1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

I read that theres sonething you can take for a sticky egg? And pineapple core is meant to help with implantation 1 to 5 dpo.

Think af is coming I have cramps :( :( :(

I resisted the urge to test yesterday and then tested this am with a frer - bfn :( this waiting game is really the worst! I need to pick up a hobby to keep myself busy!

Just popped to the loo as felt wet down there thought af was here early but nope nothing yet just light brown spotting when I wipedm I must be going crazy. Still just about hanging in there!!

Af showed up :'( 3 days early. Ive never had a cycle this short beforr, so im really surprised. Four days ago I would have sworn I was pregnant. Super sad now!

Sorry ladies with Af arrival. I'm still waiting here. Feeling crampy
Like it's coming.

Whoopsie. Thought I already posted in here this morning but guess not. I got a bfn at 12 dpo. Doing another one tomorrow. I'm addicted lol. AF due Sunday or Monday. So nervous.
Sorry all you ladies with AF :( good luck next month.

Sorry for afs and bfns everyone :( I got a bfn last night at 11dpo with a frer, I had tested in the morning with an ic so thought just maybe the frer would show something. Nope :nope: I am officially done testing unless af doesn't come on monday.

Anybody ever have back pain kidney pain. I've been having that all afternoon. Annoying. Not sure if period coming related. I just wish it was known. Either bleed or give me a line. This is for the birds n

Boo for af arrivals :( sorry ladies.

Ive not tested this morning as staying at my mums last night. Pretty sick of bfns and the same brown spotting still when I wipe since 9 dpo wtf?? Pinching cramps in left seem to have gone but didnt feel like that constant scooping af cramping I usually get.

Af due monday ish based on o day 31st or 1st.

Fx for the rest of you still in and happy next cycle to the others xxx

Steph and Noodle, I think we are all due af around monday 15th? I was reading a few stories on tww bfp by dpo and there were some bfns up till 16 17 18 dpo and then bf(aint)ps there after. So guess levels can just be slow to rise. Heres hoping!!

Anybody ever have back pain kidney pain. I've been having that all afternoon. Annoying. Not sure if period coming related. I just wish it was known. Either bleed or give me a line. This is for the birds n

I think I'm getting that today for the first time. Sort of feels similar to period pain.

11dpo and bfn on frer :( i knew i was out this month i can tell, just hoping af arrives really soon now get it over with

literally got af type scooping cramps 15 mins ago and went for a wee and got red flow on the tissue. I cant feel flow coming out but thats how af always seems to start anyway :(

gutted i really thought what with the preseed we used last time it would work this time too, timed ovulation with opks and bd enough. mega disappointed!! :nope:

i know now not to take any notice of spotting no matter how early i get it!! (since 8-9 dpo).

GL to the test of you still in xxx

Aw, Kia. I hate that feeling. On to next month for us both (though that doesn't sound so great when you just knew you had it this month)! :hugs:

Im out too.... Woke up 730 feeling a little off... Went to the bathroom... Ugggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->