don't know at this stage? I think so? Haven't gotten my cross hairs on ff yet?

Any thoughts?

It could happen. I'm not sure but just to be safe you should still do the baby dance.

Hi guys!!

Really need your help this morning. I did my temp and noticed today and yesterday my temps are much higher than last cycle this time. Do you think, according to my chart, I O'd on CD14?

I don't know at this stage? I think so? Haven't gotten my cross hairs on ff yet?

Any thoughts?

Im only new to this myself, but i think your 36.20ish one was simply a low day. it doesnt look to me like you've O'd yet, but like i said, im really not sure.

Is it bad to take prenatals at night? I heard taking them while ttc helps

Hi there! I'm 20 in my final year at UNI studying business management. I have a 6.5 month old son and we're currently TTC for #2 :) I'll be going back to UNI next September hopefully to do my PGCE to teach :)

Here if you need a chat.

Hi there! I'm 20 in my final year at UNI studying business management. I have a 6.5 month old son and we're currently TTC for #2 :) I'll be going back to UNI next September hopefully to do my PGCE to teach :)

Here if you need a chat.

Awww. Your so lucky. How's ttc for #2?

We fell on first cycle with my LO, so we were lucky with him. This time, we've only just started so this week :) Fingers crossed. I'm giving myself until December then if no conception then I'll leave it until I've my PGCE. This year is proving hard at uni with my dissertation etc so hopefully it goes ok.. eek :)
What uni are you at? xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->