1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I've had gross snot like cm which is kinda yellowy..I hope it's a good sign.. Ill post tomoros poas even though I know it'll be a bfn.

If it wasn't for b&b I wouldn't be poas until i was late lol! With Alek i didn't test until i noticed i didn't start.

Are you nervous at all about this pregnancy? I am a lot. :/

That's why I'm nervous too. I'm planning on not announcing it on fb/ at work(except to my boss so I can go to the dr) until I SEE a baby this time, lmao. And even then, I dunno what to think!

I'm not telling anyone really anyways so that part I am good with. I do feel good about though. Like everything will be ok!! My psychic friend did have a dream about me having a twelve pound baby about thine of my O. I sure hope not lol

Craving Cheetos and Soda!!!!
Not a good thing when u r trying to loose weight :haha:

More snot today when will it ever stop???!!!?

Craving Cheetos and Soda!!!!
Not a good thing when u r trying to loose weight :haha:

More snot today when will it ever stop???!!!?

You talking about snotty cm? Or a cold? I have both. Though my cm is very abundant right now still.

I too want Cheetos. There is a new jalepaneo cheddar one that is to die for lol. Mmmm

I'm sleepy! But i wanna be awake lol. My boobs look like they're swollen. Which is odd for me. Cramping still mildly. Cm is lotion like. Not a lot but I can feel it.

Oh my gawsh allforthegirl yes you did it ....:happydance: congratulations love.:)
Hope them lines get super beautifull by the morning for you....fx for team pink love...:thump:

:) :) :) xxx

Kinda tmi weird question. .

First time I've ever noticed this but my cm smells sweet.. >.<

Mainly nose snot my voice is gettin muffled from all the drainage :sick:

I do still have CM but not a ton but noticeable !!!!
But I'm takin a decongestant cuz I keep gaggin which is prob hindering the Lrg amounts of CM... No complaints here!!! :thumbup:

My nose is definitely snuffed up. I was outside doing some clean up and not I have a bad headache.... :(

Good thing for less CM.... Mine is ridiculous!!

Cryssie.... Mine doesn't have a smell right now. Though I do smell everything else really strongly! I was standing two feet away from my DH and I could smell his feet :sick:

Morning girls,

I tested today, it's still negative..but I still have really sore boobs and the cm..

I feel like sh!t today.. :(

I know it's still early but I'm not so sure anymore.. I was reading something yesterday, increased cm means high estrogen leading to AF..well whatever happens happens either way.

Have you told DH yet????? When do you plan on testing with a digi?

Oh he knows already. Lol I got him to look at the one yesterday and he was like there is nothing there. So when it was stronger I was like see? Here is a line :haha: I think he is pretty excited about it but he is cautionary.

Today I had a bit of a melt down that I was almost tears an DH was like already? What are you going to be like at three months. I said horny as rabbit I am sure. Man I couldn't get enough with my others. Than again since this is a little girl (positive thinking) then maybe I will despise sex :haha: knowing my luck.

BMB well I have heard that too but that is supposed to be relation to right before AF shows up!! I still think you are good!! ;)

Oh he knows already. Lol I got him to look at the one yesterday and he was like there is nothing there. So when it was stronger I was like see? Here is a line :haha: I think he is pretty excited about it but he is cautionary.

Today I had a bit of a melt down that I was almost tears an DH was like already? What are you going to be like at three months. I said horny as rabbit I am sure. Man I couldn't get enough with my others. Than again since this is a little girl (positive thinking) then maybe I will despise sex :haha: knowing my luck.

BMB well I have heard that too but that is supposed to be relation to right before AF shows up!! I still think you are good!! ;)

Hahahahaha!! You and your DH are funny, with my DS my see drive was diminished :wacko: I hated his smell, he smelt gross all the time (poor DH he's always clean lol) his perfume made me :sick:

I have a feeling you have a little girlie in there :winkwink: I can just imagine the cute tutus and hair bows and ruffle socks awwwwwwwwwwwww:kiss:

But say you ended up having a little boy, will that be your last or keep going.. I know if I had a little boy I'd start TTC again right away maybe after a month or so lol

No after this babe is born we are done!! He is getting the 'ol snipity snip :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->