1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I remember getting a bit more sticky the day of implantation (small dip in chat) then it went back to tons of creamy thick lotiony CM.

Here is how my CM went in this cycle:
1DPO-very sticky almost dry!!
2DPO-thin creamy
3DPO-ewcm
4DPO-thin creamy
5DPO-sticky (temp dip)
6-7DPO-very wet and watery
8DPO-creamy with that glob of snotty CM (implantation dip)
9DPO-tons of thicker lotiony creamy CM

I hope this helps

Mine's been either creamy or watery up to today. I'm starting to feel in again with this nausea and stuff. I was ill while eating lunch, sooo couldn't force myself to eat what I WANTED moments before.

Mine's been either creamy or watery up to today. I'm starting to feel in again with this nausea and stuff. I was ill while eating lunch, sooo couldn't force myself to eat what I WANTED moments before.

Sounds really promising!! FX :dust:

I really can't wait for all of you to get your BFP's. I am very optimistic for all of you!!
:wohoo:

I'm so impatient! Waiting sucks. And nothing takes my mind off of it expect work and that's only for 8 hours lol.

I hear you!! But it was weird last cycle I was almost in a panic about all my symptoms and this cycle i was calm and optimistic. It is weird how our bodies do that to us and how sometimes our bodies keep our minds calm.

Last cycle i thought for sure i was preggo. Goes to show how well our bodies like to trick us. This cycle I'm thinking either way so who knows. My cycle with the bo I wasnt thinking I was then bam. I felt twinges and pulling around 9-10dpo.

Could i have implanted earlier this cycle since I'm getting those now?

That could be yes!! I am thinking yesterday if your temps went up. I am not seeing the temp on your chart today. :shrug:

Ok so I think I have completely lost it!! I cannot stop staring at my test..... :wacko:

I keep going to where I put it and looking at it again!!

why? WHY? WHY???

My temp is the same as yesterday's. Didn't go up nor down. Confused me.

I'm sure i won't be able to stop staying away from my bfp either.

Omg the new cheez-it zingz queso*fundidos are amazing! I can't stop eating them!

I am starving right now so I am making a breakfast hash, with eggs, bacon, onions, peppers, mushrooms and hash browns Mmmmmmmmm

Good morning girls, so I tested today at 9dpo still bfn, ill try to enjoy my day and not think about it anymore, I won't test anymore until the 31st.

How are you all?

Crampy! Got up out of the chair earlier with the kid and had a sharp pain on my left side by my section scar. :/

Crampy is good! How have your temps been? When do you plan on testing??

Morning BMB, sorry you got a BFN :( GL with the 31st!! I will keep my FX'd

Cryssie I have had those a couple times today! It is like tight muscles that wont let you move them :haha:

Temps have dipped 3 times and didn't rise or drop today. I'm holding out til Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->