1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Have t started yet I go for a scan Sat but I've been having spotting and Backache I'm afraid that cyst got bigger instead of shrank!!! :(

Guess we will see.... started my OPKs today so I don't miss it and it was white last nite but nearly ++++ this AM!!!
Crazy if I O this early it will be the earliest yet!!!!

Maybe this baby really wants to be born!!:happydance:

Oh my gosh...I hope bmb is ok...I am praying for her...I'm so sad for her right now...:(
I hope she and baby are ok.

:) :) :) xxx

Maybe so i asked my Angels to show me a sign nite before last and that i was asking for there help and support!!
So when I layed down last nite as I closed my eyes And started to relax I saw her surrounded by light holding her hand out to me!!!

Brought tears to my eyes but now I know she's out there waiting!!! :)

Have a Great trip!!!!

Awesome sis what a beautiful story!! I knew things were lining up for you. My reading still stands ;)

Well my OPK was NEON this AM so I go for my scan and prob my IUI on sat or sun!!!!
FX

I'm only CD9 this is crazy!!!!

Well my OPK was NEON this AM so I go for my scan and prob my IUI on sat or sun!!!!
FX

I'm only CD9 this is crazy!!!!

Wow that is early....maybe aftg is right sis...this baby wants to come.:happydance:
I am thinking of you with your iui and I am praying really hard for you.:thumbup:
I really hope it goes as well as it can for you tmr.:flower:

Well my BW shows I'm not surging yet I go back Sun for another scan!!!
Goes to show the OPK aren't always right.... Mine tend to be pretty dark w FMU!! :shrug:

I have 2 follies on my right ovary around 16-17mm but none on my left !!! :(
Hope that doesn't hurt my girl vibe!!!

Well my BW shows I'm not surging yet I go back Sun for another scan!!!
Goes to show the OPK aren't always right.... Mine tend to be pretty dark w FMU!! :shrug:

I have 2 follies on my right ovary around 16-17mm but none on my left !!! :(
Hope that doesn't hurt my girl vibe!!!

Oh you have me thinking now...:dohh:...so if the opks arnt always right then possibly there's a chance where oh and I think we are covered well were actually not...hmmmm....maybe next cycle I will have to point this out to him and badger some more about covering 2 more days after positive opk lol te he he...he's gonna be well pleased about that- not lol....I think I have worm those poor lil spermies out lol...

I also had this idea....I have been going over other people's charts on ff and I have seen an awful lot of bfp's that only covered o....the only time they bd'ed was on o day...I was pretty impressed shocked and supprised by this...it had me wondering weather or not oh and I should try this out you know....
I worry that his sperm has not enough time to replace itself fully and healthy when we dtd every 24 hrs during fertile days.....and too my shock oh asked me about SMEP..... That's also an option too I think...jeeez ill try anything if it works lol...

Your opks are darker with fmu you say..sounds like you have your surge when you sleep...when at rest..li do notice this flips around too...this used to happen to me too..over the course of time I seem to have the darker ones at night again now...
I hope your your left side theory dosnt disappoint sis....I have my fingers MAJOUR crossed for you and I am looking forward to hearing your results on Sunday...:thumbup:

Hope you have a great weekend sis4u...:flower:

Yes BD everyday does lower sperm count if U aren't trying to lower the count u might try to BD every other day !!!!

My FS also told me to BD the nite after my HCG trigger and then again in the am I guess to make sure there's a Lot of swimmers waiting for the EGG!!

I want a girl and DH count is high but he has A lot of abnormalities due to a Vericocelle which kinda sways girl but we still have 2 boys.... His Uroligist was surprised that we have boys.... Anyway so we do frequent BD to keep the count low and fresh and hopefully Girly!!!! :)

My right ovary is a Bumm... :haha: still have 2 follies but they r measuring 18mm and 15mm!!!!
My right ovary sits really low I think cuz my Boys sat on the side so it doesn't preduce nice round follies like my left!!!
Last month on my left side I had 2 nice round 20-21mm follies and still no BFP so I'm worried!! :(
DH has to leave Tue to drive to Midland so we r waiting to see when they want to do the IUI ... No labs to day which bothers me cuz my temp went up a Lil but not to my norm post O temp:shrug:

I'll update when I hear back from the FS!!!!
Thanks for asking Nat!!!

Hi sis...try not to worry love...althoe I totally get the worry tho....
So is that common that pregnancy can cause the ovarys to "be disturbed"
My lo was a wriggler when I carried him...always kicking and jolting me around ...lil terra lol...

Is there anything they can do to correct this for you sis? Like a nip and a tuck here and there with falopian tubes...a stitch to put her back upright maybe?

I sure hope they manage to get your iui done before hubby has to work away...fx for you sis...and fx them follies increase in size too.:)

You take care love ok :)

Well I have instructions to trigger at 7 Am and go for IUI at 9:45 Am!!!!! :)

FX this is it!!!!!!

Nat your ovaries due tend to move around I know they had trouble finding my left one this month and usually it's the right that's hiding I just know for a fact it's sits low from my HSG and from what all my scanners have said!!! ;)

Well maybe with it being lower it will take longer to get to the spermies so that very welled just away for a girl in the best way ;)

Well I'm home from the IUI things didn't go very well his count after wash was only 1mil!!
:cry:
His SA was 115mil so that's a big change we didn't BD yesterday so I was confused at those numbers!!! Well when I called DH to tell him and say I have no clue why it's so low he said cuz I've been releasing everyday like I was told!!!
WHAT!!!!
Not the day B4 a IUI OMG I could kill him!!!

Leave it to a Man to confuse everything they are told!!! :shrug:

Oh dear :trouble: men eh!....:dohh:

I'm sorry sorry your feeling pretty down about it sis......however....it only takes one of then lil fellas to catch that eggy...lets hope even thoe there's slim pickings with the quantity that after the wash its more about
The quality and atleast one of those suckers do a fantastic job and make it to the finish line and bust throught that egg.:thumbup:

Fx for you here love...anxious for you so I can't imagine how you must be feeling there....

Making DH go for IUI number 2 in the AM B4 he leaves it will prob be another low count but maybe the 2 will make up for it!!!

Didn't want to spend another 150.00 but he will have to suck it up since he made a uh oh!! ;)

Today's numbers where a Lil better so FX it's works!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->