• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Steph, I'm impressed with how in tune you are with your body! Sorry about the bust month :(

Still no AF this morning, waiting to test tomorrow. I just bought the first response regular rather than early result. Anyone know what the sensitivity of these are? It doesn't say anywhere on the pack. Sore BBs and definitely fuller (mine are tiny so quite noticeable), also sticky CM and weird tastes in my mouth- feels like I am tasting smells sometimes like peoples deodorant or soap. Anyone had this before?

Steph. Sorry. But you made me chuckle lol. I'm same boat today with you. Full flow. Onto next round.

Sorry Heather :( Good luck next month.

Anyone else left waiting or testing again?? AF was due yesterday or today for me but still nothing. I think I might test again tomorrow but after getting 2 bfn on 13dpo I'm scared.

Still no AF this morning, waiting to test tomorrow. I just bought the first response regular rather than early result. Anyone know what the sensitivity of these are? It doesn't say anywhere on the pack. Sore BBs and definitely fuller (mine are tiny so quite noticeable), also sticky CM and weird tastes in my mouth- feels like I am tasting smells sometimes like peoples deodorant or soap. Anyone had this before?

Did you end up testing? How did it go?

hey noodle- I tested at 5.30am and thought it was negative but it was a bit too dark to see. I made the mistake of taking a look at it again at 7.30am and there was a faint line but I am just going to write this off as an evap line and test in another 2 days. Still have no AF today, lots of sticky CM and very sore, bigger BBs. My app (Ovia) changed my last fertile window based on my data entered to show OV at 3rd Sep. I had EWCM from 31st Aug-2nd Sep so not sure what to believe as this is my first cycle after implanon removal and first TTC.

hey noodle- I tested at 5.30am and thought it was negative but it was a bit too dark to see. I made the mistake of taking a look at it again at 7.30am and there was a faint line but I am just going to write this off as an evap line and test in another 2 days. Still have no AF today, lots of sticky CM and very sore, bigger BBs. My app (Ovia) changed my last fertile window based on my data entered to show OV at 3rd Sep. I had EWCM from 31st Aug-2nd Sep so not sure what to believe as this is my first cycle after implanon removal and first TTC.

I still haven't tested and no AF yet. I am on cycle day 32 and usually my cycle is 30 days. I will test on thursday if it doesn't come by then. I don't want to see a BFN. I would rather see blood. And I don't know for sure when I ovulated. I ran out of opks and the 31st I thought I had a positive but wan't sure and then didn't take anymore after that.
Good luck!!! :) Keep me posted!

Couldn't wait and tested this morning, very faint line on dip and read, but BFN on FRER so just going to take it as it comes. Still no AF and same symptoms. Got a GP appointment for next Tuesday to see what she says and if she recommends blood test if still no AF at that point. I think I just need to relax and not stress out about this too much as I am meant to be writing up my PhD right now! Just would like a period to start again and we will try preseed next time as we had been using KY without realising it could inhibit sperm mobility.

Couldn't wait and tested this morning, very faint line on dip and read, but BFN on FRER so just going to take it as it comes. Still no AF and same symptoms. Got a GP appointment for next Tuesday to see what she says and if she recommends blood test if still no AF at that point. I think I just need to relax and not stress out about this too much as I am meant to be writing up my PhD right now! Just would like a period to start again and we will try preseed next time as we had been using KY without realising it could inhibit sperm mobility.

Oh no so frustrating. That's why I am waiting to test. If I get a BFN I will stress even more. I have noticed a slight light brown tint to my cm the last 2 days so kept thinking AF would start but still nothing. I won't test until saturday. Don't know what's up with this weird cycle :wacko:
We are also planning to use preseed next month. With my daughter we got pregnant on the 2nd cycle which was the first time we used preseed :) And wow good luck with your PhD. I can imagine the stress you are going through.

Cd4 over here and i've put a plan of action into place. I've ordered pree-seed, soft cups, fertilaid for hubby, ovulation strips arrived today, so now just waiting to O. How's everyone else?

That's great Steph! CD 8 here and just waiting to o, kept forgetting opks so just ordered some hopefully come tomorrow xxxx

Cd6 here, af has just left so let tge baby dancing begin! Its my boys first birthday on Monday, party in two days on Saturday. Hopefully by his next birthday there will be a little baby brother or sister to celebrate with :)

Court how lovely first birthdays are so special, our little boy is one in one month! We're taking him to the zoo as he loves animals so much:) I would love him to have a brother or sister by his 2nd birthday:) xxxx

Mine too will be 1 in a month. Af will be due 3 days after her birthday so I'm trying to decide when to test. Despite trying to prepare myself for another cycle I know I will be super sad if I get bfn after bfn and I don't want to be sad on her birthday! I have so much to be thankful for, she had a high chance of having down's syndrome, and then when she was born she had a cystic hygroma on her shoulder. She had to be put under general anaesthetic at 3 months and 5 months so they could inject it, and by some miracle it has completely disappeared. I have so much to be thankful for this year, I want to celebrate my little girl without a giant BFN cloud hanging over me. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out until after her birthday.

Yayyy my period is here today!! No more waiting. I can't believe I was 4 days late. I am on CD1 now :) I am buying preseed this month too. Might also buy some of those good quality smiley ovulation tests.

Mine too will be 1 in a month. Af will be due 3 days after her birthday so I'm trying to decide when to test. Despite trying to prepare myself for another cycle I know I will be super sad if I get bfn after bfn and I don't want to be sad on her birthday! I have so much to be thankful for, she had a high chance of having down's syndrome, and then when she was born she had a cystic hygroma on her shoulder. She had to be put under general anaesthetic at 3 months and 5 months so they could inject it, and by some miracle it has completely disappeared. I have so much to be thankful for this year, I want to celebrate my little girl without a giant BFN cloud hanging over me. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out until after her birthday.

awww poor thing. Glad everything is ok with her now. Hope you get your BFP for her birthday :)

Pre seed. How beneficial is it? I saw it at rite aid at $24. Gasp. Just wondering if I should try it out. Use it every time ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->