19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

kazine!!!!! A faint line is good! You can try testing again in a few days or next week. My gyn told me that even a faint line counts! Many baby dust to you! Don't forget about us if you get a BFP!

Of course I won't forget about you guys. I'll have you on facebook before you know it ;)
I might have imagined the line mind lol. But the back pain. The BACK PAIN. THAT I AM NOT IMAGINING OH MY GOD.

kazine!!!!! A faint line is good! You can try testing again in a few days or next week. My gyn told me that even a faint line counts! Many baby dust to you! Don't forget about us if you get a BFP!

Of course I won't forget about you guys. I'll have you on facebook before you know it ;)
I might have imagined the line mind lol. But the back pain. The BACK PAIN. THAT I AM NOT IMAGINING OH MY GOD.

Good :) & I know how you feel. I stayed home yesterday because I wasn't feeling well and the back pain was horrible. Although I wish I didn't stay home because if I'm absent from college one more time my financial aid goes bye bye!

Test in a few days!!

And woo you. Better not forget us!

I'm sorry about the BFN Bullsbabe :( as they say, youre not out until the witch comes!

As for me im having absolutely nightmare back pain. It's came and gone over the past few months but today it is unbearable! went to the doctors yesterday and they say, painkillers! useless!

Thought I saw a very faint line this morning and I went to freak but its gone if there was one... Can it be next week please?

Voided my temperature this morning because I had to get up at 8.30 and i usually sleep til 10/11. My temps are always much lower at 8am. We'll see what it's like tomorrow.

Wow wow wow!!! A faint line is a LINE!!!!!!!:happydance:
Test again soon? If it shows again, take a photo!! Would love to see it!

Trying to be positive, still no AF so I'm keeping the faith!! Who knows, maybe we could be bump buddies :winkwink:

I guess but my mother also told me when she was pregnant she had her period in all of her pregnancies. I also have to keep that in mind.

I'm feeling sick.

& yes baby dust to everyone!

Not impossible :) I *think* my mum also had like 2 periods while pregnant with me? Not really sure what causes it, but I know it's possible! Listen to your body, maybe see a Doc if you continue to feel sick?:flower:

I wonder what causes it as well but I'm still crossing my fingers & toes! I might get some blood work done when I go to my gyn to see if I'm even able to have kids. Now that my cycle is normal I think I might continue to use preseed. The stories I read about it seems legit.:spermy:

How long have you been TTC? If you don't mind me asking? Dunno if you get Preseed here is South Africa :shrug:

Yes send us a photo!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you bullsbabe! Hoping you'll get a BFP soon!

Mmm does preseed help a lot?

Yes send us a photo!

Thank you so much!! Been running to the loo like a crazy person all day, every time expecting to see :witch: but maybe she's just taunting me :coffee:

Also wondering about preseed? :shrug:

https://baby-phoenix.tumblr.com/image/63463651625

Totally imagining things! I just caved and took another test on above IC. Embarrassing story time... I thought I saw a faint line so I freaked and got up to go get one of my few store bought tests... and spilled my pee cup on the bathroom floor! :'(

You guys!

I hope you both keep strong and get your bfp!

Haha kazine, that made me laugh! Did you buy anymore tests?

I still haven't got the dreaded period so hoping it'll stay that way!

https://baby-phoenix.tumblr.com/image/63463651625

Totally imagining things! I just caved and took another test on above IC. Embarrassing story time... I thought I saw a faint line so I freaked and got up to go get one of my few store bought tests... and spilled my pee cup on the bathroom floor! :'(

Don't quit honey!! Maybe you need 1st pee, because it's still early? We keep on believing ok? Both of us, until the wicked witch shows up!:hugs:

Sorry, couldn't help but giggle at the pee cup :laugh2:

You guys!

I hope you both keep strong and get your bfp!

Haha kazine, that made me laugh! Did you buy anymore tests?

I still haven't got the dreaded period so hoping it'll stay that way!

OH DAMN!!!! Sorry girl, I thought your AF came, that's why I haven't been saying GL to you!! Feeling very silly now. Sorry :blush:

So all 4 of us are still in with a shot!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: all round!!!!

Don't feel sorry!

I hope so! We could all be bump buddies ;)

I guess but my mother also told me when she was pregnant she had her period in all of her pregnancies. I also have to keep that in mind.

I'm feeling sick.

& yes baby dust to everyone!

Not impossible :) I *think* my mum also had like 2 periods while pregnant with me? Not really sure what causes it, but I know it's possible! Listen to your body, maybe see a Doc if you continue to feel sick?:flower:

I wonder what causes it as well but I'm still crossing my fingers & toes! I might get some blood work done when I go to my gyn to see if I'm even able to have kids. Now that my cycle is normal I think I might continue to use preseed. The stories I read about it seems legit.:spermy:

How long have you been TTC? If you don't mind me asking? Dunno if you get Preseed here is South Africa :shrug:

Since December '12 and every time I get a :bfn: I get upset & wonder if I'm able to even have kids.:shrug:

Yes send us a photo!

Preseed is used in fertility clinics. It feels natural & non-sticky. This may be tmi but to me it feels like it goes deeper... :dohh: It doesn't have a smell. It sometimes feel cold when it goes the... lets call it kitty lol. Preseed is solde in CVS, Target< Walmart, Walgreens and Duane Reade, Rite Aid. You can even try some websites. Just go tp preseed.com :flower:

I'm not worried about my BFN at this DPO. Just got such back ache and nausea that i was hoping for an early BFP. :p

Would be great!! What are you hoping for? Boy or girl?
I don't really mind either way, the OH doesn't either!
Would quite like a boy though, they seem a tad easier haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"