1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Its a practically almost positive! The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control so you're nearly there! Xxx

Its a practically almost positive! The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control so you're nearly there! Xxx

Ok thanks that makes me feel a bit better. I just don't want to have missed my window to BD.

Any clue what the fallback rise is about. I read on one site maybe not O. Would that cause that? And is that always the case?

Good luck to you 2ww ladies. I should be joining by the weekend.

I see you are leaving me Steph lol. Good luck!!! Have you BD everyday now?

I got a negative opk yesterday on CD12 but ewcm started. So I should get a positive in the next few days. I haven't BD since saturday though so I need to get my act together. BDing every night starting today. It's just hard with me working days and hubby working nights.

I think we may still be in sync as I don't think I've o'd yet! I usually get very obvious O pains and then sore nipples the following day and so far nothing! They may be getting a little sore now because I keep pinching them to check lol :haha: We bd cd 14 and 15 but skipped cd16 and hopefully will bd again tonight at cd17. I have a problem that my dh takes longer and longer to finish if we bd everyday so by day 4 in a row it's like an hour! So for the sake of my vagina I made a calculated move to skip a day, I just hope I didn't skip the wrong day!

From what I can gather Heather a fallback rise is around 2/3dpo (not any later as i previously thought) and is caused by a surge of estrogen then progesterone takes over and your temp rises again, not 100% sure why but it doesn't mean you haven't o or anything:) xxxx

I wish I was temping too so that I could know what's going on. Third day of +ve opk. I think I might try it next cycle.

Its great for letting you know Steph yes try it next cycle:) xxx

Aww hey ladies you kept this post alive :) im going to start a new one too as I got a pos opk last night. Should I put myself at 1dpo today or tomorrow?

Sorry I had to step away for a couple of weeks. Was quite gutted last month and makes the time go quicker if I take a break :)

Hey Kia, welcome back! I know what you mean about stepping back. This site is great but sometimes it can become all-consuming and it's nice to stay away and try to forget about all this ttc drama. If you make a new post I'll join in again, I've had 3 days of +ve opks but not sure whether I O'd or not. Tempted to say 1st of Oct is 1dpo to keep things simple again :)

Hey Kia, welcome back! I know what you mean about stepping back. This site is great but sometimes it can become all-consuming and it's nice to stay away and try to forget about all this ttc drama. If you make a new post I'll join in again, I've had 3 days of +ve opks but not sure whether I O'd or not. Tempted to say 1st of Oct is 1dpo to keep things simple again :)

Does seem like the easy option doesn't it. Ok ill make another post.

See you all over there xxxxxx

Yayy I got a positive opk this morning. I also got to BD last night so I am back on track. I will BD again tonight. I hope I ovulate tomorrow so I can join the 2ww.

Welcome back Kia

Steph definitely try temping next month. It is interesting to see when exactly you ovulate. I think I am going to skip next month with temping. I feel like it has made me more anxious. I keep waking up throughout the night.

thats exactly how i felt when i temped noodle, i dont do it now. i kept waking up looking at the clock to temp and i like to snooze to much in the morning when my alarm goes off.

ive made another post for oct if you want to join ladies xx

That's why i was reluctant to start, I think I would be the same with waking up all the time. But for the sake of science, it's worth a shot next cycle. I'm still getting +ve opks here (4 days in a row), no idea what's going on but I think I ovulated yesterday or today.

No idea what's going on with me, had spotting at 6 and 7 dpo but temps way too low for it to be a good thing, sigh xxxx

Im 8dpo today, a few twinges 6/7dpo but nothing obvious and otherwise am feeling"normal".

Oasis I don't know much about charting but could that be implantation dip?

Court sounds promising with the twinges. When are you testing?

Thanks steph but I don't think its a good thing everything I've read says hormone imbalance or premenopausal so I'm sad about that, started spotting at 10 dpo last cycle. No AF just spotting still, random high temp this morning, I actually want AF this month so this awful cycle is over! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->