1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Morning girls, how is everyone today??

AFTG!! That's a freaking second line girl!! Tomoro will be much clearer!!

I hope it's a sticky little bubba.

Afm- still cramping, still a backache and creamy stretchy cm.

Good luck to all of you girls xx

January 6th 2013 - 5 days before my bfp with the bo.
1-2 dpo: not much slight cramping
3-4 dpo: still slight cramps mostly on right side, had ewcm on dpo3, super horny, super "wet" feeling, extra sensitive nips
5-8 dpo: light cramps mostly on right side, tugging around 8dpo, backache off and on, wet feeling still, sore boobies around 7dpo and on
9-10 dpo: stronger sense of smell, even lighter cramps, twinges, still a wet feeling, slightly irritable/emotional, sore boobies, and starting today-10dpo- a runny/stuffed nose.. which I just got over being sick! :(

image.jpg

Here's my bfn from this morning..@6-7 dpo

Still early I know, I know:headspin:

My cm today is creamy and very white-ish. Cramps are still there too.

Great. . Heartburn. Probably from my nachos.

Jumping on the poas early wagon.

6dpo lol. $ tree test to boot. BFN.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130524_200358.jpg

Look at all the testers, GO :bfp:'s

Cryssie I too been having on and off heartburn mixed in with some nausea. Started to gag at supper so I had to force myself to swallow in front of the kids and just said i think I took too much supper. Oi :duhh:

Just went pee and my underwear had tons of CM on it, so when I checked it, there was TONS of creamy snotty chunky CM. I couldn't put my underwear back on, so I half pulled up my pants so my kids wouldn't see my a$$ and waddled into my room to change.

Can't to POAS again in the morning!!

Look at all the testers, GO :bfp:'s

Cryssie I too been having on and off heartburn mixed in with some nausea. Started to gag at supper so I had to force myself to swallow in front of the kids and just said i think I took too much supper. Oi :duhh:

Just went pee and my underwear had tons of CM on it, so when I checked it, there was TONS of creamy snotty chunky CM. I couldn't put my underwear back on, so I half pulled up my pants so my kids wouldn't see my a$$ and waddled into my room to change.

Can't to POAS again in the morning!!

Ha ha ha haaaaa :rofl:

My temp went down again this morning making a third dip.. :help: :(

I hope so! I was just crampy too in my left side by my c section scar. But i dipped at 2dpo, then 4dpo, it started going down yesterday and went down more today. Hopefully it'll rise tomorrow.

I hope it's an imp. dip for your sake..and hopefully your temps will ice again tomro fx'ed

I hope so! I was just crampy too in my left side by my c section scar. But i dipped at 2dpo, then 4dpo, it started going down yesterday and went down more today. Hopefully it'll rise tomorrow.

I sure hope it will rise tomorrow for you too!! Nothing different about temping this morning that could have thrown it off?

BMB I was feeling like that a bit last night too.... :wacko:

So here is my pee stick this morning :wohoo:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=620005&stc=1&d=1369488370

Hope everyone hangs in there!!!!

AFM.... My temp went back up but not by much :shrug: afraid AF will show way early :(

Congrats girlie!! Hoping we're right behind you! Don't leave us yet! Lol.

Nothing seemed to throw it off this morning.. I was irritated with the hubby that's all. .

I was feeling sick until I ate this morning.

I am not going anywhere yet ladies!! Technically AF isn't due yet so before B&B I wouldn't even know yet!!:thumbup:

Sis4Us I sure hope it does too. :hugs: Maybe it is just going up slowly!! Was it cooler in your room last night?

Cryssie nauseous until you eat is a really good sign. That is how I knew I was PG with my #4th:winkwink:

My urine smelt like nasty old vitamins this morning. Yuck!! My boobs are even more sore this morning too. it also feels like I hardly slept:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->