• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

I think I might test tomorrow but I have. I Feeling ff is going to change my ov day though, I had a small bit of spotting. And I felt sick today.
I got another spike but I'm still sick but thinking surely. Cold wouldn't have made me have such a spike and two days in a row ? I've looked back at my last 3 cycles and it seems the spotting starts 2 dpo on and off during my luteal phase which seems to be 12 days I hope that's long enough. But the spotting is worrying me.that maybe my progesterone is low. Or maybe it's just early af... Who knows getting sick of weird cycles.

Yea 7dpo will probably be a bfn... I would wait so you don't get disappointed :)

Well 9 dpo today and bfn I'll wait til this weekend to test again, i supposed to be going out for a friend's birthday and obviously I don't wanna drink if preg so will test again friday

Redrose, you're almost at the end of your TWW, yay! Hope you have some good news and a reason not to drink on the weekend :) Keep us updated!!

Welcome toxiclove! Have you tested yet? How many cycles have you been trying?

Good to see you back here Scooby! Crazy how fast O day approaches when you're keeping busy! Looks like we'll probably be pretty much the same again in the TWW. Looks like it's going to be a busy week with all the BD'ing haha...

redrose- Wow your chart looks outstanding. The spotting could be implantation spotting, especially because looking at your chart that dip at 6DPO could have been implantation. 9DPO is still super early so don't worry too much about that. I can't wait until you test again on Friday!!!

bxsr- Haha yes, busy week indeed! I had a nice dip in my temps today which I seem to get the day before I O, plus a dark positive OPK today. This cycle I'm having a lot of cramping so I hope it's a good egg :) We BD yesterday and today, and planning for tomorrow too so we'll be nice and covered. Then I need a break for a couple of days lol. Glad we're going to be TWW buddies again!

toxiclove- Welcome :)

I had another temp dip but not below the cover line thank god

Redrose, you're almost at the end of your TWW, yay! Hope you have some good news and a reason not to drink on the weekend :) Keep us updated!!

Welcome toxiclove! Have you tested yet? How many cycles have you been trying?

Good to see you back here Scooby! Crazy how fast O day approaches when you're keeping busy! Looks like we'll probably be pretty much the same again in the TWW. Looks like it's going to be a busy week with all the BD'ing haha...

I'm only 7DPO... I'm NTNP... haha... so I guess I will find out next week what happens. I didn't think about O day or anything until I got a metallic taste in my mouth when waking up, so I Googled it... the causes were tooth filling, pregnancy, or iron. Well I go to Dentist quite often, so no filling possibilities, and I have really low iron as it it... so then I looked up my cycle O day... says it was on the same day we DTD... so far just metallic taste just the one day at 4 or 5 dpo... then on 5dpo I had a painful cramp on my right side... back hurt on that side too... almost like a pinched lung feeling... then just random hot flashes, and my abdomen was sore for the last 3 days and finally quit today, no symptoms today... I do get hiccups a lot now too like 2 or 3 times a day! So annoying but that is a debate on being a symptom everywhere I've searched so I don't know. So far hiccup free! Lol

Wow Toxiclove, sounds like you have some promising symptoms. Are you going to test early?

Redrose, hopefully the temp dip means nothing. There could be lots of reasons, especially since you've been sick. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Scooby, sounds like you're nice and covered! Time for the waiting and slowly driving yourself crazy begin :p

Hey Ladies! Hope you're all doing well.
Rose - don't get too down about the bfn yesterday, I didn't get a bfp until 10dpo and it was soo faint I almost could have missed it (on an ic). Sounds like your chart is looking really good, I hope that temp dip was nothing! Im so hoping you get some awesome news in another day or 2!!

bxsr & scooby - hope you're having fun bding girls!! ;) Yay for the 2WW!! Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome toxiclove! Sounds like you're having some really good symptoms! How long have you been ttc? All the best to you! When do you think you'll test again?

I'm doing well :) Nothing new to report, still no symptoms to speak of. Keep taking ic's (every couple days) to see if the line keeps getting darker and it does so I'm hoping this little bean sticks! I did my hcg bloodwork yesterday and my dr should call today with those results and then im going to ask him if I can have a dating scan...which will prob be scheduled for 6-7 weeks. Im 4 weeks 5 days today :)

Hey Ladies! Hope you're all doing well.
Rose - don't get too down about the bfn yesterday, I didn't get a bfp until 10dpo and it was soo faint I almost could have missed it (on an ic). Sounds like your chart is looking really good, I hope that temp dip was nothing! Im so hoping you get some awesome news in another day or 2!!

bxsr & scooby - hope you're having fun bding girls!! ;) Yay for the 2WW!! Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome toxiclove! Sounds like you're having some really good symptoms! How long have you been ttc? All the best to you! When do you think you'll test again?

I'm doing well :) Nothing new to report, still no symptoms to speak of. Keep taking ic's (every couple days) to see if the line keeps getting darker and it does so I'm hoping this little bean sticks! I did my hcg bloodwork yesterday and my dr should call today with those results and then im going to ask him if I can have a dating scan...which will prob be scheduled for 6-7 weeks. Im 4 weeks 5 days today :)

I haven't been trying, been NTNP so it's hard to pinpoint what day to test on. I would be happy if it happened.
I question if my breasts are sore or if it is in my head... well it's not even my breast, it's my nipples, they are very tingly at times. Plus sorry for the mental images but my nips are hard, as if I'm cold 24/7, totally not normal for me. Anyways, I hope your little bean sticks :) I'm sure you are so excited!

Wow Toxiclove, sounds like you have some promising symptoms. Are you going to test early?

Redrose, hopefully the temp dip means nothing. There could be lots of reasons, especially since you've been sick. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Scooby, sounds like you're nice and covered! Time for the waiting and slowly driving yourself crazy begin :p

I want to but I know but this early will be Bfn.. I have one test... lol I remember with these threads back in 2011 when I conceived my daughter I Ovulated Aug 8th 2011, DTD same day, and by Aug 19th 2011 I got a faint pink line... and by the 22nd it was super dark. So I'm really tempted! I think I will test Sunday.

Nothing here I didn't test again I might tomorrow I'll see. I'd love to see that positive result! But well see. Just back from zumba knackered now.

How is everyone? We have A big vote here on Friday for same sex marriage I'm hoping everyone votes yes! I can't believe it still needs to be voted for

Nothing here I didn't test again I might tomorrow I'll see. I'd love to see that positive result! But well see. Just back from zumba knackered now.

How is everyone? We have A big vote here on Friday for same sex marriage I'm hoping everyone votes yes! I can't believe it still needs to be voted for

Where are you from? I'm in Utah, sadly I don't think they will ever here. I think anyone should be able to marry who they want

Ashpea, it's great to hear it's going so well for you! I would probably be the same way and test non-stop until I saw something on a scan. Is it starting to sink in and feel real yet?

How was your temp today Redrose? Sounds like exciting times around there. Hopefully the vote goes well.

As for me, I had a moment of weakness today where I wanted to use an OPK, but luckily I was out of them. I'm determined to try this month without using anything.It feels weird to not be temping, but I'm hoping it will help me stop overanalyzing everything.

Well my temp went through the floor and spotting and cramps my luteal phase seems to be 12 days at the moment.

Sorry to hear that Redrose! Did AF fully show up for you?
How are things going for you Toxiclove?

aww so sorry to hear that Rose!! :( :hugs:

bsxr - Great job on not temping or using opk!! I hope it all works out for you this month hun!
For me, its starting to sink in a bit since I have reminded myself about 100x a day since I found out! Still feeling good, but definitely getting tired quickly during the day. I have my ultrasound booked for June 22 so I should be about 9.5 weeks by then. Seems far away still but I'm sure it will go fast :) Ive been thinking of you girls a lot! Sending lots of positive vibes to you all! xo

Thanks Ashpea! I'm sure the ultrasound will come before you know it! Luckily time always flies by in the summer :) Hopefully the tiredness is the worst that it gets for you. Thanks for sticking around and cheering for all of us!

Sorry to hear that Redrose! Did AF fully show up for you?
How are things going for you Toxiclove?

11th was Calendar says Ov.. we DTD.
12th and 13th ewcm.

21st I gave in and tested. Stark white bfn. Not sure how many dpo I am anymore

Aw, I hope AF stays away for you Toxiclove...when are you due for it?

Scooby, how's your TWW going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"