1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well I hope things are gearing up nice and strong for a great O!

Oh I wish it was but it's not looking good at all...:(
I am going to tough it out for a week and if I don't get my positive I am going to assume I missed my surge on cd 11... Better that than no o at all.:thumbup:
You know I wonder if this is what was happening to me when it took 7yrs to concieve my Harry...:wacko:
I wouldn't have known tho as I didn't use the opks ...I only started using them this year...
Ahhhhhh I don't know what to do with myself lol...

Silly question maybe...do do you think we should still bd to make sure we cover if o hasn't happend yet? Or shall I just sit this one out and hope? Lol

:) :) :) xxx

I think you should just enjoy your hubby and BD when you want to not when you think you should have to is what I think ;)

That is great advice- I couldn't have said it better myself :thumbup: :)

Almost there girls..:happydance:
Wow I thought it wasn't going to be this cycle....:dohh:
Recon it should be positive by AM ...we'll hoping so anyways lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Tested again...2hrs later....opk is positive woooohoooo...:happydance:

Awesome, go for it girl. Tell DH to get his but home if he isn't and rock that bed like no tomorrow!! :rofl:

So I just found a gender prediction on bnb and it came up girl again....so pleased ...I hope this cycle works...I keep thinking about my candle...and keeping the faith.

As for Oh...he has been warned lmao!!!....te he he...

Awesome! Did you read my dream?

Yeah I did...it's a good dream :) :thumbup:
Sounds really positive to me :flower:

So my opks are so blaring they are blinding!...lol
One more bd me thinks and were totally covered Yaye..:happydance:
I think oH will be glad of a break of bd ing lol...shame....I never thought I would hear the day a man would say no! :gun: lmao...
Oh well -woman have there needs too don't they :thumbup:

So not long now till gender day Yaye....can't wait for your announcement aftg...:happydance:

Me too me too!!!!!!

FX for ya Nat!!!!

We started our week of BDing today and it was very uncomfortable and I had some spotting after words!!!
Kinda freaked out but my cycle was on and off so maybe it was that or the Femara I've read it can cause spotting but it hasn't yet for me!!! :shrug:

Nat :dance: told you that you would have a STRONG O!! Usually happens when you light that candle. My first dh said that he felt used for his sperm LOL I was like uh yah! :dohh:

Sis Ooww that doesn't sound fun at all. My endo always made DTD very uncomfortable some days, so I can empathize with that.

No it isn't long now. I have been looking at a used site for everything you can imagine and I thought that I would take a peek at what they had out there for used girls clothing. I am actually pleasantly surprised at how many moms out there are selling large lots of clothing. The first few months I usually only put them in sleepers anyways, it is just easier that way LOL

I'm starting to wonder if I have Endo there is always a very tender spot I always thought it was my Cyst!!!

I know I have a dark area in my uterus when they do a scan but the FS hasn't said much about it so I'm guessing it's fine!!! :shrug:

AFTG.... If I don't have my girl u can have all the Clothes I have packed away!!! ;)

I'm starting to wonder if I have Endo there is always a very tender spot I always thought it was my Cyst!!!

I know I have a dark area in my uterus when they do a scan but the FS hasn't said much about it so I'm guessing it's fine!!! :shrug:

AFTG.... If I don't have my girl u can have all the Clothes I have packed away!!! ;)

Maybe you do have endo but unless it is on your ovaries or around your tubes, which I am sure the FS would have found that, it shouldn't make any issues, just cause pain. But if your DH is hitting you ovary by chance during dtd then that can cause a very large amount of pain. Ovaries are very sensitive. So if he knocks it then you may fall over in pain.

As for the baby clothing you are very sweet, but you will get your girl! Plus you won't want to ship them up here you would go broke LOL. But you are such a kind soul!

Hope so!!!!!

I see Cryssie is having a Girl!!!!! Congrats

Hope u hear the Same next week AFTG!!!!! ;)

Hi ladies sorry I been Mia action for a couple of days...
Congratulations cryssie on the on girl :happydance:

Hope all is well with you all...:)

Sis4u...had your iui started yet?

Not much going on for me over here...2dpo...Yaye...:)

No worries I will be not on here very much the next few days, as we leave in a few hours across the country. Was planning on sleeping in but a stupid squirrel has pissed off at a cat then a backhoe was going down my street 6:30am WTH?? Any ways I am up having my coffee before I have to rush to get my kids up and showered before we all go.

BMB is still MIA after her post that she was going into the ER because of cramping and some bleeding. I am so very worried about her. I have tried to email her but I only have her school email addy. I wish there was a way of me contacting her.:cry: I so very worried about her.

Nat sweet 2DPO onto the countdown to POAS LOL

Have t started yet I go for a scan Sat but I've been having spotting and Backache I'm afraid that cyst got bigger instead of shrank!!! :(

Guess we will see.... started my OPKs today so I don't miss it and it was white last nite but nearly ++++ this AM!!!
Crazy if I O this early it will be the earliest yet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->