1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Temps are still up but after the spotting yesterday my cervix dropped and turned MEdium... Not sure what that means guess we will see in a few days!!

Try not to think about your cervix too much. Mine remained hard until after three months now is is super squishy:saywhat:

TMI ...I got some brown CM w tissue this AM I'm kinda Afraid it's the cyst flaring up!! :(

Hi sis ...:)

Just to let you know I am laying low on the other thread...things are about to crazy on there with the "two crazies" lol...we almost have one of them in the 11dpo pact lol.

Good luck sis...I'm rooting for you love :flower:

Natalie xxx

Thanks Nat I tested again this AM since I got the Spot on Fri and still BFN :(

Think this cycle has been a CRUEL Joke!!! :cry:

Awe sis...:hugs: but may I say you still have a few more days yet Hun...I'm thinking positive vibes for you ...:thumbup:

Think of it is way...IF it is another no go cycle...with your chart being so good p- you know your body is behaving it's self and it is tip top condition...it's just a matter of timing...which altho we try outer best in the bd dept it's the one thing we can't tell "to get a move on "boys" "
Them slippery lil suckers don't even know where they are going lol...
It's like
Drunk man...in a dark alley walking completely the opposite way home lol...

I am going to try those femi cups next cycle...have you tried these before sis...are they any good?

Come on Hun...PMA :hug:

Natalie xxx

I agree with Natalie!!

At least you could say your body doesn't change too much (symptom wise that is) from one cycle to another. Not one cycle was the same for me, with each cycle I was given numerous symptoms to point me towards completely convincing me I was pg only for AF to show up every single time!! Then when I added temp/charting then that was a whole bother crazy!! :wacko:

Though like Nat mentioned you know your body is working well. So now it is just trying to convince the drunken sailers that they are in the wrong direction!!

I've never had the spotting B4 that was the BIG kicker I thought for sure this is it!!!

Oh well maybe it's just takin time I don't have PMS yet which I usually get days B4 AF and last nite had to meet BFF and others for food and drinks so she ordered me a steak I took 2 bites and was full.... I haven't been my usually Snacking self!! :shrug:

FX it's just early!!!

I am keeping my seat at the cheering section nice warm and my arms never tire waving my pom poms!!

I think I can I think I can!!!!!

Trying to stay Positive !!! ;)

I'm starting to think FF has my O day wrong I had a super dark OPK that AM and usually I O 36 Hrs after that!!! :shrug:

That would put me at 10-11 Dpo instead!! Guess we will see what happens in the AM hope everyone is staying WARM!!

Well maybe but your temps are kinda telling a different story, but I guess you will know what happened if you are late with no BFP!!! But that isn't going to be the case, will it ;)

It is actually nice and warm this week in comparison to last week where we were at -23 and today -4C. Almost short weather LMAO

Well another BFN this afternoon but my nurse said my DR wants me to come in for a Beta and scan!! :shrug:

Will update if AF doesn't show in the AM!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->