1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

well theres still a chance if you are noticing things that are out of the ordinary.

not feeling positive here at all just lack of anything really!! want to just get a clear indicator grrr!

debating whether to do an ic with fmu tomorrow?? ill decide when i need to pee in the morning lol!

The only thing is I've never had blood or discharge of any kind when pregnant, ah well, wishing you lots of luck for the morning xxxxx

I'm out. :( AF arrived today. Argh!

Good luck everyone else, hope you get your BFPs!

So....I'm still kind of disbelieving BUT I think got a very faint positive on a FRER this evening!

I'm 9dpo today and I caved and took a cheapie test this morning and thought I saw a VERY faint line, but I really had to sort of squint to see it so I figured I'd wait till at least tomorrow morning to try again. But then I got home from work and the FRERs were just calling my name...it's a pretty faint line but it's there there and it's actually much more visible in real life than in this crappy cell phone pic. Let me know what you ladies think though...I really don't want to get my hopes up too much yet as it's only our 2nd cycle and the doctor I went to told me to expect it to take awhile since my periods are crazy irregular and he thought I had PCOS. It would be so wild if I really am pregnant! Hoping for the best but wanting to be realistic here! Anyway, here's a pic below so you all can tell me what you think. Going to test again tomorrow morning and hoping it's good news!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 17
Sorry zephram I'm expecting the same soon good luck for next cycle xxxx

Katie that's not faint I usually have to tilt my phone and squint at peoples pics, that line is most definitely there! Congratulations:) xxxxx

Katie, looks positive to me! I had emergency surgery on my ovary one January and the doctor told me it would be difficult for us to get pregnant with what he saw. Three months later I was expecting our first. You never know!

So....I'm still kind of disbelieving BUT I think got a very faint positive on a FRER this evening!

I'm 9dpo today and I caved and took a cheapie test this morning and thought I saw a VERY faint line, but I really had to sort of squint to see it so I figured I'd wait till at least tomorrow morning to try again. But then I got home from work and the FRERs were just calling my name...it's a pretty faint line but it's there there and it's actually much more visible in real life than in this crappy cell phone pic. Let me know what you ladies think though...I really don't want to get my hopes up too much yet as it's only our 2nd cycle and the doctor I went to told me to expect it to take awhile since my periods are crazy irregular and he thought I had PCOS. It would be so wild if I really am pregnant! Hoping for the best but wanting to be realistic here! Anyway, here's a pic below so you all can tell me what you think. Going to test again tomorrow morning and hoping it's good news!

That is for sure a BFP! Yahoo! Congrats!!!!

Katie. Do you have a chart for this month to compare ours with yours. For hopefully similarities. Lol. I'm 9dpo and just unsure.

I can definitely see it!!!! Congratulations!

I agree that's a def bfp for sure :) congratulations. Yay our first little thread bfp!!

I caved and tested with a 10mu ic and bfn. Not even a squinter. Bit guttet as I know something would prob show by 8 or 9 dpo.

Sorry kia but it doesn't always show that early hopefully its just a bit early, I have AF cramps and feel like I'm just about to start 2 days early xxx

Congratulations Katie! That is a bfp for sure!

Kia I also got a bfn today and the same thought occurred to me, that surely SOMETHING would be showing by now but it's not true. Especially on an ic, last pregnancy I got a faint bfp on frer at 9dpo but the ic was still bfn for a couple of days after that. We still have time to get our bfps, fingers crossed!

Oasis have you tested yet? Maybe could be implantation cramps?

I don't have any early tests but got BFN on a normal one, I don't know why I did it I've never had ib in any of my pregnancies, can't believe I'm still hoping, I need to give up already but I never do til AF! Xxxx

Hey ladies! I am new at this. I am currently 10 DPO experiencing every symptom imaginable: cramps,dizzy, nausea, smell sensitivity, slight headaches(by now in my cycle I wake up with a migraine), increased CM, and i have been checking my cervix the past 3 cycles yesterday i could barely reach it and it was firm and closed, today it is extremley high and firm from what I could feel but couldnt feel for open or closed but normally it is low by now. As you can see I have everything except implantaion bleeding (which I didnt get with my first). Just following along to see if I get my BFP!

First of all congrats Katie :) Hopefully a bunch of us can join you this month.

I am jumping on the crazy symptom spotting train lol. I was going to resist but can't. I am now 9DPO and feel tired/ heavy inside if that makes sense. My boobs aren't really sore but seem a bit fuller and the shower makes them feel sensitive a bit. I get a dull pulling feeling down there with occasional twinges in the ovary area. All of this could be nothing but maybe it is something lol.

Thinking I will test at 12DPO with a cheapie. So friday morning if I remember otherwise wait to saturday morning when it's the weekend.

Hi ladies can i join you please? Im only 3dpo, and i wont be testing early this month! As last month i had a chemical pregnancy so its put me right off testing early, i so had my hopes up that last month i was getting my rainbow after my mmc in November but i was wrong :( Af due about 16th sept, so if im lucky i might get a BFP for my birthday on 20th sept :) xx

Good luck :) My 6 year wedding anniversary is the same as your birthday on the 20th. My AF is due on the 15th. I wonder if I can keep a BFP from my husband until then if I end up pregnant. Probably not lol.

tmi..

Oh and I thought of another possible symptom. During AF I get weird sharp pains in my bum when going #2. In the past week I have been getting that and it's not AF time. I only ever get this weird feeling then. So maybe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->