1dpo 27/12/10

i caved, tested tonight...got a faint line, but pretty sure its an evap! i hate the blue dye tests...line didn't appear right away and its pretty faint...dh saw it...not getting my hopes up, as i have severe af cramps...ugh...why cant I just get pregnant already?!

pregnancy causes bleeding gums...so dont be disappointed if you find that ;)

i don't like blue dye tests! i know a few people have had bad experiences with them! Man I am very "impatiently" waiting for tomorrow morning! i was so excited with my bfp this morning (first morning pee) then the "normal daytime pee" gave me a bfn. I was stumped so then I waited awhile and did ANOTHER. Yes 3 tests in 1 day- can u tell i'm slightly insane? :rofl:

I've still got the dull pressure thing going on in uterus area, EVERY TIME i sit down i feel it, like its being pushed up. It's happened for 48 hours now. Oh I hope I get the bfp again in the morning! This mornings one was faint, but definatly visable, and took 5 minutes to show up! (The box says up to 10 minutes).

Goodluck girls, i hope to see more BFPs tomo!!! :hugs:

I didn't have a shy :bfp: AF just arrived a day early.

Thanks. AH well. I was hoping today would be a double good news day, what with DH starting a new job today, but it wasn't to be I guess.

infact i just went to check my cp and its so high i can reach to note the cervix opening is this usual if af is due tomorrow? X

test!!!

My ic are due to arrive tomorrow (I hope) so will test tue morn with FMU! Xx

they need to hurry...they are keeping us all in suspense! lol.

Awwww I know! I'm so tempted to go out and buy some tests instead but they should be here today about midday lol! X

i don't like blue dye tests! i know a few people have had bad experiences with them! Man I am very "impatiently" waiting for tomorrow morning! i was so excited with my bfp this morning (first morning pee) then the "normal daytime pee" gave me a bfn. I was stumped so then I waited awhile and did ANOTHER. Yes 3 tests in 1 day- can u tell i'm slightly insane? :rofl:

I've still got the dull pressure thing going on in uterus area, EVERY TIME i sit down i feel it, like its being pushed up. It's happened for 48 hours now. Oh I hope I get the bfp again in the morning! This mornings one was faint, but definatly visable, and took 5 minutes to show up! (The box says up to 10 minutes).

Goodluck girls, i hope to see more BFPs tomo!!! :hugs:

Wishing you soooo much luck!!! good luck good luck good luck! also, how many dpo are u? when are you due for the witch?

Af is a no show for me so far! Cp is still way high so I'm thinking (and hoping) that she won't make an appearance today or at all! And also hoping these tests are here when I get home! X

did you get 10 miu or 25miu senstivity? if you can hold your pee for a good 5 hours during the day they MIGHT work when you get home if they are that senstitive ;)

I've been holding the loo so need to wait till I get home and hope they are there x

They won't arrive now as its 5.00pm here and the post comes about 1.30 so they could be there I've been at the soft play today and haven't been home yet but will know within the next hour-ish x

Think my ic have been lost in post! Will send oh to chemist first thing tomorrow if no af! X

Damn post eh - I think its a good sign for you - someone up there is making you wait a bit longer so that you get a bright beautiful BFP! lol

NO sign of AF for me either. BBs are sooo sore though the past day or so and broken our in a huge spot infestation on my back! :cry:

Im wondering if Ive ov'd later than I thought seeing as ive only been off bc for 2 months and had a super long cycle last month! DTD on the right days though for a 28 days cycle and a 36 day cycle if that makes sense - coz that was the length of my last one!

Hoping ive messed up my dates - by my 36 day cycle (last month) i would now be about 4 DPO so perhaps im not out? Does that make sense at all?!

AM I OFFICIALLY LOOPY NOW????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->