1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

My hubby is getting snipped too after our next regardless.

With Alek i couldn't stand sex. Poor hubby.

Wth. Temp hasn't gone back up, it stayed the same as yesterday! I'm getting upset. :( I know i still have a week until af tho.

I'm still mildly cramping. Nauseous again this morning. My legs ache. I feel stuffy. It's not ovulation cos i poas for that lol. Wet feeling down there. I just wish i could test already and it be positive!

Cryssie looked at your chart you could have had implantation. Still sounds/looks good to me!!:thumbup:

I hope so!

Having slight back pain this am too.

Well ladies I think I am starting to feel more confident with this PG!! Last bfp cycle I got a very faint line at 12DPO and my tests just didn't increase all that fast. I have seen a great progression this time. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

IMG_1368.jpg

AFTG.... Hope it keeps gettin darker for ya!!!

AFM.... My temp jumped this AM but still no + hopefully Tom I'll see something!!!

GL!!!

AFTG.... Hope it keeps gettin darker for ya!!!

AFM.... My temp jumped this AM but still no + hopefully Tom I'll see something!!!

GL!!!

thanks me too!! :flower:

I think the way that your chart is looking that you should see your + in the next day or so. Your chart looks very promising!!:thumbup:

I'm feeling like poo! Haven't eating yet and I'm nauseous and all hot and sweaty. lol.

I'm feeling like poo! Haven't eating yet and I'm nauseous and all hot and sweaty. lol.

Well I have had this cold forever now, I think it started on 2DPO and no end in site so I totally know what you mean. POO!!

Though right now my lower back and hips are sore like I have been on a plane for too long.

I hope you feel better soon, but I also hope that it kinda stays (sorry) cause that could mean you are making a baby:winkwink:

No longer nauseous after eating three pieces of French toast with whip cream and strawberries. That's a good sign right? Didn't have this last tww.

Anything that is not normal for you in a normal TWW is technically a sign!!

Ugh!! I want some of those super sensitive tests you have! Lol.

:rofl: Well since you are only 8DPO probably wouldn't pick anything up until tomorrow. I sure do like these tests though. They are just as sensitive or more so than a FRER and way cheaper. I got 20 of them for less then a 2 pack FRER here!!

I need to hold out until Friday. I must. I hate wasting money on BFNs.

I'm still cramping, boobs still sore,no sign of any IB :( I keep checking.. Cm is slowly drying up, and I feel like sh!t..9dpo tomoro.

P.s.. I have a feeling :af: will rock up early this cycle...I have a gut feeling..

I'm off to bed now, tomorrow is DHs birthday, so busy day for me, planning a surprise party for him... I'm totally playing the forgetting your birthday game loool..

Tomorrows another day, lets see what it brings..nighty girls..

I'm off to bed now, tomorrow is DHs birthday, so busy day for me, planning a surprise party for him... I'm totally playing the forgetting your birthday game loool..

Tomorrows another day, lets see what it brings..nighty girls..

Good luck bmb....got my fx crossed for you ....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Night bmb! Have fun tomorrow!

Afm.. I'm nauseated again. Was fine after i ate now I'm feeling queasy again. And twinging too. And i was dizzy getting lunch ready. I'm getting my hopes up but this definitely didn't happen last tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->