1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I honestly don't know.. I knew it was a fluke test but three in a row??

That is what gets me too!! I am hoping that you are right and it works in the afternoon more so than with FMU. I know that many women get their + with a FRER in the evenings too!!

Mine today was in the afternoon! Keep us posted!

Yep I will, I'll test again in 5 hours, I guess coffee can wait 5 hours lol..

I'm glad I spent $145 on tests yesterday -_-

Loving the tickers btw!!! So many cool ones to choose from, if I ever get my bfp I'd probably have like 6 tickers lmaoooo

Yep I will, I'll test again in 5 hours, I guess coffee can wait 5 hours lol..

I'm glad I spent $145 on tests yesterday -_-

Oh my that is a lot of money all at once. though I am not one to talk cause I am very sure I have spent way more than that over the last few years :haha:

I am ok with them I do wish I knew how to find more fun tickers like this!!

Funny thing is last times bfp.. I had so many vivid dreams but not cramps or no sore boobs or no weird cm, this time total opposite, no dreams but the rest...I'm bummed out I'm trying to stay calm. DS isn't helping either he just spilt all his cereal, I'm crying as I type lol..

Emotional was a big thing this time for me. With my son i wasn't.

I am this time too!! Things can set me off. I am trying very hard to control it. VERY HARD!!

I still think you are in it to win it!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130527_193241.jpg

Top one's from earlier, bottom one is about 4 hours after the first.

I agree!! It's the brand I trust, lol! I'm gonna buy a digi after payday. Gotta call the dr soon too and go in next Tuesday while I'm off.

Me too!! But I do like the IC I just got. Now that I have confirmation I would recommend them to anyone!!

I am hoping I get more of a dark line tomorrow. I actually said I would give my IC to a friend if I had some left but I don't know if I will :haha: I just pOAS just too much .

I'm having some strong cramps on my left and right sides but not in the middle. It keeps alternating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->