1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Ohhhhh sis4u I can see you just started a new chart :( I'm sorry af got you...omg what a witch she is.:(
Hope your ok love.:hugs:

Aftg...I'm sorry about your friend too.:hug:

Afm...opk not quite positive yet...hoping it is tmr...:thumbup:

Had a few "heavy" feelings down there today...very confusing...it feels abit like af but with no flow.sorta full feeling.i dunno.
Hope it's a good sign of ideal conditions for eggy to implant when she finally gets her act together and arrives to the dam party.

:hug: to everybody...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Yes my beta was Negative and the witch landed W a Vengence!!! :(

Oh well I go in the AM for my scan... Hope the cyst is gone so we can get this Show on the road!!!! :thumbup:

Gonna have to chat w the dr if it isn't cuz I'm afraid it's blocking the eggys!!! We will see!!!

Well before my AF comes I will spot then stop then start bleeding hours later. I thought that was just a normal thing...

Update..... Went for my scan today and I have a 11mm cyst but it's going down so I got the GO on cycle 3 of Femara W trigger and IUI @ 8/27!!!

AFTG.... Mine AF is usually on and off but I've been told that the cyst holds the hormones and will make AF short non existence and just plain weird!!!

Everyone is different I'm sure!!

I'm afraid the cyst is blocking the egg from getting released as its always there after O!!!
I have lots of scans and BW this cycle to figure it out!!!
I'm tired of doing all this BS if there is no chance for the egg to make it out it's pointless!!!

Well after my loss was confirmed on u/s and hcg they said that I did have a cyst on my right ovary. So maybe that is why my AF we barely there. I would never seem to have a heavy day, only lots of light days.

Mine is usually the same way will be light then a day of Nothing then Bam hello again!!!

I actually had kinda heavy flow yesterday TMI really dark and Clotty but I think it's cuz I didn't have AF really last month cuz the cyst only made me spot!!! :shrug:

Hopefully everything will be flushed outa and make a great nest for my Lil Wren!!! :)

Hi girls....still no positive opk yet :(
But hay ho atleast eggy has more time to mature....wth who am I kidding I am worrying like a mad woman here...I'm like what if I'm not going o this cycle ahhhhhhh
Ill have to see what the next few days will bring and just see what happens.

Sis/aftg.....I have a friend on another thread....she is spotting at 10 dpo...unusual for her...she had a chem one cycle ago and had had previously had a cyst diagnosed ...I worry this is why her spotting is happening...she is getting bfns so I can't bare to dampen her hope by suggesting the cyst could be the spotting...she is normally a 14 day lp and will get the pinky cm the day of or day before af...it's been going on for almost 3 days now...do you think this could be the reason she is spotting girls?
Shame -I worry for her.she has been trying for almost 2yrs now.
I do wonder tho...it could be IB.fx for it is.

So sis iui this cycle Yaye....I am on the edge of my seat for your iui...I also have a friend on another thread currently doing iui...and have read about soooo many bfp's....I have my fingers majorly tightly crossed for you...and I wish all the best with your iui love.:thumbup:

Aftg...any kicking yet? Any cravings?
Have you got name yet love? When is your 20 scan?...can't believe the last 15 weeks have flown by.:happydance:

Well ladies HOPFULLY. I can report back with a positive opk tmr...oh please please .
Hope you are well.:flower:

Nat..... I would say spotting for that many days is not IB!!! She might have a short LP this cycle cuz of the Chemical last month!!!
It takes awhile for your hormones to straighten out!!!

Hope u get a +OPK soon!!!

Nat..... I would say spotting for that many days is not IB!!! She might have a short LP this cycle cuz of the Chemical last month!!!
It takes awhile for your hormones to straighten out!!!

Hope u get a +OPK soon!!!

:thumbup: ^^^ yeah that's makes sense.
I just hope whatever it is she still gets good news.

Thankyou sis I hope so too.lol.as I type I am having a twinge or two in ovary...perhaps this is it...maybe the pain will be full blown by the morning...h ah aha...I normally dread the o pain...it's excruciating...but this time I want it ...NOW! Tee he...
Ha ha I will regret that when it hits...lol

Thank you ladies, were over the moon! So happy to have another blue bundle :)

I hope you ladies catch that little egg soon, can't wait for your bfps! Good luck and sending you lots and lots of baby dust!

I stalked there Bump Buddy thread :haha:

Trying to catch all those Gender reveals!! ;)

Not much movement. I wonder if the placenta is in the way. No real cravings, and I was able to eat for the second day in a row! Even had pork! :dance: next scan is on the 27th :happydance:

Ugh! Still no positive opk yet gals...:(
Getting really worried now.:(
My chart is crazy right now too...I wonder what's going on :wako:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79