• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Redrose, what a fantastic moment with your son! It sounds like it's been a great week for you! I wish I had your willpower for the weight loss. I always have good intentions, but end up getting sucked in by whatever goodie is right in front of my face. It doesn't help that I work in an office full of women, so pretty much every few days, there are new baked goods brought in...

Ashpea, welcome to the TWW regardless of what DPO you are. I guess even if you O'ed earlier, counting yourself as 1 DPO can help delay the inevitable early testing :p
How old are your 4 kids? That must be quite the busy household for you!

bxsr, I had my positive opk on Thursday then took another one yesterday which was still dark but not positive and another today that was very light so im definitely in the 2ww :D Its always fun to be here lol, can't believe this is my 4th cycle ttc already! The last 3 cycles were way too emotionally insane, I feel like I have a much better head on my shoulders this month and am happy and content with my 4 beauties I already have if I don't end up having another. I have 2 girls and 2 boys, ages 7, 5, 3 and 1! Busy yes, but so fun!! I am truly blessed :)

Wow Ashpea, that sounds great! Seems like it worked out perfectly with the two boys and two girls! The ages seem really well spaced out too! That's definitely how I would like to do it when I go for the second (here I am getting ahead of myself since I'm not even preggo with the first yet, but it's always fun to plan!)

Of course its fun to plan!! I hope you get the family you want bxsr!

Very fun to plan, dh an i are currently discussing names we like

What are some of your top-picks for names Redrose? Do you and your husband agree on most names?

well we are trying to pick names that go well with jamie,

for a boy we like matthew, and girls names we like Dorothy (my nans name) Aoibhe (irish for eva) and cara

Good morning lovely ladies! :flower:

redrose- aww, sweet moment with your son! My cousin is completely non-verbal, he's never spoken a word, so I know how special that communication is :) Love all of those names.

bxsr- how are you doing this 2ww? You're about 8dpo right?

ash- wow that's a full house! I love big families :) Do you know how many kids you'd like total?

AFM... well, I was relaxed lol. But I got a crazy high 99 degree temp yesterday that got me all kinds of hopeful, and then this morning it was back down to reality. Still, it's an overall upward trend temp-wise, so I tested this morning anyway. Big fat negative. Still early though, I think maybe there's still a chance? What do you guys think? My chart is in my signature.

Scooby, lucky you, you're almost done the TWW! I don't know about you, but my temp has been super out of whack the last few days because the weather outside has changed drastically. I'm finding it hard to trust my temps because my room has been super hot and stuffy and I keep waking up sweating. My temps have never been so high. I wonder if that is why yours is fluctuating as well? I guess you'll know in the next few days! Any symptoms yet?

I'm 6 DPO today, so still have a bit of a wait ahead of me. I am leaving on Saturday for a weekend away, so will probably test on Friday. This is the first time I've made it this long without symptom spotting, I'm proud of myself haha.

Redrose, I love all of those names! Especially Dorothy! Jamie is such a great name too!

Ashpea, how are things going for you?

Hey Ladies! Scooby fingers crossed that the temp spikes are a great sign! I don't temp so don't now anything about reading charts ect, sorry. When do you think you'll test again?

bxsr - so exciting you are testing this Friday!! Cant wait to hear! And great job not symptom spotting!! lol. That's always so hard!

Redrose - love those names too! How are you doing??

AFM - 4dpo today. Not symptom spotting (but its still super early haha). Just staying relaxed about it and reminding myself that its totally fine if it doesn't happen this month. I think ill start testing on the 13th, 2 days before AF. I have 50 ic's though (haha poas addict much?!) so they might be calling to me long before that, who knows! heehee

Hoya ladies i just got this! And yesterday i barely got a second line! This is probably my strongest opk do you think def positive. I got loads of ewcm.. i think i could actually about to ovulate! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20150505_164546.jpg
    20150505_164546.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh yes Rose!! that is a definite positive opk!! Get busy girl! :sex: ;) I have only had one that looked like that also, this cycle. It feels so great catching the surge haha. Have fun! :spermy::dust:

That looks really good Redrose! I have never had an OPK be that glaringly positive. Guess you're going to have a busy few days :p

I can't believe how quickly this cycle is going by. It feels like just a week ago that we were all in our last TWW. Here's hoping we have some good news soon!

Scooby, we're all anxious to see if you tested again. Keep us updated :)

Temp dip this morning snd cramps and i feel super bloated. I will dtd again tonight and tomorrow and hopefully thats me secure for this cycle

I really hope is is it guys.. and have lovely January babies

Good morning everyone!

Well color me completely confused. FF has me at 12DPO (I still think I'm only 11DPO though) and this morning my temperature went up and there's no sign of AF. My longest luteal phase is 12 days, with spotting starting on 11DPO. So I tested again and it's a stark white BFN. :saywhat:

I've been testing with internet cheapies that are supposed to be 20 mIU but I've read that they don't seem to be that sensitive so... I guess if I implanted late there's still a chance? What do you guys think? I'm trying to be realistic here but I would LOVE to be holding a little Capricorn baby in my arms come January!!!

bxsr- you're probably right about the weather messing with our temps. Mine are really out of whack compared to last month! How is your 2WW going? My symptoms are close to my regular PMS symptoms but seem a little more intense this time. I got super emotional yesterday, like crying and crying, and then felt completely fine lol. I've been crazy hungry too, like I just want to eat all the time. So where are you going on vacation, anywhere good?

ash- It's awesome that you're so relaxed! I felt like that earlier this cycle but now my temps are driving me insane lol.

redrose- that's a great looking OPK! Sounds like you've definitely got it covered well this cycle ;) I have the opposite problem where I get positive OPK's for 2-3 days, so it's tough pinpointing when I actually ovulated.

I have my fingers and toes and arms and legs crossed for all of us!!! Let's get some :bfp:'s!!!

I usually get a few opks that are nearly positive but never go that positive

Ladies can i ask a er tmi embarrassing question lol

Ok so weird question but after dtd usually theres a bad leakage problem, not always right away but after awhile def, but we dtd last night and i fell asleep right away after and expected to need to go to tue bathroom after due to leakage and nothing.... :/ i was worried dh didnt actually finish or something i asked him he said def.
so my question is do you notice less of a a leak around ovulation? Sorry for a weird question i dont normally have a definite ovulation so im wondering that my body did its job for a change and kept it in

Temp dip sounds like a good sign Redrose! I'm not sure about the difference in leaking due to ovulation. I've noticed that sometimes there is less leakage depending on what position we bd in. If it's a position where he is deeper, there's usually less leakage. You never know though, ovulation could definitely play a part!

Scooby, everything sounds so promising for you! I think there's definitely still a chance, especially since your symptoms are a bit different. I've heard that the internet cheapies show up a few days later than the first response tests. I know what you mean about the temps driving you insane. They're great to confirm ovulation, but afterwards, I find it just stresses me out more than anything. Test again tomorrow, here's hoping you're our first BFP :)

I'm heading to Vegas on the weekend (a little inconvenient being in the TWW for a trip like that, but I figured I couldn't miss out on a trip because of there being a chance I would be pregnant). Today I started spotting :(. It seems like spotting may be the new normal for me (I have no idea why this would after after so many years of nothing). The only maybe symptoms I 've experienced are sore boobs (which doesn't typically happen until a day or two before AF) and I had some weird cramping yesterday. We'll see what happens in the next few days!

Ashpea, anything new with you?

redrose- Nothing to be embarrassed about, we're all in the same boat here :) I think since you didn't get up that probably helped a lot, and also if you guys have been more active then usual there could just be less stuff than normal. Does that make sense? I've heard of some women using moon cups after dtd and getting a BFP. I was thinking about maybe trying that next time around? I'm getting really impatient at this point, I'll try anything! ;)

bxsr- thank you!! I hope so too! I didn't temp for a long time because I was worried it would just be one more thing to obsess about and... looks like it is lol. But I do really like knowing what's going on with my body, that part is very cool. I've got some minor cramps and a killer backache now, but I'll definitely be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show!

Spotting could be a sign of low progesterone. Have you been tested? I'm right on the bubble but it's a lot better than it used to be. I started Vitex/B6 in February and got my luteal phase from 8-9 days to 11-12. Hope AF stays away for you!

Oh man I love Vegas. Have fun!!!

haha thanks ladies.. you never know what info will be tmi for some, im hoping my body did a good job at keeping all the stuff in, the more the more chance of conceiving hopefully, we will dtd tonight too hopefully that will be enough, it will of been 3 days before, 1 day before and the day of ovulation! if thats not enough i dunno what will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->