• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

When I was ttc my first I didn't use preseed the first month then the 2nd month I used it and bam I was pregnant lol. Might have just been luck. If you have low ewcm I think it really helps the sperm. I only used it for the week I thought I was ovulating.

Steph I'm so pleased all was OK with your lo, with my 13 year old she came back high risk of Downs and I had to have an amnio, I don't think the screening tests were so good back thenxxxxx

Noodle glad you are finally out of limbo land. Let's hope the preseed works its magic. I've never used it before, so if anything it will be something fun to try!

I am keen to give the preseed a try- have heard good things so far. Still no AF here. Felt quite nauseus, dizzy and fatigued yesterday with abdominal tightness. Just a bit of gas today (lol) luckily. Boobs less sore but quite sensitive still (our dog jumped on the bed this morning and whacked me on the boob...geez I was almost in tears!). Did my last FR dip and read an hour ago, with a very very faint line so just going to get a FRER for sunday if still no AF. I actually would love to be out of this limbo as I am now about 17dpo!

I am keen to give the preseed a try- have heard good things so far. Still no AF here. Felt quite nauseus, dizzy and fatigued yesterday with abdominal tightness. Just a bit of gas today (lol) luckily. Boobs less sore but quite sensitive still (our dog jumped on the bed this morning and whacked me on the boob...geez I was almost in tears!). Did my last FR dip and read an hour ago, with a very very faint line so just going to get a FRER for sunday if still no AF. I actually would love to be out of this limbo as I am now about 17dpo!

good luck pihabella :) keep us posted.

AF arrived on Friday night. Actually quite glad as the cramps were really getting annoying and just wanted to get this period over and done with. Onto October!

Sorry pihabella but lots of luck for this cycle xxxxx

Yes good luck to everyone:) line half as dark on my opk today, two more days and I think I'll hopefully have a positive! X

Sorry pihabella but glad you are out of limbo and onto a fresh start! Hopefully this thread will have a little more luck this cycle.

Oasis yay for Oing soon!

Well I was right I got my first pos opk today, yay!! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_095959.jpg
    IMG_20200228_095959.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
Tell me. How many days can opk be positive. More than one? Couple to three days? If you have pos opk more than one day, then you can't guess which day actual ovulate. With out bbt ??? And good luck oasis

Hey heather just looking back over my charts and I usually have more than one day of pos opk, only once did I have just one day, usually I o on the second or third day of pos OK and you're right without temping you cant really be sure which day. Thank you, lots of luck to you too:) xxxx

I am going to live vicariously through you oasis. Lol I got a positive opk today and can't bd ugh that's irritating.

Lol that made me giggle! Aw sorry you can't bd, hopefully you won't o on the first pos and still get time to bd!:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->