1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I tweeked your test too...It didn't need much either...it's defo a line there. :happydance:

Eeeeek so exciting....bfp's all round c'mon...:thumbup::flower::flower::flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 13
Morning. Temp didn't rise very far today. I'm not even going to pay attention to it. My cramps have subsided to pressure/fullness. I'm nauseous again. Going out with my parents today and my son. I'll pick up some tests before i return home. I'm nervous.

Well congrats to Everyone.... Still BFN here!!!! :(

I feel like I'm out!!!!! :cry:

I tweeked your test too...It didn't need much either...it's defo a line there. :happydance:

Eeeeek so exciting....bfp's all round c'mon...:thumbup::flower::flower::flower:

Thank you:flower:

I hope it gets darker tho..good luck to you too:kiss:

When are you testing ??

Awe :hugs:

Which test did you use? How sensitive is it. A lot of IC's are actually 20mui So it takes a few days before you see anything on those.

AFM I tested again this morning at 4 am and it didn't look as dark, but my temp went way up again. I am just waiting to do it again here, trying to hold my pee as long as I can.... If it is not getting darker I guess I will call Dr Hotty and start my beta's.....

Morning. Temp didn't rise very far today. I'm not even going to pay attention to it. My cramps have subsided to pressure/fullness. I'm nauseous again. Going out with my parents today and my son. I'll pick up some tests before i return home. I'm nervous.

Good luck:flower:

You're not out yet:hugs: I have a good feeling for us all :kiss:

Awe :hugs:

Which test did you use? How sensitive is it. A lot of IC's are actually 20mui So it takes a few days before you see anything on those.

AFM I tested again this morning at 4 am and it didn't look as dark, but my temp went way up again. I am just waiting to do it again here, trying to hold my pee as long as I can.... If it is not getting darker I guess I will call Dr Hotty and start my beta's.....

Maybe your pee was diluted?? Did you drink a lot of water before bed??

Good idea to get betas done:hugs:

Well ladies here is FMU (concentrated) result. Think it is darker from yesterday?? I am so nervous right now....

IMG_1369.jpg

Well here is the thing.... the older ones show a bad evap line after a few hours and it fades in spots. I was going to take a photo, but the only way I can line them all up is doing a photo edit and I am not so good at that LOL

I did though compare the pictures and possibly it is darker. I think I am going to have to buy some FRER at least then they don't evap later.

You think? I guess I am looking for a bit more cause I am not noticing anything :(

I'm using the Wondfo IC.... I think they are 20-25 miu but if that was a dip on 6dpo I should have a line!!!
Do any of u know if takin P will make it harder to detect on HPT???

AFTG.... The lines look similar but then again the 1st pic looks like it was darker lighting which can make it seem the same!!
Hope it keeps gettin darker for ya!! :thumbup:

What kinda of IC did u use??

The ones I used are made in Canada and I got them from www.makeababy.ca they are called ultra sensitive 10ium. We have to remember it all depends on how our hCG increases. With a 20-25 ium it can take a day or so more after implant. I have heard that it take 3-4 days before even a FRER will pick it up after an implantation dip.

I am just concerned about mine because of the suspected ectopic.

So I decided to take a progression shot.... They dried funny, a bit darker too after an hour....:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

IMG_1371.jpg

In that shot they look to be gettin darker!!!!!

I've read that u only build 10 miu per day after implantation and some women double everyday some every 2-3 days!!! :shrug:

I haven't been craving red meat which usually I Do B4 AF.... I'm hungry but nothing sounds Good so I didn't eat till dinner yesterday!!

I'm stressed Cuz I have a 16 yr old drivin for the 1st time .... Maybe I'm to Old to be tryin for another!!!! :(

Hiya girls...thought I'd offer something iv had for a while...
I see your talking about hgc levels....so I thought I post this I got from a friend a couple of months ago....
Hope this helps....:flower:

Implantation could belater than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

:) :) :) xxx

Interesting. I read someplace that frer are pretty sensitive. I sure hope so. Heading to publix to get deli meat and tests then home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->