1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

I caved and tested today at 10dpo (I think) - BFN. I wasn't going to but after an evening full of pretty bad breast/armpit pain last night, I ended up doing it. No clue how I'm not going to test daily now that I've broken the seal so to speak.

Know the feeling we live in hope till af arrives ladies xx

I had a completely white BFN with a FRER last pregnancy at 10dpo and tested every day after with ICs... only got an obvious BFP with the IC on 14dpo... what I'm saying is: STILL HOPE!!!

Pretty sure ive got another bfn at 10dpo. Feeling sad but the same thing happened in my last pregnancy (bfn at 10dpo) will keep testing though, I still feel really positive that im pregnant

it is indeed good that you ladies who got bfps before also got bfns this early, proves sometimes you just gotta wait for the levels to rise.

With dd i tested the day AF was due so 14dpo and got a bfp straight away. so fx cross here too!!

Will test again in the morning with fmu. going to get an early night as feeling knackered tnt!!

nn ladies xxx :sleep:

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you guys!!
I had a +opk on the 29th..
Tested yesterday and today.. And Nada..
Having cramps, super tired and nauseous lately.. Dunno what to think. With #, it was alot easier and there wasn't any symptoms...

Hi ladies! Hope I can join you guys!!
I had a +opk on the 29th..
Tested yesterday and today.. And Nada..
Having cramps, super tired and nauseous lately.. Dunno what to think. With #, it was alot easier and there wasn't any symptoms...

Welcome to the madness :)
Know the feeling I thought we totally messed up o day and dtd when we got pg with dd so I didn't symptom spot or anything. It was a much less stressful time lol.

Dpo 10 or 11 and bfn. Af due around 15th. Want to see a squinter :(

Wow I have serious hunger pangs on the train into work this morning. Im usually ok till about 9.30 when I get breakfast and been dieting for a couple of weeks and having the same amount of food for dinner.

Also not been to the loo in 2 days now! Maybe the low carb diet. But hungryyyy!

BFN on a frer this morning at 10dpo :(

Attachments

• DSC_1260_opt (1).jpg
    DSC_1260_opt (1).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 19
Sorry about the BFN Steph still time!!xx
Ladies I'm confused I've not had a cycle like this, I've had change my chart as AF still hasn't arrived, I assumed when I saw red yest morn that AF was here but other than that when I wiped no AF, still getting brown but that's it so odd, AF is due today I'm 13 dpo. I wish AF would hurry up as dh is away for work on the 27th and at this rate I'll be o then:( cramps are gone too and boobs slightly sore but I know I'm not pregnant, no symptoms, looked like that cp really messed with me xxxxx

9dpo today i caved and done my only cheap test it was a really cheap test they were 2 for £1 in asda only 90% accurate and says to be done day after missed period so not sensitive lol but bfn as expected! i have no other tests i can do so now i have to wait till after af is due to do my CBD thats if the witch doesnt get me first!!

So way tmi but I just went to the toilet and a big blob of brown mucusy blood came out onto toiley tissue. Im freaking out, what could that be?!

Court I had the same yest only mine was red and mucousy I clicked AF started on my chart but since then all I've had is brown discharge xxx
Sorry about the neg Charlie, I've used asda tests a lot and they're not brill sensitive xxx

Does anyone else see a second line?

Attachments

• IMG_20140911_071443_edit.jpg
    IMG_20140911_071443_edit.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 21
Sorry Melissa I can't but can you IRL? Well AF has definitely arrived this time, at least I know for sure now! Xxx

I can but it's very faint.... might just be wishful thinking haha

Or the start of a bfp! They do start faint on the cheapies, and they don't show up on camera fingers crossed! Xxxx

Here is another picture of the same test:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2229191-faint-line-dollar-tree-test.html

I hope you're right! I'm so impatient I just want to know now! haha

I can see a shadow of a line on that pic! I know I'm the same, I hate not knowing! I used to use ICS then if I got a line do an early branded test, Superdrug early at 10miu I've found the best and gave me a line at 7 dpo with my youngest xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->