1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Yes you had a bit of a dive, but it is not lower than your cover line so I am still optimistic!! I had a nose dive after getting my BFP, and I had to stop temping cause I thought that it was going to be a loss. Your chart is very nice one!!

Trying to stay Hopefully But it's Running LOW around here!!!!

So disappointed after my chart it's just Mind Blowing!!! :(

Well temp went up Again not sure what's going on but I go for Beta on Mon !!!

Hopefully the witch will stay away until then!!! FXD

Everything I've read about the Spot color and creamy Tan CM says it IB but Dang 12dpo is crazy late!!!

I took some cortisol Thur and Fri thought maybe I messed things up but everything I take is Bioidentical and I've read it can help w implantation if u are Low which I am my joints are killing me and I'm so swollen that's why I broke down and took it

Hoping it helped and didn't Hurt!!! ;)

How are U feeling Nat???

Hope u R feeling better!!! :)

Me too haven't heard from her in a few maybe she's just Enjoying her weekend !!!!!

Heres Hoping!!!! ;)

Hi ladies...thankyou for your kindness...I been recovering.and I happy to say I am feeling so much better today....not 100% yet but almost there.:thumbup: :)

Sis it's looking sooo good for you...I'm on the edge of my seat.you got you beta check tmr right?...good luck love.my fingers are tightly crossed for you.:)

Aftg...how are you feeling? Good I hopes.:)

Afm...13 dpo...tested with a cheapie 25 miu this morning...bfn...I'm getting slight shadows but nada else.af due wednesday so I guess there's still time.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Glad to hear U are feeling Better!!!! :)

Yes I go for beta Tom not sure if AF will stay away today I have Cramps really BAD but my temp is still Up!! :shrug:

Sis are you going to test today or wait or beta results?
:)
This is exciting eeeek .

Loads of women cramp when af should show, then don't..... FX

Nat I am so very glad your on the mend. I was worried about you. Shadow of a line can still be a line!!

If I make it thru the day w no AF then I'll get some test just so I'm not totally Crushed Tom if it's Neg!!

FX

I feel for you. I hate this part. There were countless times of me swearing that I was pg. Then no matter how long my cycle would be I would get that intense urge to test over and OVER and OVER again until AF showed up.

I really feel lIke AF is around the corner but I haven't had a speck or anything since the one spot the other Am!!! :shrug:

I've never made it past 14Dpo so time will tell..... Kinda Glad it's a RainY Cool day today so I have a reason to lay around and watch Movies!!! ;)

I feel for you. I hate this part. There were countless times of me swearing that I was pg. Then no matter how long my cycle would be I would get that intense urge to test over and OVER and OVER again until AF showed up.

Ugh me too aftg...I have been doing the same.:dohh:...I think there's someone looking out for me this cycle...the illness has stopped me right in my tracks with the poas. A good thing really bc the anguish is so upsetting when af arrives....like why oh why did I put myself through all of that AGAIN....

Sis...I get why you wanted to leave it...but get why it will take off the heartbreak too...and HOPFULLY them double pinkys are going to show tonight.:happydance:
Truck loads of positive vibes and excitment here for you love....MAJOUR fx for you too.:flower:

I really feel lIke AF is around the corner but I haven't had a speck or anything since the one spot the other Am!!! :shrug:

I've never made it past 14Dpo so time will tell..... Kinda Glad it's a RainY Cool day today so I have a reason to lay around and watch Movies!!! ;)

Yes you get lots of rest ...:thumbup:...I love a rainy day...well the ones where no out doorsy stuff needs to happen lol...

Especially w the Evaps the other day it's Soooooooo much of a Let Down!!!

Maybe I'll get the shock of my life Tom!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->