• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Nope noodle never happened before! Always get runs of days of positive opk o on 2/3 day, once I had one pos opk and o on that day, been temping for 10 months now, opk are getting dark again! Xxxx

Positive opk today for me, nearly pos yesterday so am picking ill ovulate tonight/tomorrow. Dh will be getting jumped on when he gets home from work haha

Thanks Heather just don't want to o on Saturday as dh is away! Xxxx

That's awesome news! Glad you are getting positive opks again :) just make sure to dtd late tomorrow night and as soon as he gets back.

Oasis. Get him tomorrow night. and court maybe we be dpo buddies. I had enormous pain tonight posted a thread in ttc about it. Idk if it was O or what.

So is it routine for some to get one day pos opk. Just wondering as last month had two pos two days apart. This month unsure what yet. But my goodness the pain I had I don't know I I'll get another.

Oasis how frustrating! Hope it happens soon. Last month I had +ve opk, then -ve the following day, then +ve again for like 3 days. I O'd with my first surge so I have no idea what the second one was about.

It's exciting that a lot of you are heading towards the tww again! I still have a week to go before I O. Stupid long cycles!

I usually only have one day of positive opk, and a clear negative the next day.

Thanks ladies not sure what opk will say today nearly running out now! Dh leaves early sat and back sun eve so just have to do our best, rotten timing lol. Just have to keep bd and hope for the best:) xxxxx

Oasis how frustrating! Hope it happens soon. Last month I had +ve opk, then -ve the following day, then +ve again for like 3 days. I O'd with my first surge so I have no idea what the second one was about.

It's exciting that a lot of you are heading towards the tww again! I still have a week to go before I O. Stupid long cycles!

I will be O'ing around the same time as you :)

So I should be ovulating today, I've never felt ovulation pains before so I just have to assume. We have did heaps so I feel we have done all we can for this month, and now we sit back and wait! Ive got my fingers and toes all crossed for this month!!

A rise for me this morn, I think o was yest as cm drying up today, just in time before dh leaves lol xxx

Yay noodle a tww buddy!

Court and Oasis enjoy relaxing now that you've done all you can. I have my fingers nad toes crossed for you!

Great oasis and steph. Today I'm sure I'm gonna O. Woke up with very pos opk. Had one last night. Brest pain and ewcm. So I'm going to get the husband and bd before he leaves for work. So I guess I have no idea what the pains were other day.

Thanks steph its out of our hands now so just hoping:) xxx
Heather looks like o could have been yesterday or possibly today as you said, looking forward to seeing your temps:) Xxx

I have a question, last night for a couple of hours I had a really weird feeling im my lower abdomen. Like it felt really tight and uncomfortable if I tried to sit up/stretch at all. Could this be due to ovulation?

My temps may be jacked up. Missed a day a few days back and on midnights next two nights. So those will be off potentially. I hope to keep steady but expect not to.

So I did another opk tonight at work. Dedicated eh? And it's still super positive. I thought for sure it happened Saturday. As soon as you O. Does lh drop. Or is there lingering lh enough to test opk +?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->