1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

:rofl: I am sure you haven't tested at all to just see :winkwink:

Well I am glad you are feeling a bit better!! Hopefully this allows your little one to dig in nice and deep!!

AFM I had to go put a panty liner on. I have tons of watery CM right now LOL Right after I had some twinges..... gosh this is just too good to be true!!

I too have had a lot more going on in the Downtown AREA :haha:..... Put it on FF but then it gave me dotted CHs so I guess I'll just keep it to myself!!!

Every time I lay down I lay on my left side (usually a rgt side sleeper) cuz of Ramzis theory :thumbup: I'm such a nerd!!!!

I too have had a lot more going on in the Downtown AREA :haha:..... Put it on FF but then it gave me dotted CHs so I guess I'll just keep it to myself!!!

Every time I lay down I lay on my left side (usually a rgt side sleeper) cuz of Ramzis theory :thumbup: I'm such a nerd!!!!

Interesting.... I had to google this LOL I knew it must be something good coming from the gender swayer herself!!

I did not know of this theory. But how is that supposed to change the genetic makeup? If a boy sperm makes it to the egg how is it going to change sex by attaching to the right side vs. the left?

With that being said I am a left sided sleeper right now!! A few months ago, before TTC I would always fall a sleep on my right.... Now I prefer sleeping on my left....

Awww Brandy... I'm sorry :hugs:

Allforthegirl .... I know it won't I think it's more to determin what the gender is from a US!!
:shrug:

Awww Brandy... I'm sorry :hugs:

Allforthegirl .... I know it won't I think it's more to determin what the gender is from a US!!
:shrug:

Yah I found a better article on it which made better sense. I am excited as I will have an early US because of the ectopic!! I hope it is not to early to find out what side it will be on. I won't hold my breath but it will be interesting to know if it is actually true. I will ask at the early one and then ask to know at the 20 week scan. This makes just a little bit giddy!! :yipee:

I'm out af showed.

Really? but your temps are still quite high!! Do you always have a shorter LP? Gosh I sure hope this is just your body adjusting!! :hugs:

I usually have a 30-32 day cycle with day 18 being ovulation. But this was a medicated cycle with femara so I ovulated cd13/14 which I have never done before. So this is the shortest cycle I have ever had but appears that my LP was about 12 days.

Oh forgot about my temps. I didn't sleep well last night so I am not sure what was up with that super high temp. Yesterdays appeared to be going down so I assume tomorrow will nose dive.

Hi girls,

Brandy, I'm so sorry AF got you, you'll always have next cycle :hugs:

AFM- I'm still cramping,boobs are sore,gross breakouts..

Did anyone notice pulling or tugging or flutters in uterus area, yesterday I was laying down on my back and felt them..probably just muscle spasms.

How are you all today?

https://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4cDLfgL4A

This is toooooo stinking cute not to share!

Well the sore and swollen throat is starting to go away :thumbup:

My boobs are killing me today and I chewed DH a new one for no reason!!! Oh and Im starting to get more CM!!

GL ladies

My back is hurting and I'm breaking out again ugh. Atm nothing too much out of order.

Yuck .... Well I had a bit of a worry. On our way to my sons ball game I started to get very uncomfortable cramping (I did have bad implantation or what I thought were cramps with my last BFP cycle) and wasn't sure I was going to be able to watch his game. Thank goodness they were only short lived. I am dreading the cramping, I am hoping I will be spared them this time around.

Oooo AND I had another very quick bout of tears. As I was talking about something I was starting to get very emotional, but I started to laugh as soon as the tears came. Only cause I thought I was a turd for having them in the first place.:haha:

Feeling a Lil better today still have a Lil congestion but feeling better!!! Didn't sleep well last night mainly cuz the Pit was scared of the rain!!!

Hope everyone is feeling well!!!

Hey Ladies,
Just a quick update! I'm 5/6dpo today and don't really have any abnormal symptoms for this time of the month, so starting to think I might be out. I don't mind too much, as I have alot going on the next few weeks (assessments for final semester at uni) so I'm going to be pretty occupied anyway.
Although I guess it's very likely that (if the egg was fertilised) I haven't implanted yet.
Baby dust ladies!
EDIT- Just started getting cramping and (TMI) a dodgy stomach.

I am glad that you feel better this morning Sis4Us!!

Ladybuggz some women report that no symptoms were their symptom. :dust:

AFM I noticed that I was freezing yesterday. My house was 70F and yet I needed a sweater, or was shivering. At first I thought it was because the temp in my house was lower, then as I sat in bed having a hard time getting warm (temp still 70) I dawned on me, maybe my body temp is higher than average right now.... Sure as sh*t my temp spiked this morning. I woke up and thought, cause I felt very cool, my temp must have gone down again. I am sitting here writing this and I feel cool. My forehead isn't warm either so I can rule out fever.

If am I not pG this cycle my body has hit a new low of trying to play tricks on me. I think it has just about played every trick so it has to be extra creative!!

Have u POAS Allforthegirl ????
U know u have :rofl:
I hope it's your :bfp: not ur body playing tricks!!!

AFM been craving beef jerky I don't normally eat red meat... Not sure if it's cuz my body is fighting this illness or what!!!

I have not POAS today!! I am very proud of myself!! Doesn't mean that I haven't thought about it :rofl: I just am not sure if I have implanted just yet, so it very well is too early. I am trying to wait to see if I implant, or at least give myself time to implant before I test! I am actually very relax about it all right now!! Though I may break down on Fri morning and test :rofl:

I was very nauseous this morning. And apparently I'm on the shit list with some ladies at work atm due to my vacation. Nice. I'm tired. I'm ready for today to be over.

Sorry to hear that Chryssie... Hope ur day flys by!!!

AFM .... HAVIN some lower back pain but it's prob the weather causing it and I feel a headache coming on!!!
2Pm ... Short stabbing pain on left side made me stop for a few mins!!

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->