1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I'm so Crampy I'm afraid to take a test afraid it will just be a BIG waste!!!

I've taken more trips to the bathroom today just to verify AF hasn't showed!!! :(

Hate this feeling !!

Hi sis...:hugs:... Praying praying praying for you dear.:thumbup:

I'm am cramping real bad tonight...af due wens...I can feel af pressure on my bowls...think she may come early for me.booo....on a positive note tho I can move on from the kidneys messing with my cycle.:) and crack on with the next.:)

Sis...I know your fear right now...breath love and we are always hear ok.:flower:

Good luck.
:) :) :) xxx

Thanks Nat had another spot when wiping and a Good Cry :cry:

I'm sure the witch will show by the Am such a Bummer after my GREAT Chart!!!

Sux Big Harry Monkey Butt!! :(

Ahhh sis I'm sorry it's all getting you down when the spotting appears...
Big hugs to you love...keeping my fingers crossed for the witch staying away and a good news phone call for you.:thumbup:

Lol...big Harry monkey butt...DEFO have to use that one ...can I pinch? Lol...
Did you mean Harry or hairy? :)

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight sis...don't be worrying yourself ok....:hugs:

I hope the spotting is just that and the :witch: stays away!! Praying for you Sis and Nat!!

Took a Test and got that Darn Evap Again!!!! :(

Boooooooo!!

There is No way it will show on a PIC I have to hold it up to the lite to see it that's why I say it's a Evap!!! :(

Not sure if I should keep takin the P until I get BW Tom or what!! :shrug:

Think I'm gonna email my nurse and get her to send me my BW so I don't have to go in the office I might bust out in tears!!

Totally Bummed

I'm out I can't believe my chart was a Fluke what a Let down!!!!

:cry:

Guess I'm meant to have what I have!!!

Big hugs to you sis...I'm really sad for you .:( ...

I hope your ok love.:hugs:

Oh my dear I am so so sorry it had to do this to you!! It tricked everyone. But the good news at that chart it was showing a very healthy cycle. So to me it is showing that you are finally getting a healthy cycle. Your hormones are evening out.

I believe that there is still another one in your future. :hugs: I am sorry you don't believe that.

Thanks ladies!!

Dr still wants me to do Beta I had really Dark Blood for 10 mins now brown spotting
(sorry Tmi) and no Cramps!! :shrug:

Hope my cyst isn't back holding up things!!

15 dpo...bfn...ugh miserable....
Oh well that's that then...af due tmr.
Oh and I are thinking of backing off somewhat this next cycle....I have stopped all my supps ...bar the fish ipoils and pre natals...going to give ntnp a shot...back to basics...need a break kind of thing you know?....
Ill still test at then end of the cycle but need to get some "normallity" back in our life for a short while.lol...

Both my last bfp's were unexpected...(very much wanted ) but a supprise...the first we were on a ttc break...the last (my loss) was ntnp...so perhaps a break just may do the trick- who knows lol...
Ill still keep you up to date tho.

Good luck for this next cycle sis...I hope your ok love and having some rest. Do you have to have cd3 monitoring again?

Nat that sounds like a nice idea. I hope it helps bring that babe forth for you. :hugs:

I'm thinking of doing the Same taking a break!!!!

I can't take my Cortisol when taking Femara and I need it right now cuz my Adrenals are very Fatigued!!!
I feel better since starting it again a few days Ago!!

FS can't see me until Oct19 so I'm waiting on a call back from my nurse today w my options!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->