1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I decided to test today as I enjoy torturing myself and it was a horrible bfn I don't know why I do it! I am on cd 37 and haven't felt hungry at all today, got bloating as per the norm but have been incredibly thirsty all day?

Also I either have hay fever or a cold as I have had a constant headache all day, sore throat and glands and been sneezing at everything! All I want is to either be pregnant or have the witch show her ugly face as I am so over this month!

:cry:

I am sorry you are so down!! :hugs: It will happen it will. :flower:

Morning Ladies..... Going to the FS this AM for a Scan and beta check... I still haven't gotten AF just a few days of the spotting!!!
I'm sure it's the cyst causing a delay but we will see :shrug:

Hope all goes well at your Dr Apts today :thumbup:

Morning Ladies..... Going to the FS this AM for a Scan and beta check... I still haven't gotten AF just a few days of the spotting!!!
I'm sure it's the cyst causing a delay but we will see :shrug:

Hope all goes well at your Dr Apts today :thumbup:

Well I will pray that you get good news!! :hugs::thumbup:

Hello ladies....:) How is everyone...
How did your apts go...did you have your bloods done...have you had your results yet?

Hope your all well :)

:) :) :) xxx

Well didn't get any answers really .... Just that my Cyst is bigger and it looks like I haven't gotten AF!!! :shrug:

I will have beta test back Tom I'm sure it's 0 but they did it anyway!!

How did ur Drs go today??

I decided to test today as I enjoy torturing myself and it was a horrible bfn I don't know why I do it! I am on cd 37 and haven't felt hungry at all today, got bloating as per the norm but have been incredibly thirsty all day?

Also I either have hay fever or a cold as I have had a constant headache all day, sore throat and glands and been sneezing at everything! All I want is to either be pregnant or have the witch show her ugly face as I am so over this month!

:cry:

I am sorry you are so down!! :hugs: It will happen it will. :flower:

Thank you I do hope so! I worry sometimes that it won't as today I feel terrible still keep going hot and cold and this evening when I wiped I saw very light brown cm so I guess I am out! :cry:

Well just finished the first apt. It was just really getting my OB history and then going through the next step which is no constant quantitative hCG, but just one hCG and ultra sound in my 6th week, to make sure babe is in the right spot! That is it that is all she wrote. Tomorrow I am the lucky one to have my full panel done plus more because I have blood anti-bodies. Yippee!!

Sis4Us well i hope your body just hurry's up and just makes a decision on what it is doing!! Our bodies can be sooo mean sometimes.

Ahhhh hiya girls...just my lil update....the witch got me this morning...booo :(
So cd 1 it is...
Feeling somewhat hopefull for this cycle...it HAS to work as next cycle is my last one -I am then visiting my docter to discuss possible further help and possible investigations...
Obviously it won't be my last cycle ever as we are carrying on but we just want to make sure there's nothing getting in our way and if not if there is anything that can increase our chances...

Hope you are all well and feeling bumptastic ...:flower:

Well il keep you updated and see we're I go from here eh...:)

Nat that really sucks!! Yes please let us know what happens. I will be checking up on you.

So sorry Nat, :hugs:

I'm almost certain nxt cycle is yours! I hope you're doing ok love <3

Ah thankyou bmb...I'm doing good now...looking forward to the "fun"part then the tww....the nail bitting nerve racking head banging hair pulling thumb twiddling part lol...
Will defo keep you all updated lol...

Ah thankyou bmb...I'm doing good now...looking forward to the "fun"part then the tww....the nail bitting nerve racking head banging hair pulling thumb twiddling part lol...
Will defo keep you all updated lol...

Fingers and toes crossed for you:flower:

Hello ladies ...how are you all ? Good I hope.:flower:

Ill be beginning my opks next week-Friday...Yaye.:)

Hope your all doing well.

Thanks for checking in Nat!! I am doing well. Have lots of bb pain and stitch pains! Other than that pretty dang good. GL luck with the OPK's!! :thumbup:

Woohoo T minus 2 days till opk testing...:happydance:

Hope your all ok girls...:flower:

Woo hoo for poas!!

I am just trying to ignore that I am sickly feeling. I'm fine when I wake up eat then feel like it is going to come right back up again!! I have never had ms like this before.

Woo hoo for poas!!

I am just trying to ignore that I am sickly feeling. I'm fine when I wake up eat then feel like it is going to come right back up again!! I have never had ms like this before.

Hiya aftg....sorry to hear your feeling like that...:flower:
I've heard that b6 is good for that.even severe ms its good for.:thumbup:
Hope you start to feel more like"you" again soon love...:flower:

Wow bmb do I see a beata count of 490 in your sigi there....that's masseeevo...lol...twins? Lol

:):) :) xxx

Well looks like I'm in The TWW Again.... I Od early not sure how I feel about that!!!

I guess only time will tell... Ordered 10 miu test strips will be here in a Week at 8Dpo!!!

Hope u are ALL feeling Great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"