• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

I don't have any early tests but got BFN on a normal one, I don't know why I did it I've never had ib in any of my pregnancies, can't believe I'm still hoping, I need to give up already but I never do til AF! Xxxx

It's not over till it's over!

Fx crossed it could be still too early for us early testers. Just you see a lot of early faint lines so it puts doubt in my mind.

Some more pink coloured creamy cm today when I wiped. This is 2 days after the beige cm but I never get pink cm when af is due only brown the day or 2 prior to red flow.

My body is playing mind games with me. No 'feeling' symptons though.

Gl ladies xx

Fx crossed it could be still too early for us early testers. Just you see a lot of early faint lines so it puts doubt in my mind.

Some more pink coloured creamy cm today when I wiped. This is 2 days after the beige cm but I never get pink cm when af is due only brown the day or 2 prior to red flow.

My body is playing mind games with me. No 'feeling' symptons though.

Gl ladies xx

Since you don't normally get it then maybe it actually is implentation bleeding. Did you have it with your previous pregnancy. I never had it before and don't have it now so I don't expect it.

No I didnt with dd but I have had it 3 times and bfn so not letting myself pay too much attention to my cm. Trippy lolol

Feeling dicouraged. I want faint lines. No symptoms really today just headaches that's normal. And tired since few days dpo. Little temp drop today well above cover. Cervix seemed higher somewhat and cm seems watery, but that's all new to me too, checking that is.

Ugh. I was going to wait to test but now I don't think I can wait. lol. I'm 9 dpo (I think) and have had very deep slight cramping and I feel like my armpits are sore. I have a couple of dollar tree tests to waste so maybe I'll test one out tomorrow morning :)

Ugh. I was going to wait to test but now I don't think I can wait. lol. I'm 9 dpo (I think) and have had very deep slight cramping and I feel like my armpits are sore. I have a couple of dollar tree tests to waste so maybe I'll test one out tomorrow morning :)

I'm testing tomorrow morning too. I'm nervous. Good luck :)

A little late to the party but I will be testing tomorrow with a dollar tree test :)

i thought i had only 5 or so ics but i have a pack of 30 lol, im obviously also going to test tomorrow too!

I just got my frer from Amazon today - I'm testing tomorrow morning as well!

Got some strange pinching pains today on my left side. I'm trying to dismiss it and not get hung up on it, but I also had a slight pink color to my discharge when I wiped. It was only the once though. I'm so ready just to have a final answer and I'm only 9dpo!

Joining the party late, im 9dpo today. Bfn this morning on ic. Insane cramping happening for past two days, and slight spotting yesterday. Bloating like crazy last night and today. All signs pointing to pregnant but who knows! I plan on testing every day until af arrives

^^^ Hmmm I like the sounds of that plan, I may just do the same :lol:

Cramps and slightly tender nipples.... Don't want to get too excited yet. I'm 8 dpo today. Trying to wait till Sunday to test.

I got 5 more left and 6 days left until AF. I might test again tomorrow and pick up some more

Thanks all! I'm VERY cautiously optimistic. I took two more tests this AM, the FRER was the same as the night before, just a faint line. But I did get a faint line on the wondfo as well, and when I had taken a wondfo the day before it was BFN, so that's encouraging. Going to keep testing every day and hope for the lines to darken. At what point should I go in for a blood test, does anyone know?

I'm also not feeling really any symptoms other than sore nipples/breasts...but I guess maybe that's normal for some women?

Katie. Do you have a chart for this month to compare ours with yours. For hopefully similarities. Lol. I'm 9dpo and just unsure.

I do! But it's on Kindara on my phone so I'm not sure how to upload it? But I'd be happy to do it if someone knows how!

Super mega babydust to everyone!

Thanks all! I'm VERY cautiously optimistic. I took two more tests this AM, the FRER was the same as the night before, just a faint line. But I did get a faint line on the wondfo as well, and when I had taken a wondfo the day before it was BFN, so that's encouraging. Going to keep testing every day and hope for the lines to darken. At what point should I go in for a blood test, does anyone know?

I'm also not feeling really any symptoms other than sore nipples/breasts...but I guess maybe that's normal for some women?

Katie. Do you have a chart for this month to compare ours with yours. For hopefully similarities. Lol. I'm 9dpo and just unsure.

I do! But it's on Kindara on my phone so I'm not sure how to upload it? But I'd be happy to do it if someone knows how!

Super mega babydust to everyone!

I do kindara too. But so hard to use the "community" there. Charts lost all the time.

Can you screen grab it katie? Good news on your wondfo line too :D

Tested this morning (im uk so I guess 5 to 8 hrs ahead pf some of you) and bfn still. Think im 10 or 9 dpo today. Browny coloured discharge when I wiped too.

This smacks af is on its way but never had it less then 14 days after o day. And im pretty sure I pinpointed any possible o with neg, almost pos, almost pos, pos, fading, fading opk tests?

Does anyone know can you implant 9 to 10 dpo as I did have the pink cm yest guess this could be whats left of that?

Feeling doubtful of any possible bfp as no other symptoms.

Gl all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"