• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Hey Ladies, so I poas this morning (of course) and a line came up in the 5 min. It was a cheapie and super faint (im only 10 dpo) but it was there none the less and looked like it had color. I waited a few hours and decided to do a frer and a line came up right away! Its still faint but theres no mistaking it at all! I can't believe it, I was absolutely counting myself out this month! Ill post a pic asap, I just cant seem to do it on my cell, my phone keeps crashing when I try. Im still in shock but couldn't be happier! Guess that pinching/pulling was implantation! Im crossing all my fingers and toes for you ladies!! Really really hoping you get your BFP's soon too! Scooby, all the best with your HSG and ultrasound hun!! I hope that gives you some answers and a sticky bean real soon! xoxo

Here's my frer :) Yay for a :bfp::happydance: lots and lots of :dust: to you ladies!

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpg
    IMG_7695.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 17
ashpeababy- OMG!!!! I'm so excited for you, congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Please keep us all updated on your progress! I had a really great feeling one or more of us would get our BFP this month. Hooray!!!

Thank you very much, fingers crossed the rest of us are not far behind you!

aww thanks so very much Scooby!! I love your enthusiasm for me!! xoxo Im not going anywhere, I'd love to hang out here and keep updated on how things go with you all!..if that's okay! I don't want to rub my BFP in anyone's face or anything though, I know it can be hard when its not your month :( Praying you all get BFPs soon too!!

Huge congratulations hun don't worry that's why we are Here for the bfp!

Ladies I'm confused will he look at my chart it says I'm 6dpo but I feel I'm only 2dpo I added an extra temp to try get ff to see I'm 2 dpo but nope didn't change

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-12-05-56-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-12-05-56-35.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks so much Rose!! xx. Sorry I have never temped/charted so I don't know how that all works...hopefully one of the other girls will have a good idea for you!

bxsr - how are you doing hun?

Ashpea, that's amazing news! Congrats! It's about time we had a Bfp on this thread!! What an awesome Mother's Day present for you!

Unfortunately, AF showed on Saturday for me (4 days early).

Redrose, hoping you make this thread doubly lucky in a few days! Sometime's ff is finicky. I'm guessing that the variability in your chart is throwing it off. Based on what I can see, it looks more like you're 3dpo because all the temps stay above the cover line. Luckily you covered your bases, so have a great shot either way!

Thanks bxsr! Im so sorry AF showed for you :( Darn witch!! Fingers crossed for next cycle hun! We all need to get our BFP's!! xoxo

Heya ladies got another spike today so think Def one way or another I hope I'm.covered

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-31-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-13-22-31-45.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks hun, how r u ?
ladies do any of you get cramps like a few days after ovulation? I've had major cramping since 2 dpo and I know its too early for implantation so just wondering if anyone else has had them before
I've woken this morning feeling so sick sore throat, headache and crampy

Hey Redrose, I typically cramp lightly for a few days after ovulation. What DPO are you now?

I'm 5 dpo now If ff is right �� so I'm delighted
also everything taste weird today

Rose I hope that is a really good sign for you!! I don't even know if I cramped a few days after because I was so adamantly NOT symptom spotting I didn't record anything and brushed all my twinges and feelings off as nothing, just like every other month I figured. Of course now I have no clue what I felt and what might have actually BEEN symptoms except for that pinching pain from 6-8dpo. Sorry I cant be better help but I'd say its sounding good for you!

How are you doing bxsr and Scooby??

Im doing well, still don't really 'feel' pregnant other than the occasional cramp or twinge. No morning sickness or anything like that yet, though im sure its soon to come :) Im just 4 weeks today, crazy I found out 4 days ago only! I hope its okay I keep checking in on your girls! Im crossing my fingers for you all!! xx

No of course I hope u dont leave I wanna see your updates.more cramping and af pains I got a tiny tiny and only cuz I was looking for it smidgen of blood this morning. And a temp dip but I don't have my hopes set too high.
turns out I have tonsillitis no wonder things tasted yuck and my throat was killing me.

Redrose, sounds like you have some promising signs! Maybe you'll have some news in a few days!

Ashpea, you must still be in disbelief! It's good that you're having a relatively pain-free couple of days. Hopefully it continues! Who have you told so far?

I'm doing well, just gearing up for the next fertile period, but I'm not temping or using OPK's this month so it will be more of an estimation. We'll see what happens!

Hey ladies I got a monster of as temp rise!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-17-08-33-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-17-08-33-22.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
ashpeababy- yes, please stick around! I'd love to hear how things are progressing for you. When is your first scan? Is it sinking in yet?

redrose- WOW that looks promising. If you're sick that could cause that temp rise, but the dip right before the rise, coupled with the cramping, the blood, the weird sense of taste... I don't know hun, it all sounds like great news to me! Fingers crossed so hard for you! When will you be testing? Can't wait!

bxsr- I'm sorry AF showed for you too. Boo!

AFM, I was so busy last week and this weekend that yesterday I finally realized I should be O'ing any day now lol. I took an OPK last night that was just about positive so I'm guessing tomorrow or maybe Wednesday? And then I'm back in the TWW again. I feel much more relaxed about it this month. Hope I can keep that up in a couple of weeks when it's time to test ;)

No of course I hope u dont leave I wanna see your updates.more cramping and af pains I got a tiny tiny and only cuz I was looking for it smidgen of blood this morning. And a temp dip but I don't have my hopes set too high.
turns out I have tonsillitis no wonder things tasted yuck and my throat was killing me.

I'm at the same DPO :) When will u be testing? I have had a lot of cramps here and there... abdomen feels sore constant like I've been working out. Had a metallic taste waking up 2 days ago. Today my nipples are sore but not my breasts. 2 nights ago I had a strong cramp on right side and my back hurt at the same time on the same side. Just a lot going on, not symptom spotting no matter what. Only listing things that stood out to me randomly thru out the day!

As crazy as it sounds. I have been getting hiccups 2 times a day sine 2 days ago also

I think I might test tomorrow but I have. I Feeling ff is going to change my ov day though, I had a small bit of spotting. And I felt sick today.
I got another spike but I'm still sick but thinking surely. Cold wouldn't have made me have such a spike and two days in a row ? I've looked back at my last 3 cycles and it seems the spotting starts 2 dpo on and off during my luteal phase which seems to be 12 days I hope that's long enough. But the spotting is worrying me.that maybe my progesterone is low. Or maybe it's just early af... Who knows getting sick of weird cycles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-18-11-24-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-18-11-24-05.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back