1dpo 27/12/10

I'm three days away from AF. managed not to test (how I'm not sure, fear of disappointment I suppose!) I'm praying so hard, i am not sure how i'll handle another bfn...i've had too many! I have AF like cramps that are coming and going...ugh!!! best wishes everyone! can't wait until monday to hear if we have some bfp's!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck! I just realised I'm still 3 days from AF too - I guess my DPO has been off this whole time, no wonder I've been getting BFNs! Thought yesterday was 11 or 12 dpo, and it turns out I'm only 11 dpo today! So when I thought I'd been testing since 7 dpo I guess I've been testing since 6 dpo. Lol that makes me feel better.

Well I tested again and still BFN:cry:

No sign of AF yet but feeling really down - lots of funny feelings in my lower tummy and the odd cramp but surely I'd have a faint positive if it was going to be my turn :(

Good luck ladies and lots of babu dust to you all xx xx

Soz about your bfn debra but your still in! I haven't had a chance to test as my ics didn't come yest lol I really hope we all get a bfp! X

Hi! Can I join in? I'm 12dpo and i'm testing tomorrow!! :)

Exciting! Goodluck girls! I'm off to bed now, will test in the morning!!! :D

:flower:

Sleep well and good luck :)

I'm off to bed right away myself and NOT testing tomorrow lol. Getting tired of all those :bfn:s

Ha! i tell myself that every day "do not test today" but i give in if I have a test in the house!

I love your new DP! What a cutie!

And I know, I have no willpower. I probably would test if Sundays weren't so rushed for us. But we have a 2 1/2 hour drive to Church and have to leave the house by 8, and getting up before 7:30 is a struggle. If I get up early though maybe I'll reward myself with a test lol. I've tested 12 times this cycle so far, and I'm only 12 dpo LOL.

That is certainly a trek on a Sunday morning! I've also done bout 5 tests!! Al neg but still hoping! Xx

I just tested at 5.30pm and I'm taking it as a bfn! There was a slight line that u had to tilt to se and it was the fainnnnnntestttt line ever and OH noticed it but it kept appearing and disappearing lol not gave up yet and will test in a few days xx

I just tested at 5.30pm and I'm taking it as a bfn! There was a slight line that u had to tilt to se and it was the fainnnnnntestttt line ever and OH noticed it but it kept appearing and disappearing lol not gave up yet and will test in a few days xx

Ooh now that sounds promising?!
Not to get ur hopes up but a line us a good sign love, give it time to get a little darker - when u due AF? Xx

Af is due on monday but she sometimes likes to keep me hanging for a few weeks lol! I'm currently about 13dpo so I thought it might have shown a darker line tho so I'm just thinking it was the antibody strip or something, will test again on monday morning with FMU x

I had the same thing this morning as well Stevensmummy! Sleepy eyes when using FMU don't help, but I'm sure I saw a line, but only from certain angles. My heart stopped for a second, but then I picked the test up and it disappeared.

Hoping it'll continue to get darker. 12/13 dpo today, AF due Tuesday, and I've been testing and getting :bfn:s since 6/7 dpo. So convinced this is my month though...

Me too! DH just got a fantastic job on the weekend too, so we're ready for a baby now, and in a place where my parents will be thrilled for us too (as long as we don't tell them until we're living in our own place again LOL)

Nope :( having a few niggles in my uterus though, we shall see if it means anything!

No more updates on my end either. Kind of feeling like AF is just around the corner though. But I'm not out til she shows. Still have that metallic taste in my mouth though, 3 days now. Not as obvious to me, but DH can smell it on my breath still, silly man.
Is that usual with dysgeusia? That not only you can taste it, but others can smell it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->