• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO = 1st Sept - Anyone want to join me?

Used preseed this month and it was what conceived dd the first month we used it after 5 cycles of bfn. Im pretty sure I need it as my mum told me she had tests which came back lack of good cm. So maybe heroditory?

Anyhoo I was feeling very hopefull that it would do the trick hate this wait!!

Can you screen grab it katie? Good news on your wondfo line too :D

Tested this morning (im uk so I guess 5 to 8 hrs ahead pf some of you) and bfn still. Think im 10 or 9 dpo today. Browny coloured discharge when I wiped too.

This smacks af is on its way but never had it less then 14 days after o day. And im pretty sure I pinpointed any possible o with neg, almost pos, almost pos, pos, fading, fading opk tests?

Does anyone know can you implant 9 to 10 dpo as I did have the pink cm yest guess this could be whats left of that?

Feeling doubtful of any possible bfp as no other symptoms.

Gl all xxx

Yes hun 9dpo is when implantation is most likely to happen! So good luck xxx

Sorry Oasis :( I have a feeling I might be joining you soon in the next cycle.

Sorry oasis :( good luck for this cycle xxx

Im getting af pains, got some last night but worse today, im only 8dpo my lp is 14 days usually but im wondering if chemical last month can mess up lp? I have a feeling af will be early! Xx

Steph I hope not! Still hoping for you ladies, Charlie my cp last cycle messed my lp up, it was only 11 days when it has been 12/13 xxxxxxIt could be implantion cramps though! I'm going sugar free this cycle, was reading a v interesting article where it stated that eating a lot of sugar creates a hostile environment for the egg and to give yourself the best chance TTC ditch sugar, makes sense as last cycle I followed my diet all month, no sugar, bfp (cp but still bfp) this cycle off my diet eaten loads sugar and nothing! Worth a go:) xxxxx

Tested this am w a wondfo at 9/10dpo.. bfn - I'm going to try to hold out until the weekend but I probably won't last that long before testing again :) gl everyone!

My temps are just dropping. So I'll be joining the next round as well probably. So here is a question about temping. I bought a new thermometer yesterday and compared to to my normal one. It's lower. So should I convene to it maybe cd 1 next round?

Boooo BFN for me this morning too :nope: I am hoping it was just too early. I feel like implantation probably happened yesterday so I have to give it 2 more days before I test again. No losing hope yet :)

KIAlea sounds like it can be implantation bleeding. Timing would be perfect.

Sorry to hear that Oasis :( Good luck next month. June babies are awesome hehe. If I'm not pregnant this month I am hoping for next :)

Charlie I always here that pregnancy symptoms feel like AF symptoms. Hopefully that's the case :)

Thanks noodle and sorry about the BFN:( loads of luck for the nx cycle if you don't get a bfp of course! Sorry to everyone that saw a BFN, hoping they will turn into bfp's v soon xxxxx

Heather I would wait for cd1 and use your new thermometer then, then you'll get a consistent chart:) xxxx

Heather I would wait for cd1 and use your new thermometer then, then you'll get a consistent chart:) xxxx

Thanks. I figured that. It's a better one to two decimals. But a few decimals off this am. Hope it won't throw my tracking off as I'm just on first chart now and having erratic times of taking it.

Still spotting brown. Argh good or bad?? Boo I xrice myself nuts lol

My ics say 10 mui what does a frer pick up?

I caved and tested today at 10dpo (I think) - BFN. I wasn't going to but after an evening full of pretty bad breast/armpit pain last night, I ended up doing it. No clue how I'm not going to test daily now that I've broken the seal so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->