1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

He said he's happy. he just likes sex to much and with our son i couldn't stand it.

He said he's happy. he just likes sex to much and with our son i couldn't stand it.

Awwwwe bless :hugs:
Well who knows every pregnancy is different so it might not be the case this time.fx.lol
If you try not to think about it...or play reverse phycology with yourseld(tell yourself-sex is banned) it may have the opposite effect...we all tend to want something more if you can't have it lol....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Well I'm thinking this OLD LADY is out!!!

Went and got a Freer and .... :bfn:!!!!

I want to :cry: it's been soooooo long and this month everything lined up just right
:shrug: I give up!!!!

GL in your 9mos... Hope U ALL have Happy Healthy Babes!!!

Cryssie awe:hugs: You may just have to buy him a hand job mitt (sorry I couldn't help it) If this is your girl it will be different so you could be like me and can get enough. Actually I wonder if that will happen to me. But already the hormones are worse Oh Uh!! Dh is very scared I am going to rip his head off all the time. I am like a bad version of PMS, cause I can't stand how I am yelling at everyone I want to cry right after. My poor oldest DS. He got it the worst last night. He kept asking me if I was ok which made it worse. Dh said he isn't going to know if he is coming or going. Poor guy, but I am not going to tell him anything for months so I hope anyways.

So I just got up from a nap with the worst gas pain. Oh boy no more beans for me!

I want to :cry: it's been soooooo long and this month everything lined up just right

Oh love :hugs: I am still optimistic for you! Please don't leave us, stick around. I am sending you some strength n lots of love <3<3<3<3<3

I already feel more sick than i did with Alek. That's for sure. Craving sweets too. I've been on a chocolate milk kick for the past 4 days.

Almost started crying earlier. . Shut Alek's fingers in the door. :( he's ok.

Gotta pee again and am tempted to poas again. Should i? Lol.

Oh and holding off until we see a heart beat to tell anyone is going to be hard! I have it all planned out though.

I already feel more sick than i did with Alek. That's for sure. Craving sweets too. I've been on a chocolate milk kick for the past 4 days.

Then that is a good sign maybe you will crave your DH so much he will be like again??

Yeah where is our BMB?? I hope everything is ok!!

Hiya sis4u...I know this a looooong hard journey love but hang in there...:hugs:

Don't give up yet love...I'm with aftg sending you lots of positive thoughts and strength...and tonnes of baby dust too...:flower:

Then that is a good sign maybe you will crave your DH so much he will be like again??

Yeah where is our BMB?? I hope everything is ok!!

Lol hopefully!

:sick: Made something for dinner and ended up trashing it. Now making something completely new. Oy! :sick:

:sick: Made something for dinner and ended up trashing it. Now making something completely new. Oy! :sick:

OOOHhhhh Noooooo!! Your DH wouldn't have taken it for lunch tomorrow?? Food is so expensive here we try really hard not to through anything out.

I think I would not feel good either if I had taken my prenatals at my normal time but I feel good. I am going to try taking them with supper. I hope I don't get nauseous!!

He doesn't like white sauce. I'm more sick this time around than with my son. Hopefully that's a sign it's a girl!

Morning girls, tested again today bfn! I'm so sad I just wanna cry, where are we going wrong I don't get it??????!!!!!

Sooo happy for you cryssie you've been patient and got it at last!! Welldone dear <3

Morning girls, tested again today bfn! I'm so sad I just wanna cry, where are we going wrong I don't get it??????!!!!!

Sooo happy for you cryssie you've been patient and got it at last!! Welldone dear <3

Oh no sorry to hear about your bfn bmb.:hugs:
Fx for you that it turns into a bfp love...:flower:
Hang in there love.:flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Gosh girl! I have no words I can understand the way you feel! I just hope the test was wrong!!

Oh no sorry to hear about your bfn bmb.:hugs:
Fx for you that it turns into a bfp love...:flower:
Hang in there love.:flower:

Thank you hun, but I'm so sad right now...gives me a reason to go eat a huge slice of hubs cake from his bday last night hey:wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Gosh girl! I have no words I can understand the way you feel! I just hope the test was wrong!!

I just don't understand yesterday's tests then:dohh:

Ill test this afternoon and see, since a always get bfp during the afternoon.

Oh no!! What happened to the color we saw in the other one!? It's still early dear! I'm shocked i got mine because with both pregnancies i didn't test positive until after my period was due. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->