• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Oops your in Canada don't think they have Superdrug there lol xx

I think I'm not gonna test till Af tells me. I have an ultrasound Saturday for a cyst follow up. Day Af due. Other night I had intense pain left side where cyst is. Idk if it was bursting. But wow it hurt in my entire abdomen and even my bum when I would sit down.
Any body have input about cysts and pregnancy?
12 dpo.

Sorry heather never had one but ouch poor you that sounds painful:( xxxxxx

Sorry heather no advice on systs I hope all is ok when you get iy checked out sat. Xxx

Seriously cant tell the diff between whats in my head and whats really atm. Feeling some pinching twinges on my left side of uterous and still hungry all the time.

Will test again in the morning most probably although my heart is telling me not to and to wait for af to come monday.

I think I did my sig wrong too as monday would be 15 dpo? So still 3 days left.

Gl for those testing tmo xxx

Sorry heather. No experience with cysts either.

I'm starting to get excited about testing tomorrow. Don't really have anymore symptoms. Just tired. Tomorrow is 12dpo :)

Im still spotting, but only showing up when I wipe. Its turning red though :( and another bfn this morning 11dpo on an ic. I think im out :'(

I had a bit of spotting today but now it's gone. If af is coming I expect it tomorrow. I think I might wait till Sunday to test again. Don't want another squinter.

Heather cysts can get bigger under the effect of pregnancy hormones. Not sure if it might be too soon for it to have had an effect though.

Another bfn at 11dpo. I'm feeling really sad :(

I'm out this time. AF came early. It really stinks. Good luck to those of you still in the game and I can't wait to see some bfps soon!

Heather cysts can get bigger under the effect of pregnancy hormones. Not sure if it might be too soon for it to have had an effect though.

Thank you for input. Hmm didn't know that bit of info. I'll google and make myself more crazy about it ha. 2 days till predicted Af and us

Just thought I would join you all, AF due on Sunday so waiting until Monday to test if it doesn't arrive. First cycle for TTC so a bit nervous but trying not to worry too much and just enjoy this experience!

Me too steph and im either 12 or 11 dpo if I od at all :( I feel sad too as see lots of bfp stories with early lines on twoweekwait.com and not many late ones.

My body is still spotting brown cm the last 3 days. Only when I wipe when I pee. But why is this happening 5 days before af and im sure ib doesnt cause that much spotting?

Might have to wait it out now as bfns are depressing me each morning. Its worse for buying the ics I think!

Sorry to hear that mamabee it stinks indeed. Xxx

Pihabella welcome, and good luck for monday. My af is also due monday so think ill just wait it out now.

Spotting has stopped again. Think I will test once more in the morning for 12dpo

Sorry mammabee :(

Kia I am hoping I can wait it out too. I spent the whole day today (it's now 7pm over here) feeling completely depressed and stressing that maybe there is something wrong with us. This is our 3rd cycle so i know I'm over reacting but that bfn today really got to me.

Court fingers crossed for that bfp! Maybe 12dpo will be the day for all of us!

Steph I know how you feel, we've been TTC 8 months this being the 9th and suffered 2 CP's am really worried something is wrong now :( xxxxxx

Oasis:hugs: Did you conceive you son quickly (just noticed he is 3 days younger than my lo!)? I've conceived pretty quickly (in 1-2 months) 3x, although one eneded in mc at 7 weeks and naively thought that this time would be the same. However my dh was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 30 weeks pregnant with dd2 and has been having trouble finding an insulin regimen that doesn't drop his sugars too low. I've been thinking maybe his sperm are being starved and don't have the energy to swim properly!

Next cycle I'll be bringing out the big guns. I'll start taking vitex, buy some preseed, and temp. Honestly I'm glad this will be our last baby, I hate this feeling of uncertainty and failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->