1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Thanks Nat.... Makes me a Lil more hopefully .... Also just saw the name I picked out Chirping on the porch!!!!
Hopefully a good sign!!!! FX

I've been teary all day. We were watching dolphins and as i was taking pictures I find myself feeling so happy i wanted to cry lol.

And my cramps are still gone. Just a pulling/full sensation still.

I've just had a uplifting feeling... I'm usually such a Witch when AF is Almost Due!!!
I'm pretty much a Witch most of the time Due to my Thyroid !!! :haha:

Just holding out hope but at my AGE I'm sure it's a Long shot!!! :shrug:

Nat That is great way to look at it. So maybe I already had higher hCG in my system for my IC to pick it up already then who knows :shrug: Thank you for that!! <3

Sis4Us that is a great sign!! I love signs from wildlife!! On our maiden voyage with our new trailer there were tons of white moths everywhere all over our camper and there was one that sat right by the door and didn't move the whole time we were there. They are sometimes known as angels!!

Um girls. GIRLS!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130527_134126.jpg

IS THIS!? Is it!!! I'm only 9DPO!

Is it PINK???????? I know if you hold it up to a light the line on the back of the case will show through, but if you see a pink line without holding it up the YAY!! :dance:

I see pink W/O holding it up!!

Here's an edit.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/62ce2eae-7164-4535-a76d-95e2e733f649.jpg

OMG!! I'm going nuts right now!!! Hubby'll be home on lunch sooon and I'll have to tell him it's gotta be a secret.

I am very very happy for you!!! Now we will be Bump buddies!!

I can't wait for all us to be bump buddies!!

Already changed it!! Lol. I'm SOOO Excited!

I am going to wait to find out what BMB says about her test when she wakes up. I am sure she will POAS again. FX it gets darker for her!!

oh and I did POAS again. Another FRER and it is the slightest bit darker so I feel a little bit better now. I think I will feel better when I get my beta's back..... first I have to hear back from dr. hotty!

Much darker IMO. I'm sure BMB will poas too. She's gotta get a BFP. We're the same dpo!

Oh my god Cryssie YES!!!......Yaye :happydance:......
You have cheered me right up...i been a blubbering emotional wreck today...crying randomly lol....but that's really made me smile for you....congrats love....I really really hope bmb gets hers too.and sis4u too...
I'm 9dpo tmr so maybe I could get mine too yipppeeeeee....
Two down -three to go girlies....
Yeah you go girls you rock....I'm so happy for you both...:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:) :) :) xxx

Well she did have that very faint one yesterday, I am just hoping it gets a lot darker today so we can see it!!

Oh yeah! I forgot she did. It should be darker then! Where is she?

I showed hubby and he looked upset.. said it was fun trying. Ugh. The look on his face made me wanna cry.

Oh yeah! I forgot she did. It should be darker then! Where is she?

I showed hubby and he looked upset.. said it was fun trying. Ugh. The look on his face made me wanna cry.

Oh dear cryssie...he was probably shocked love...men have a habit of disguising there emotions...unless its a hot bird with her boobs out in there face lol then you can tell EXACTLY what there thinking lol...buggers.
Anyways like I said he probably wasnt expecting it love...maybe you should take a moment later in the day to discuss his reaction and tell him how it made you feel and that some support would be great for you right now.:hugs:

He is probably over the moon but just dosnt show it...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"