1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Hi sis...hope you don't mind me asking....do you know how to view your all the charts on ff....not the overlay but one after the other...
Lol....iv tryed but I can't seem to call them all up....
Thankyou love...

Oh yes you do seem in a good mood...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

I think I was getting Wacky early last nite.... Been getting tired around 8 :(
I saw AFTGs ticker and it went off in my head!!!! :haha:

Nat u should be able to hit My chart and just go back w the arrows!! GL

Plus it's getting cooler in the AM here I LOVE Fall And Oct..... FAv. Time of the year ;)

Hope All is Well W Everyone!!!

Ahhhh brilliant sis thankyou...:thumbup:
:dohh: I shoulda know that lol...

:rofl: aftg ticker certainly spers me on too....it is very easy to get excited isn't it...
I love fall too...I love all the colours and smells...and then when November hits I get all xmasy...makes me all warn and Cosey kind of feeling...

The change from summer to fall to winter is a very romantic transition in my eyes LOL

Funny thing about the banana, on the site I was banana last week LOL Weird how the ticker isn't the same LOL

Reminds me I better start looking for an Anniversary Gift for DH!!!!! ;)

From mid October to Xmas I'm a very busy Gal but I love it!!! :thumbup:

I do seem to have more Energy than Norm and I'm in a better mood not sure if it's the weather, DH being Gone :haha: JK, the HCG shot or........ Not gonna say it!!!! ;)

Good moods are good!! Cause once you are hormonal then you will have more not so good than good LMAO

I think I'm usually the Polar opposite when PG I was always in a Good mood and had lots of Energy!!!!
I'm like a Pregnancy Unicorn !!!! :rofl:

Now that was Boy pregnancies so not sure how I'd be W a Girl or if I'd be the Same!! :shrug:

My Sis has 7 and said every Pregnancy was different !!!

:rofl: a pregnant unicorn lol...bahahahahaha ha....
I love unicorns....despicable meeeeee.lol

I am feeling very good vibes off this thread I am liking that.:thumbup:

Sis we are both in our shinny zone then ....I love this time of year...a time for family and closeness and showing lots of love and warmth...and running around like headless turkeys trying to arrange birthdays and Xmas lol...

Come on bfp's.....give us our rights to get our feet up and be looked after - its our turn! Lol...
(In my dreams eh!...like me being looked after? .bah!....I run this darn show at home lol)

Hay sis....just had a look at your chart....it's different this cycle...:)
Ha ha I just went over your previous charts (lol like a detective )
You mostly have a small rise a couple of days before o day...this one hasn't...you also have a nice steady rise after o day this time too....it's looking very good.:thumbup:
:)

Yes it's a Lil different this month as the past 2 it shot up then went to my Norm. This cycle is gradually rising :shrug:

I hate looking at my charts cuz they are pic perfect for pregnancy then Bamm AF.... Well not this month I'm gonna show those Haters!!!! :haha: JK don't have haters!! ;)

We will see what my temp does in the Am!!! FX

My pg chart looks weird too. My temps were all over the place. Not what they say normally happens when you get a BFP!! So good look this could mean something is happening. FX!!!

Here you are nat...a chart for for you to anylise :thumbup:

Mines a wee bit crazy this month however my MAJOUR dips are I "think" where I was trying to ovulate when I was supposed to...

If you notice I have large dips going on...this is the complete opposite to what normally appears on my chart..it's usually a inverted version...so I'd say even Tho it's still alittle erratic it's a much healthier data Imput...

Everyone's chart is different so don't worry if yours looks very different to mine...
But you will notice that your preficular stage will more or less stay similar month to month.

Hope this helps love...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
Still cool to see it LOL, and yes it looks like you tried to O a couple times and it wasn't strong enough and BAM!!

Hot flashes dot com!!!.....phewwwwwwwww really harsh one has hit me bad!....:( not nice lol

My Thermostat is broke too!!!!

Hot Cold Hot Cold!!!

My friend did come and due my Hair today so it's PURDY!!! :haha:

Yaye...nice hair...I had my hair did on teusady...a nice lil pick me up isn't it....
Glad it's purdy sis...lol I hate trying to get it to look the same the next day haha...

So when do you plan to test this cycle sis?....I'm waiting till 11dpo...I have 8 more sleeps to go...ahhhh soooo hard ...lol...

I need to die my hair too. I found one that really keeps the colour. Purple is really hard to keep.

8 days? That seems forever away.

I always do Red different shades but RED!!!

Did darker this time and RED is really hard too...... I use the Kuene Colors they last longer and make my hair soft!! ;)

I'll test next week Maybe Sat to see if my trigger is Gone Nat.... Hate doing it but it must be done!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->