19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Tonight I just got really really severe back cramps that had me nearly screaming... Don't know if it ties with my other back pains or pregnancy...

I'm on the same boat. Just drink some tea. It seems to be helping me.:thumbup:

It's eased a lot now... Before we left for OHs parents house it came on so suddenly I just started screaming and OH was looking terrified lol! It hurt all the way here and its hurt all night but its fine now... As long as I don't move!

Talking about my back pains and OHs mother is going on about how she got such pains when she was pregnant.. aah

mmm getting bad cramps and constipated (sorry if tmi) and i've also got really bad backpain, I thought it was because of how I sit but I'm getting it all the time now!

Think we should start a back pain society on here lol. im crippled, OH is running around after me. I enjoy that when I'm healthy but when its because I'm incapable of getting up without agony, I don't like being dependant. :(

Spotting... I think... Little bit... I wanna cry :'(

We should! My back, hips and pelvic hurts! Its a hula hoop of pain.

There's still a chance. Some people mistake spotting and implantation. Let's just hope it stays like that and doesn't get heavy.

We should! My back, hips and pelvic hurts! Its a hula hoop of pain.

There's still a chance. Some people mistake spotting and implantation. Let's just hope it stays like that and doesn't get heavy.

It's totally too late for implantation... I'm praying it stays away :'(

You don't know that. I'm praying for mines to finish. I'm in so much pain its unbearable!

I know. I just wonder why I'm getting it now. Though some people get it before AF :(

No more signs of the witch atm! I'll be gutted if I'm not pg after getting those faint lines!

Bfn. I'm only 12dpo though. and it wasn't FMU. Was hoping to get my BFP tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->