1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I truly believe as well. Though I now know that I need to trust less, and the things that they say may not be true no matter how many see it. Like just because they tell you it is a girl, all it means is that the spirit of the child is a girl. Just because they come to you as one gender doesn't mean that is the choice of the gender they are coming to you. My little one came to me as a girl in spirit but is going to be a boy in this life. This little boy needs to come to us as a boy and showed me a girl cause that is what I needed to see to bring him forth.

I have been trusting my abilities as more and more readings I do are true to life and things I predict are coming to pass and also coming true. I am very humbled by it all. I even had an old client (before I knew my gifts) call me last night, I knew she would by just looking at her one day from a far.

Time is very hard for any psychic to predict. And with any reading you have a choice to go forth with them or do something different. If you get a true one then the stuff they tell you just fall into place with out you trying at all.

I will give you my honest opinion, my angels said that the dates weren't true, you will get pg, I just believe sooner than that!! I just won't put my self in the way of bad Karma and give you dates....

Thanks AFTG I don't see those dates either but if I did get PG that month and have the baby it would be exactly like DS2 happened!!

Maybe she was seeing him IDK I'm hoping my journey is over B4 then cuz by then I think we will be looking more into Adoption Or IVF!!
Only time will tell ;)

Hi ladies....so I had a peminition the other day...I am on another thread and have been for a long while now and I have gotten really close to them all...we are like a lil e family lol...
So anyways I had this overwhelming feeling that two of the girls were going to get there bfp and they DID ....:)

So anyways they are convinced I have powers now lol...not so much like in a professional way but I also have thoughts that come true and I have been able to predict things over and over....I have never really tryed to tap into it before bc I am more affraid of it really.

Aftg...earlier i was told by someone who meditated for me that I was to have a girl and that I need to concentrate on the acidity of my cm ....do you get any vibes for me?....

Sis...I also had an incline that the dates were off...I don't know why but I did.:thumbup:

I have this feeling you will get your bfp before Xmas too....:thumbup: :)

Hope all is well ladies and I can't wait to get this show in the road I feel REALY excited about it this month....I am so glad I can finally feel happy about ttc again...(not tense)
Hope your both having a great evening.:)

I have a poorly lil man tonight his temp is 103....if it dosnt come down in a couple of hours I will be getting him to the emeg doc.fx he gets better .

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I get that your LO to come, is very shy. So what you need to do is meditate on a loving womb noatter what is coming to you gender wise. So you will need to make sure that your spirit baby knows that he/she is wanted. I can see a girl but I don't get that she will be a now thing.

I also hope your DS feels better soon.

Ahh thankyou ladies...his temp has come down enough for me to relax abit....still going to stay up with him through the nigh to make sure he dosnt over heat again...I think he has an ear infection or some sort of virus so it's off to the doc in the morning.

Aftg...I like your prediction...thankyou :flower:
I will certainly follow your advice on the welcoming of a bfp.i do want this so much.
A girl would be nice but I am happy with what ever as long it's a healthy baby . :thumbup:
And thank you othe meditation advice too..it pretty new to me as I have only done it a handful of times and I never really had total peace whilst doing so.:)
I wil defo concentrate on this when I get a chance...it dosnt look like it will be tonight now as lo is in and out of sleep...he's very unsettled right now...he's congested...next time he wakes up I will steam up the bathroom for him and we will go and sit in there for five mins...
I need to give him his ventelin too but it always makes him cough so I'm not soo sure I should tonight...il play that one by ear for now.

Well i better be off back to my nurse duties lol..
Try and check in again tmr...
Btw. The witch is walking out the door...I'm in the clear for the next 21 days or so Yaye.:happydance: lol

Night night flowers :)

I'm my dream of the Lil girl holding her hand out to me she was just walking so Prob a yr old or so and wearing LONG sleeves in a field of straw so I say Fall time!! ;)

Only time will tell its been crazy around here w the House stuff I'm so ready for it to be over and done W!!
I've been getting a Lil cold myself so upping my Vitamins and trying to rest

I just want to enjoy the rest of My Oct and what happens happens!! :thumbup:

Hay ladies just a quick update...lo is looking much better today...must have Been a freak thing...or maybe it's still to show it's elf in full I dunno yet .:)

Didn't get around to meditation again today so I hope to by the weekend.i need absolute silence so maybe I might take full advantage of that next time lo at grandparents .:)

Hope all is well dears...sis you dream sounds intresting...maybe the little girl in your dreams is her soul reaching out to you.letting you know she is happy where she is and she wanted to show you her lovely heaven.:)

Hope your ok love - looks like you are about o any day now...fx and good luck sis.:)

Hi sis...I meditated last night...I couldn't sleep.lol

I ididnt get very much but I saw a meadow and it was sunny and warm and quiet.
I saw box that you are affraid to open and I also saw long drive coming up very soon.
I also got that you are mulling somthing over- a decision needs to be made...you know the answer but someone has different ideas.(male)
I saw a shopping spree coming up too...there is somthing you always wanted to buy- buy it.:)

That's all I got...it kind of spooked me about the meadow...bc of your dream...I can't believe I saw it.its a very nice place.idealic.

Hope your ok sis...hope you didn't mind me meditating on you...I focused on the colour pink for you too...:)

Thanks Nat that's crazy it sounds like the field in my dream!! ;)

We have been trying to decide about the house but I think we finally did (i decided and push DH my way) so hopefully that will be done soon!!

I'm not sure about the shopping spree I haven't been shopping in ages I use to Shop All the time but lately I get NO joy outta of it!! :(
Prob cuz I can't imagine buying clothes the size I am right now:cry:
Since my thyroid has been corrected I stopped gaining but haven't lost much!!

I'll have to think about that one ;) thanks so much!!!

Well I got my scan and I have a 20mm Follie on the left and 2 on the right only 16mm & 14mm!!!

There was a dark spot in my uterus the Dr wants to see so I gotta go Again in the Am!! :(

Hopefully it's nothing!!

Well I got my scan and I have a 20mm Follie on the left and 2 on the right only 16mm & 14mm!!!

There was a dark spot in my uterus the Dr wants to see so I gotta go Again in the Am!! :(

Hopefully it's nothing!!

Yes hopefully it is nothing sis...fx for you love.:thumbup:
But the left follie is a good size.yaye.:)

You will be in my thoughts for tmr love.:flower:

No the Dr was in Surgery...so he wants me to go in the Am when he can do the scan for himself!! :(

They where very hush hush and whispering..... I'm scared!!!

I called my nurse to find out more cuz the other nurse called me and she didnt say much... Hopefully she will call me back!!

Or I won't be sleeping tonite!! :(

Well she called but I'm still confused cuz she said my lining is a Lil thicker than norm and looks like there might be blood in it!!! :shrug:

I think cuz I didn't have a Proper AF but who knows.... My FS is pretty good so he will find a way to not let these 3 Follies go to waste!!

I have faith it's gonna happen!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->