1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

How are U doing AFTG????

I'm sure U are having a hard day just wanted to send lots of :hugs: Ur way!!!

Hi girls...6/7 dpo....bfn's :(
I know I know it's still early lol....

Sis4u hope you are well my dear...hope the second round went better...:thumbup:
MAJOUR fingers crossed for you Hun :)

:) :) :) xxx

Way way early Nat give it some time!! ;)

I'm going to have to test out this trigger which I hate!!! :(

I'm soooooo tired the past few days and getting mild cramps!!!

I'm only 2dpiui so it's not that maybe just the fact of getting the boys up and out the door EVERY Am no quite time in the AM anymore!! :(

GL Nat!!!! How R ya???

It is so hard not to track and analyze every little cramp and twinge while in the TWW. I sure hope you get your pink little bundle!!

Nat I hope everything is ok, we haven't heard from you the last few days. FX for your BFP!!

I have a feeling I'm Destined for Boys like U AFTG !!!!

Especially if the Calendar didn't work :(

As hard as ALL this has been I'll be happy either way but if it doesn't happen by the end of this Year I'm just going to be happy w what I got or look into Adoption!!

Hi girls...sorry I been Mia.....had ALOT going on over here...:( .....
Been juggling a lot of things ...too much to handle really....

Anywho....it's 8dpo....one MAJOUR exciting symptom happend today.....I fell asleep on the sofa with my boy this afternoon and drooled everywhere!....ha ha ha....ewwww....
Anyway...I only EVER drool when I am pg....
I hope this is it....if it's not pgy....then I am super tired...which makes sense in the long run...
If the tooth ache starts I know for sure I'm on to somthing here.:thumbup:
So I poas'd this morning and it was a bfn :( but there's still plenty of time I guess.:)

So sis your ss sound pretty good too Yaye...fx for you love.:)

How are you aftg? Good I hope :)

:) :) :) xxx

Ooooo your ss sounds great!! I hope this is your sign!!

AFM I am doing ok. Just trying to keep busy. I am more or less at the I cant' think about it right now stage. So I am sure tomorrow I will be back to wanting to punch someone in the face!

PUNCH someone in the Face LOL that's me everyday!!!! ;)

Well I've come to the conclusions that my Mimi might have been trying to tell me something the other day when we got home I had a FLOCK and yes I mean a Flock of Blackbirds in my yard!!!
It's not that uncommon in the Fall as I Live in a Sub Called Ravensway for that very reason but it's still pretty hot here!!
I thought of them as Ravens and that they where sending me a message so didn't think much of it until the next day when I thought wait they where Shiny!!! :dohh:

So I look Grackles up and it tells me that they are messengers to tell me to Clear my Emotions that I'm not dealing with them Right and so fourth!!!

Have a feeling that means No Girl or Even Worse NO Baby that I need to deal W my Family at Hand!!! :(

So I'm going to start trying to mediate more and start my candles and other stuff I use to do B4 DS1 maybe I just need to let go of My Mimi but I don't think that's possible I think of her daily and always want her close!!! :cry:

Sorry to be a Downer maybe it's the hCG trigger Makin me a mess!!! ;)

I dont' believe that you are seeing it right, if at all it was a message. It is just asking you to see thing clearly. Those that are sending, the giver of messages are hardly ever sending you a bad oman. Please try and look at it in a different light. :hugs: Maybe like me you are meant to have that boy and they don't want you in the same position as me.

Ok so I have been doing some research. I have had a lot of people ask me "are they sure?" I mean all the others that say they are having one or the other hardly anyone asks are they sure. So many also said they feel that female presence too. Anyways don't get me wrong for my sake I am still going with boy, for fear of more disappointment. My research is clearly for informational purposes, I am kind of a scientific geek, and love myth busters LOL

Ok so here it is. I wanted to see what boy parts look like. Now I know that there can be many different looking members out there. What I wanted to know is if it is normal to not see the sack. Cause there was no sack from what I saw, which hey his could be just slow. From what I was seeing my baby's part looked more like a nub. Like in the female nub in the photo below.

images.jpeg

So then I started to look at the other photo I got around 12 weeks, and compare it to nub photos. From the looks of it, it is parelle with the spin. Just like the others it was just a line.

You think I am totally off my rocker? I just wanted to have some fun bouncing idea's off of.

Do u have a Potty shot or a Nub shot???

All I saw was a Head shot!!! :haha: Head Shot.... I know ladies on Ingender that had girls w swollen bits and they said Boy then changed it!!! ;)

I think I'm just Emotional Frim the HCG been Dizzy all day and cryin at stupid shit!!
Like I said b4 I will deal w baby gender either way as long as I don't have twin boys I'll be OK!!! :haha:

Yea AFTG I agree I see a Fork in the second pic or at least I think it's kinda blurry there... which usually means girl!!!
Does the tip fork or look like a Cone??

Both my boys they got a potty shot of the Testicles Cuz they show up better!!!

Have u posted the newest pic in gender prediction on here??

If u want I can post it on IG and see what they think there are a lot of techs on there!!

sorry the second photo I posted was one I took from google images just to show the angle kind of thing.

I didn't get a photo of the potty shot of baby. but I know it looked like the shape of the girl nub in the very first photo I posted, with no bulge for the sack.

To bet describe what I saw (I am sorry if it is TMI) but an itty bitty shaft that looked like it was circumcised!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->