1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Doesn't my Chart Look Purdy????

It will Sux if it doesn't work out after that Nice Chart!!!! ;)

Sis it's looking REALY GOOD, ....and the metal tast. Is VERY promising indeed!!!:thumbup:
I'm excited for you too...Yaye...:happydance:

:) :) :) xx

I never had that taste, I have no idea what it's like LOL. I just a strange taste after tums, that remotely taste like metal.....

Yeah I think I had it with my lo too...like a copper ish taste...followed by painful sores on the roof of my mouth.
:)

:) :) :) xxx

Wow...I feel different....
On top of ....gasy..thirsty...v v mild cramps...running nose...slightly bitting oh's head off 90 thousand times aday,then bursting into tears,sores in my mouth,dioreah then constipation,attacking foods I don't really care for...oh and tmi but my nips are larger and darker...
Lots going on for me today and yesterday....I hope it means something...I really do.
Haha maybe I'm just a hormonal beeeeatch this month lol....I have been visualising sperm meets egg...lining accepting egg and meditating this month..perhaps it's worked.fx eh.:)

EDIT:- ....the gas is really flowing here tonight...lol...I am one VERY SMELLY NELLY ....:rofl:

Well my temp was 98.34 at 5Am but that's an hr b4 my normal temp time W FF temp adjuster it said 98.54 so I just left it the Same guess we will see what Tom brings!!! ;)

Omg sis....your chart is looking great love :thumbup:

Sorry I been miu's ...I quite sick here...hope to be back on my feet again by tmr.

Hope u feel better soon Nat!!!

I'm a Lil under the weather myself think it's Allergies.... Love the season change but not the Allergies!!! :shrug:

I took a Test this Am BFN of course but it's early!!! ;)

Being sick sucks!! Still blowing my nose and sneezing all the time. Hope you feel better soon Nat.

Sis you chart is really starting to look promising. I am getting excited.

It is Very different than my others.... Hope it pays off!!!! :)

Temp jumped again I had BAD Nightsweats last nite!!! :shrug:

Tested BFN !!!! :(

Only time will tell!!!

OH my 8) ...... That is looking fantabulous!! You don't have a definite dip for implantation, so I would say you will see those double line by 11DPO They will be faint but they will be there ;)

That is just my perdicton of your chart LOL...... Dig in egg we want to see those lines!!

Hi ladies...I am quite sick with my kidneys...on high course of antibiotics...
Thankyou for your lovely well wishes.:)

Sis it's looking very good love :thumbup:

I'm 8dpo...will be getting some tests by the weekend to test...due to start testing in 3 days...not holding out for much tho...I feel out already.
What a bum cycle lol...

Good luck sis...ill keep checking in for your bfp...:)

Oh Nat please try and not say anything negative. I know you are feeling horrible but don't say it is not happening until AF shows ok?

Yes Nat try to stay positive better to give yourself a Chance!!! ;)

Been almost feverish today hope I'm not getting sick!!

Hope your scan goes well today AFTG!!! :thumbup:

Thankyou girls...ok I will try.:thumbup: :)

Oh yh gl with your scan aftg.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"