1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Hey aftg.....I had this dream the other night and it's been playing on my mind...I hope you don't me asking what your thoughts are .....I normally know how to break these dreams down and decipher them but this really is bugging me and I worry it's a bad thing. :(

So here goes...

I dreamt that I went to a cheap sea side resort with white cabins side by side ...I am In My own cabin...
Next door I hear a happy commotion so I check it out....
I am now in next doors cabin being coaxed into some sort of colt...now this colt is a happy one...a Christian based colt...they are dancing and celebrating there love for The Lord...
( I am Christian btw)
Now in my dream I am completely against the goings on...and am trying to get away...
I am also talking to a very handsome man who is trying to recruite me...I am trying my hardest to get away from him...at the same time I am enticed by his lovely sparkly inviting eyes...mesmorising.
Any ways....he tells me he is in love with me and I try harder to get away...
As I turn around he touches me on my shoulder...and as I turn back around he is dressed all in white...and he is Jesus...(I physically feel his touch on my shoulder even tho I am asleep)
And he says clearly and seriously....
You denighed my heart! You shall suffer the conciquenses !....
I wake up......

It kind of freaked me out really at first and then. I tryed to make sense of it...
My interpretation is that I have to prove my faith in god.......not that I have lessened it at any time ...but I feel like a test is on my way ....
What do you think girls....

I know it's only a dream but I can't help think this is a real message...and I need to know exactly what It means so I can move forward with the next phase of it.

I haven't had a dream like this in a looooong time....a dream that may mean something...
Ha ha ha lately I have had some wak dreams -some quite funny ones but this one has thrown me indeed.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Well I agree that you have message to follow. One thing I want to get out of the way, Jesus will NEVER to talk to you in that manor. He is of love and will only talk to you that way too.

Now I do believe that you are finding your self fighting your beliefs. You trying hard to get away from the love of your religion. You feel that if you don't follow what everyone else is doing with this religion that you will be shamed.

Really I think that you are just changing and developing more of a spiritual turn, but Jesus will still love you for that, because you embracing him in love, and that is all that he wants.

Well I agree that you have message to follow. One thing I want to get out of the way, Jesus will NEVER to talk to you in that manor. He is of love and will only talk to you that way too.

Now I do believe that you are finding your self fighting your beliefs. You trying hard to get away from the love of your religion. You feel that if you don't follow what everyone else is doing with this religion that you will be shamed.

Really I think that you are just changing and developing more of a spiritual turn, but Jesus will still love you for that, because you embracing him in love, and that is all that he wants.

Wow thankyou aftg...you really put that sooo well...
I was inking that maybe I have to prove my faith or something...
I also thought that instead of leaving gods plans in his hands ( and me trying to force natures hand) with ttc....taking supps in a obsessive fashion...and all the other things I have been doing lol...

I have always been Christian...as long as I can remember...I hate to hear blasphemes altho I can have a good humorous attitude towards it but I am quite the (what people call) the bible basher lol....

So anyways...the dream got me scratching at my head for some days..lol
Thankyou sooo much for helping with that.:thumbup:

Well my lovely, you are not forcing it, you are giving yourself a good and healthy chance of making it happen. Plus God gave other people the talent to come up with these things to help us conceive. You must just keep faith when things don't happen as quickly as you thought they would. That they will happen when they are meant to. So no I don't think you are going against Him for using what is at your disposal.

I was brought up Roman Catholic, by my grandparents, not parents, as they wanted me to choose which religion I wanted to follow. Now I don't follow any religion. I am a spiritual person that believes that we have angels protect and look after us through our lives. I believe that there isn't a bunch of God's but one that is told about in different religions. Everyone has different ways they feel to follow him. For me is just to make sure you are living as best you can with Love and Light, and that is all He asks of us. ;) My thought anyways.

Went for my scan this AM and after much Poking and Pushing and my nurse tellin me I had only a tiny Follie on the right!!!
I thought I Od early but after tellin here I've been having pain on the left and her Pushin on my TUm Voila!!!!

2 Follies on my Left hiding 20mm and 17mm will trigger Tom nite IUI Sun!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!

I feel the same as u AftG!!! I too was raised Catholic by my Great Grandmother and baptist by my Gma and Non denom. By my mother!!! Yes all of them!! I'm a spiritual person but I don't feel the need to put anything in a bottle or a name!!! I also give the same to my children .... they will choose when they Ready!!! I think everyone has the right to there own beliefs !! :)

Hi ladies...cd 18 here....well it's took it's flaming time but i am experiencing the o pains at last....it's on BOTH side tho....
Double o maybe?
I'm so relieved...I really thought I was in for a an- ov this month(not that that's ever happened to me before)

I will have to wait for ff to confirm dpo but hopefully this show is finally on the road...
I ran out of opks so I can't even test....ugh it's killing me not knowing lol...

Hope all is well ladies.:flower:

GL Nat we got this this is our month!!! ;)

AFM..... Went for my IUI DH count was still Low only 2.4 mil post wash :(

I'm staying positive and I haven't Od yet so we will get in some BD tonite and Tom!!! :thumbup:

Having A lot more cramping today then w the other IUIs hope it's a Good sign!! ;)

I've heard some people say they can but last time I didn't feel any different!! :shrug:

Of course I think it's also those big follies and the HCG Boost cuz man it's been Tender ALL day!!!

I'm going w it's working and I'm going to get my BFP this month I will be testing On 10/5 the anniversary of my Mc and my LIl Angel will bring me a BFP!!! ;)

Think I Od last nite had a ton of pain and my temp went up this AM!!!!

FX

Yaye we o"d the same day sis.ha ha...
Good luck my dear..I hope at least YOU get your bfp.:hugs:

Been a lot more crampy this Cycle maybe it's All in my head !!! :haha:

BANANAS.... BANANAS!!!!
I can just hear the Holla back girl Now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->