1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Took a test to see if my triggers gone just got a Shadowso I should be good to test Next Week!!!!! ;)

Hope everyones doing well!!!!

Uh oh ....that makes me wanna test sooo bad hahaha...I have no tests tho so I can't anyways....:)

:) :) :) xxx

Well that sure will keep the POAS addict away if you don't have any :haha:

AFM I am having more aches and pains. I am very stiff. I feel 80 LOL It is wet and cold here so that doesn't help any lOL

Other than that I am in a good mood. Baby isn't moving as much as I like, but I still feel him every once and a while. I sure hope he is ok.

I'm sure he's fine he's prob just snuggled in due to the weather!!!! :thumbup:
I'm very stiff and achey too.... I'm fine in the Am then about lunch my back starts killin me!!! :(

Wow it's suppose to be in the 90s today here wish we had some cold weather!!! Lol

Nat it's to early to test anyway I just wanted to know that my Trigger was gone so I know what's what next week!!!

Well I sure hope you are right. He had a few very active days, which were all around the same time, so he tricked me into thinking that he was going to be like that all the time. Yesterday and today I feel like one little kick and then nothing. I can't help but worry he is getting anemic. Anemia makes you tired......

When do u go for Another scan??? Can u call them and tell them u are concerned??

Hope he's OK I'm sure he's fine just Chillin!! ;)

Yes that will Help U stop Worrying.... My boys where quite most the time I think cuz they where Squished in there!!! :haha:

Hi aftg ...I'm sorry your really achy...I hope this eases off pronto love...

Try not to worry Hun- he probably just likes to relax...I totally get you to...I probably would be the same too.:hugs:

:) :) :)

Well today I have been having a runny nose...even tho it's not cold outside quite yet...
I am also having lots of pangs and aches above the uterus...I hope this is good signs of good news Yet to come.eeek.

I also just attacked the,peanut butter...I hate peanut butter haha...
Oh well t minus 7days till test fest begins...woop.:)

I had a runny nose yesterday and the Day B4 been getting Back aches on and off and today I've been eating Nonstop!!!

Maybe Cuz im a Phat Girl!!! :haha:

Gotta house full of Teenagers and my Lil Man tonite ..... Why am I always the hang out house Oh yea cuz I have Soda and Junk food!!! ;)

LOL we will never be that house. If I have that stuff in the house than 80% of the time it is me that eats and drinks it all and then I am not just a cow but a whale!! Not that we don't have it, just not very often LOL

Plus I find that we don't have enough room some times to have everyone upstairs, so to add more kids to my house make me feel very claustrophobic!! I just don't let the boys have friends over, cause once one has one then they all want to have someone over LOL. I usually just kick them out.

I know the feeling My Lil man usually only has 1 friend at a time over cuz they are ALL Hyper at that age!!!

The teenager will have 2 friends over on the weekend sometimes but they just play video games and talk to girls on the phone..... Oh and make his room smell like FEET!!! Lol

:rofl: @ the room smelling like feet. I guess I am in major trouble then, cause their room already smells LOL

Oh me too...:) :rofl: ...I have this all to come haha...
I will have to be ready and armed with the fabreeze/oust....hahaha...

Failing that I will have to get oh to build a out house in the garden so the boys can hang out there instead lol...

Well I'm 5dpo today...been having strange sensations in the right bb..throbbing dull pain in the nip area ...tmi sorry lol...
Nose is still a constant drip...
I have made a nice big pot of beef stew...can't wait to tuck into that tonight...it's smells soooo nice.

Sis...anything new going on??? :)

How are your aches today aftg? I hope better .:hugs:

Yes my teenagers Room is awful even when I clean it myself He just smells!!! :rofl:
:rofl:
I have to get the strongest candles to light in there!!!!

AFM..... My temp took another step up today ;) trying not to get ahead of myself.... I also had a crazy dream last nite and have a metal taste in my mouth!!!
:thumbup:
I'm 6dpo today so time will tell!!!

I wasn't last night. I could hardly walk. So at the moment just my pubic bone muscles and ligaments are tender when I stand. Other than that just right now I am ok, but then again I have only been awake for an hour :haha: Ask me later in the day LOL

Ooooo Sis that is hard not to get excited about that!! I am getting all excited for you!!

Doesn't my Chart Look Purdy????

It will Sux if it doesn't work out after that Nice Chart!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->