1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

" so with that said we made another apt and I couldn't be more excited about today! Hopefully it wont drain my bank acct!

I'd love to hear a recap, please. No idea what we're looking at. Just hoping we can make it work to a few cycles.

Well LOTS of good news and a little bit of bad news....

I finally feel like I have a doctor that is looking at my reproductive set up as a whole. He was GREAT (number 1 in the nation!!)! He was saying that all your hormone's work together. If one is having issues most likely they are all having issues. History of me I have REALLY high prolactin levels (benine tumor in my brain on my gland that produces hormones) and my body thinks I am breastfeeding so I wasn't getting my period until I was put on meds (3 years ago). Well he took 10 tubes of blood because he wants to look at them all as a whole. He thinks I might have PCOS. Something about your estrogen has to be above 3 and your progestrogen has to be half of another hormone when you are post ov (I am not totally sure if that was exactly what he said, but the point is THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER). Which I felt like they had to and with one hormone wack I wanted someone to look at my other hormones but no other doc has cared. Finally one that does! Then they did an ultrasound. Good news is I do know my body because she said I od from right side (which is what I thought) and I did it recently (7dpo). She said my Ov's are big which is common in PCOS but my follicles look good. She said unfortunately it looks like I am about to shed my lining, which means I am not prego :(

Hubs decided to do a sperm test next week:)
We both did blood work for genetic diseases because we are both mutts and it would be a good idea to make sure we can produce a healthy child.

However, like someone said before, I am happy to get my body in order these next few months.

that is great news, gold....sorry your not preggo but you're on a great road to sort everything out and make things better for the future process. Good luck to you and prayers! :hugs:

I'm happy for you, gold! Hard to find a good doc, even harder to find a great one! Hope he can help get you all sorted out!

Good morning ladies, Well yesterday was a rather horrid day talk about emotional! Spent hours crying after having what can only be described as feelings of pure rage! Today I have woken up feeling sick yet again and temps are continuing to rise, finally decided the last few days that if I was going to keep waking up before the heating was on the best thing to do would be just not switch it off as it was messing up charting, one day waking in a freezing home the next day not, this has also helped get back to waking at the same time everyday as no matter what time I set my alarm for I would wake up 30 mins to an hour earlier :(
My cp is still very high and firm this morning, yesterday it was a little softer and cm is creamy but umm tmi slightly lumpy but not in a yeast infection way, nipps still sensitive and bbs slightly tender from the underarms along the side with the odd shooting pain. sorry if this is a bit rambling my brain seems to have turned to mush. :blush:

Thanks, if i'm not pregnant then I think I might need to check myself into the nearest loony bin because my emotions are all over the place and I am certainly acting like a mad woman! :rofl:

Thanks, if i'm not pregnant then I think I might need to check myself into the nearest loony bin because my emotions are all over the place and I am certainly acting like a mad woman! :rofl:

I'm with you there! I was watching some show and there was something just a little sad and I started bawling! I couldn't stop either...it was horrible. OH didn't know what to do lol I told him if I wasn't pregnant that I probably should see a doctor because it's getting out of hand :haha:

I'm with you there! I was watching some show and there was something just a little sad and I started bawling! I couldn't stop either...it was horrible. OH didn't know what to do lol I told him if I wasn't pregnant that I probably should see a doctor because it's getting out of hand :haha:

Yes that is the sort of thing I mean, I often get a bit weepy about 3 days before af infact its usually one of the signs she is just aroud the corner. But this has been going on most of the week and getting worse and af is not due till the 25th! :wacko:

Hello ladies. Can I join plls. I think I am 5 or 6 dpo not even sure about that. Iam taking a break this month from charting, opks, CM ..and reading every single symptom. But can't help it, I am due for my :af:: on 23 feb.
Baby dust to all of u. Hope this is our month. Hugs

Hello ladies. Can I join plls. I think I am 5 or 6 dpo not even sure about that. Iam taking a break this month from charting, opks, CM ..and reading every single symptom. But can't help it, I am due for my :af:: on 23 feb.
Baby dust to all of u. Hope this is our month. Hugs

Welcome to the madhouse :haha:

Hi ladies, not much to report from me. Have had a lot of creamy CM and stomach pains, like a period pain but occasionally stabbing pain and can be on the left then on the right. Has anyone experiences this before?

I'm getting a whole variety of pelvic pain ... Cramping, pinching, bubbling ...

well no symptoms this morning, other then sore boobs....but that could very well be a sign that af is on her way.

But then again, Im not due for AF's visit until the 25th. So even though Im sure Im out, I still got my fingers crossed.

I had to go buy a new curling iron yesterday as the pin fell out of my old one, half way through doing my hair (I used an oven mit, to hold it down to finish LOL), and I decided to pick up some HPT...so far I havent used any yet.....Trying to hold out until at least Tuesday......not sure I will be able to though.

OT, but ladies, here is a look into what you all will be enjoying in the near future.

My son is 2 years old, he was born 11/20/10.

This morning I go into his room after he woke up, to smell this nasty smell, and boy do I mean nasty...and what is the smell?

POOP, he had a poop explosion sometime during the night and it was all over him, his bedding and the bed. I'll have to bleach his matress today and wash the bedding at least three times just to make sure it gets clean. And Jaxon had to have a bath it was so bad...

So thats just one of many nasty parenting stories I have.

however, he's worth it...my smily litle munchkin boy.

And pure gorgeous! The photo on your sig is too cute :)

Hi all - I am crazy ss this month - because like all of us, I want this so badly!!!

I've had cramping since 3dpo but its getting stronger but spaced further apart now. My cm is very watery and white, like little sticky blobs. My boobs feel ok but I keep getting these hot stabbing and shooting pains heading to my nipples. I've got major leg cramps and back ache. I've got a really stuffy nose and headache and have had since 5dpo. Due AF on the 22/02/13.

I just wish there was a definite signal our bodies gave us, like a spot on the end of our nose, just to tell us we were PG. It would make this so much easier!

Well, I am glad Im not the only crazy ss this month!!! GL and babydust to all!! :flower:

I agree, it would be lovely if our belly button turned purple or something obvious when we got pregnant! Lol.

Nothing fun to report here. Still got increased creamy CF. Having a few cramps/twinges. Runny nose for the past couple days. 4-6 dpo.

Hi everyone....I've had some mild dull cramping at 4 dpo and then especially last night, at 5 dpo. Still some today (6dpo) but not quite as bad. But my DD opened up a can of tuna last night and I swear as soon as she opened it I started smelling it... Then she started walking near me with it and was about 12 feet away and I had to tell her to take it away because the smell was just so appalling to me.:wacko:With my last pregnancy I could NOT stand any kind of seafood smell.

Slight temp tip today. Hopefully it comes back up again tomorrow and results in some good news!

It's so exciting that we're all so close but not quite there!!

I had some intense pressure yesterday when I went for a run, I had to stop! That's quite odd for me as I can usually run for days without any type of pain. FX!!

I also woke up disoriented and dizzy... Probably because my DS woke up unusually early this morning.

I hope some of you girls get BFP's soon!!!! This will be our month!

8 dpo.....nuffin. slight cramping, only if i'm "tuned in" to my lady bits. :bfn: this morning, adequatet amounts of creamy cm still with absolutely no hint of pink/biege/brown/whatever. As usual, still just pleased AF isn't hinting at showing up early like normal. In fact this is 17 days with no spotting or bleeding of any kind. I'm fairly sure this hasn't happened in like... a year. I normally can't go 14 days without AT LEAST spotting, if not having a short day or two bleed. I have to keep reminding myself, I've already won the battle.....I just have to wait til I win the war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->