19, in Uni and trying for a baby.

Yes please say what we think you're a saying!!!!

I'm slowly starting to think I am. I ate a bagel while getting ready for school & had some juice... It just seemed to come right back out & for a strange reason now out of the 3 weeks I couldn't go for nothing, I gotta go, go!
I can't miss anymore days so I'm forcing myself not to vomit or do it in my pants. >.<
I'm so sorry if it was tmi enough! I feel like I'm dying cause I'm holding everything in.

Next month Bullsbabe :'(

I've been.a bit off yesterday and today... Bit weepy... Okay I cried my eyes out a few times.

Kept my mouth shut about the possible BFP... Really wanna surprise OH at work tomorrow

... Are you saying what I think you're saying?!

What do you think I'm saying? Did you not see the pic I posted lol

noooo dont worry about what you say!
ahhh it really sounds like you are!

Oh I really really hope you are and if you are, that is a reason not to go in!

Having a nice night with OH and just quickly sneaked a test in in the hopes that I could just come out and just go, surprise, lol, but alas it wasn't meant to be. I still think I saw a very very faint line but not enough to be 100%

This is killing me!

ahhhh! fingers are still crossed!

I'm sure it will happen soon!

https://baby-phoenix.tumblr.com/image/63634268636

I couldn't see a line :/ but may be due to it being a photo!

Hiya!! Im 21 ive been trying with my oh for 3 years now . When you know you know! Doesnt matter on age. Ive been a bit silly by putting off uni to try so been in and out of jobs but sept 2014 i want to go to uni otherwise i feel itl be too late for me personally but were still trying and oh has his semen anyalisis on the 5th of nov and on the 12 th of nov is results and stuff so were hopeful. Unfortunatly being young doesnt make you super fertile baby makers lol but i will say out of my friendship group the three girls im close too all have children 2 have 2 children blessed with one of each and the third has a ds but announced today shes pregnant and hoping for her dd. so im the odd one out. That being said im constantly jelous but very happy for them all and i just gotta keep hoping for baby dust to work for me one day. Gl all on your journeys. Jus thought id give my twopence worth xx

I love it when we get new girls! Welcome JenniferS92.

So I found out my OH is getting some tests today! I'm excited but scared at the same time.

I love it when we get new girls! Welcome JenniferS92.

So I found out my OH is getting some tests today! I'm excited but scared at the same time.

Good luck and let us know asap!

I will :)

I was on the train and saw the cutest newborn. I had to look away before I started crying. I'm feeling extremely emotional today!

I guess it wasn't meant to be! I'm spotting... There goes my day.

Ugh, I just wanna cry so badly. I'm tired of getting a BFN & my AF. I know I should be positive and keep trying but my spirit and motivation is undermined.

I'm going to be a young/old lady with 60 dogs!

I feel bad because I told my OH that I can't keep doing this so if he wants a baby he can knock someone else up. I'm horrible

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ladies!!!

Second day of AF,thought I would be depro, but feeling good, except AF cramps are killing me. Seeing this as another cycle to make a healthy lil peanut. Which is weird, coz I'm an extremely impatient person!! This is going to be it!!

@Kazine - I swear today I see a bit more of a line on that test!! Did you do another one??? I'm really excited for you girl!!

@ Wishing - Oh no! Maybe the spotting isn't all that bad? Is it dark brown or red? Don't give up girl. The witch hasn't shown up yet, so you are still in! How are the temps looking? I to sometimes get emotional when looking at the little ones.. Last night at a business league bowling match which my DH and I take part in, I saw this little baby girl with a pink tutu. Clearly oblivious to everyone around her..just starting to walk..was the cutest thing. I was staring so much, I forgot for that moment I still had to take part... :( She was just so beautiful...

@Lerp - How's things on your side? Anything new? ;)

@ Jessica - Hi and welcome!! We have made this more into our personal chat room. Lol. We love having new ttc buddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->