1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Sorry ladies. I'm still holding out. Us shows smaller cyst and thick wall endometrium.(according to the tech, not dr ) So that could be one of two things. Ready to shed or hold baby. Idk

Sorry ladies. I'm still holding out. Us shows smaller cyst and thick wall endometrium.(according to the tech, not dr ) So that could be one of two things. Ready to shed or hold baby. Idk

Good luck heather i hope its the latter!! :)

Thanks kialea - it appears we are pretty close with our cycles so we can continue onto next o day together!

Thanks kialea - it appears we are pretty close with our cycles so we can continue onto next o day together!
Exactly.. There's always next month!! I've already joined the Oct thread.. Lol

Noooo so many of you with AFs today. Sorry :( Still waiting for mine to show. Took a test today and BFN and 13dpo. Pretty much lost all hope. AF should be here tomorrow or monday. Wish she would get here already. Next month I will not be testing early.

Noooo so many of you with AFs today. Sorry :( Still waiting for mine to show. Took a test today and BFN and 13dpo. Pretty much lost all hope. AF should be here tomorrow or monday. Wish she would get here already. Next month I will not be testing early.

I know how you feel... I kept testing (even till yesterday morning).. I was late, had nausea, achy and what I thought of thicker cm... And so I thought JUST TELL ME ALREADY

and it did.. Sadly it was the witch telling me

I keep saying I won't test early unless I get strong symptoms and then I do, I'm useless! Then I get disappointed, so hard not to test though isn't it xxxxxx

Oh no, sorry for af ladies. But on the upside at least now you are out of limbo and onto a fresh start.

Despite saying I wouldnt test again, I did. Bfn at 12dpo night. I'm 99% sure I'm out, I just wish af would show already. Due tomorrow.

Heather have you tested?

I did yesterday not fmu. Not today. Used last test yesterday. Hah. Figured I'd make it to store but haven't. Felt crampy today after US figured Af comjng. Not yet. So maybe Monday I'll get to test. I probably won't get to store today. I figure at this point in next two days Af will be here and I'll know. If not I'll get the test. And my temp dipped again this am .7 degrees. So I figure....

Chart today. I see a neg on the way

And spotting(more than) now.

hey ladies, I did a test this morning BFN. Still no AF though so took a look at my chart, and realised I may have ovulated on the 1st or 2nd of Sep according to CM (still new at this) instead so that puts me at 12-13dpo today so will test again in a few days. I am just coming off implanon though so not quite sure what to think about my cycle, just taking it day by day.

Sorry for the bfn's and af's ladies, here's hoping we are all successful next cycle xxxxx

Yay do you have a 32 day cycle too? ill opk and hopefully o around cd 18- 20.

Game over. Af came right on schedule at 14dpo almost to the hour of when I had O pains. While I am quite impressed with her timely manner, I kind of want to punch her face. Ah well, onto the next!

Sorry steph. At least you know now. Good luck next month.

AF still not here for me. So frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->