1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

My Holistic Dr is calling at 4 for my Apt. I'd rather her give me options she is the one that found all my issues in the first place and has been slowly giving me my Life back!! ;)

She ROCKS!!!

I just found out about my Thyroid when starting w the FS so maybe I just need to get back to Normal B4 trying all this crazy A$$ Shart!!! Lol

Hey ladies just got off the phone w my FS Nurse my next Option is Femara Injectables has anyone heard of these??

The meds give me issues so I'm afraid the Inj. Will even more!!!

Not sure what to do

Another round of Femara
Femara Injectables
Or take a Break!!!

Hi. Sis...well I see where you are coming from here...injections...umm no likey lol...
But would there ever come a day you would kick yourself for not using all options available?...
I mean is the injectable s the same effects as the pill form?...I too haven't heard of this ..
Google probably know an awful lot I'm guessing.lol

I'm glad your comfortable with your holistic dr..she dose sound great by the sound of it.:)
Your thyroid? I think we talked about this together before...sorry I forget...I have an under active thyroid...(however my temps say opposite lol)
I have had it rechecked and it came back fine...I take (took) maca and apparently that helps the thyroid gland reset its self...something to do with he peturity gland and hormone response and delivery.

I'm not recommending the maca as your gp may not agree.

I worry now that stopping the maca my thyroid will go crappy again...already I been having the hot flashes and gagging ( one of my nasty symptoms that shows a problem is starting with my thyriod)

I will give it 30 days from stopping the maca and get tested again I think...

Sis...you know I think you should ask for more info on the injectable s to put your mind at rest ..And you certainly should feel pushed into trying it if you feel it's not right for you...you been on the fermera for 3 cycles now (or was it more) lol...

I have a friend starting fermara in November ...she just changed clinics and they are quite forward with the techniques ...I shall ask her if she knows about the injectable s....
Will let you know as soon as she emails back love...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better too :flower:

:) :) :) xx

Sis I am not sure of any of this stuff you guys are trying. I am the bitch that everyone hates cause my DH can sneeze and I get pg. (ie the reason DH has to get fixed) So I have never had to go these routes. :shrug: I feel for both of you. And staying with you two for so long I definitely have a new found respect for you ladies that have to go through all this. Lots of love from me to you both! :hugs:

Yes Nat I'm Hypothyroid but my Dr said my Numbers look awesome she said she usually doesn't get such a good Free T but mine is ideal NOW!!!

She said she would keep takin the Cortisol most Drs think its a steroid and Freak but mine is Bioidentical so it's what is in your body and mine being low it shouldn't raise anything just make it Normal!! :thumbup:

I'm gonna call the FS in the morning and see what my options are I'm afraid the Inj. Will be Costly so may just do Femara Again!!

DH may be going to Africa for 30 days in Nov so we will take a break that month anyway!!
;)

Well I have NO Cyst I'm shocked been HAVIN a lot of pain on my left side!!

So doing another round of Femara Round 5!!!! ;)

FS said Inj. Wouldn't help he thinks it's DH cuz of the low counts lately so I'm Makin him start the vitamins again and wear boxers!!! :thumbup:

Going to get my Halloween BFP!! ;)

Hi ladies...16 dpo here...af was due today...I'm almost off to bed and the witch hasn't arrived Yet...no signs of her what so ever...iv tested but bfn.
I bet I have a nice supprise by the morning- not.lol

Sis glad you are able to take the cortisol without it causing any problems love.thats great.:)

Wow hubby going away for 30 days! ...to Africa!...wow your a strong lady...altho maybe the first week would be nice I would miss oh terribably by the 2nd .how do you do it .? Lol...

Wow what a CRAAAAAAZY cycle it's been.idk lol...I'm looking forward to putting it behind me so I can move forward and get some normality back again ...since re-writing the plan with oh I already feel so much more relaxed again...it's nice.
Altho...it's going to be very hard to change the mind set of ttc they way we was...
We just going to bd every other day and enjoy loving each other again...and then just hope for the best. I hope to wait the next cycle out till af due before I test...that's the real challenge lol...I guess if I buy no tests I can't do it.sounds like a plan -but sounds like and actually is are two different things arnt they lmao...

Gawsh the pressure we put ourselfs under eh...idk lol...
Hopefully this break can re charge my hope,will power,strength and serenity again.

How are we today ladies? Good I hopes.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

EDIT: sis just seen your post...iv mentioned maca...it is great for sperm count and motility...is dh on zinc at all....and I hear lots of bananas- Daily -Do the trick too...
So glad no cyst...thats great news.phew... :happydance:...
Yaye for hallowed bfp...you go girl...so it's witch verses witch he he...get it?....I know - it was a lame joke...:dohh: that's me tho...lame! Haha...I hang my head in shame as I type lol...
Virtual e-slaps greatfully recieved lol...
Hahaha...

Good luck sis...this is it...this is your month!...fx for you.:)

Well that is great news for no cyst!! I know you and I think this would be the happiest you will be ever if you end up with a halloween bfp!!

Nat lets hope that you don't have that surprise in the morning, and more like a different one ;)

Witch Verses Witch ..... I like it :haha: but I'm Lame Too!!! ;)

He hasn't been taking his Cranberry and stuff like I tell him too!! :(

I'm going to make him take Cranberry Vit C Zinc Vit D and Vit E!!!

We have Maca but it raises T and I'm not sure he needs that!! Lol

I took Licorce root today and yesterday to lower my T levels but I think it just made my Low Blood sugar crash cuz I was shakey today... Don't think that's gonna work!!

Day one of Femara ... We can Do this!!! :)

Hope the witch doesn't get ya Nat!!!

Cd1 ladies...le sigh...oh well....
And to rub salt in the wounds I looked at my hgc test from yesterday and it's dried with a line...:dohh:.... It's gone right in the bin...I threw it like a baseball haha...

Good riddance to last cycle...the past 30 days have been a real rollercoaster...
Well here's to a move relaxed approach this cycle...

I am only going to take...fish oils vit c and zinc and pre natals.i have my late January apt with do or to aim for now...I'm not going to wish my days away either I am going to try to enjoy life again...well so the theory goes...am as always throws up a headless turkey day or two.lol...

All the best to two amazing women!! :hugs:

I love that you through the test like a baseball LOL

Sorry the Witch got ya but CHEERS to takin it easy!!!

I'm doing the same well w the Femara but not pushing the issue anymore I LOVE October it's my Fav so I'm going to Enjoy It Damnit!! :haha:

Going for a walk in the cool air GL All!!

Hi ladies...cd 4 here...almost off to bed in a mo...

Sis I see your almost near fertile days...good luck love.:thumbup:

Aftg...how are you this week?...bump getting heavy now eh. Lol..

Well afm...we desided to give it one more round of trying and then I am going to back right off and take it easy...
No protection but just go with the flow....
I want to step back this cycle but oh has twisted my arm lol to give it one more go of trying our best...I will still be taking a more relaxed aproach ...so here goes for cycle 17 ...

Fx for our bfp's sis. October is a great month ...:)

I am actually having a lot of pain. I explained it in my journal..... though right now I am feeling a bit better.... It is still very scary!

I hope you all the best to you in the world ladies!!

Hope U feel better AFTG!!!

Nat I know what U mean it's so hard to just seem like U R giving Up!!! FX for the laid back approach!!
I'm trying the same but I'm HAVIN spotting today on CD7 I'm sure it's the Femara but it's freaking me out a Bit!! :(

Well I broke down and got a Baby Prediction reading we will see what she says maybe it will give me some more Hope!! :thumbup:

Well got my Reading back I sure hope I see a BFP B4 then I'll be 38 in FEB!!!

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of March 2014 from a cycle that starts in February. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of December 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 6th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

DS2 Bday 12/5 My dads Bday 12/6!!

Hi girls...sorry to hear you been in pain aftg..I hope that is better for you now love.:thumbup:

Sis...sorry to hear about the spotting too...I hope it's nothing sinister.
And your reading sounds great.
And wow...a great date too ESP as it the same time as your sons and dads.:)

Well on my other thread it's been going crazy with bfp's sooo pleased for the girls...:)
Hopefully it's our turn now sis.:)

Nothing really much to report cycle wise...I will be cd 6 tmr...so very early yet...ordered my opks...so hopefully they will be here by the end of the week.fx.

Off to bed now I am totally shattered with moving the house around today- de cluttering.
Xmas is coming so I needed to make room for more flaming toys for ds haha...

Night night gals...hope your having a good eveni mg.:flower:

Wow that is an interesting reading Sis. Where did you get it done? You mind me asking how much it was? i too hope that it happens before then..... I will say though that I get the feeling the timing is off..... Some thing about the dates made my angels say no that isn't right. I guess only time will tell.

I am feeling better today!! I have another u/s tomorrow. So I will talk to my Dr about it all then.... including my swelling....

LOL at de-cluttering for more toys. I usually go down and throw away a bunch of them because they get broken all the time. Though I will not be buying tons of toys this year! They all have been warned LOL

I got the reading from Suzy for $12 I've seen a few ladies talk about it so I decided to see!!!

Me being me I do believe in Psychic abilities but I'm not sure how they can get a GOOD reading from your name and Bday over the net!! :shrug:

I got another one from another psychic to compare Guess time will tell !!!

Glad u are feeling better ATFG hope the U/S goes smoothly!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->