1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

So I'm cautiously excited today. I caved and tested this am w an IC and a cvs hpt, I see faint lines with both. I'm nervous after my chemical last month, but I pray that I'm not seeing things. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 31
I will. My mom is visiting while DH is out of town, so I'll need to be sneaky about buying one! I'd like to wait until I know for sure to tell her. I'll test again in the am. :)

So I'm cautiously excited today. I caved and tested this am w an IC and a cvs hpt, I see faint lines with both. I'm nervous after my chemical last month, but I pray that I'm not seeing things. What do you think?

I see it!! Congrats. Still early so u agree to wait a few days. Also I hate first resp because of the horrible evap lines. I'd get a digi.

Afm, my temps look perfect....gosh I only hope the ultrasound lady was wrong. But if she wasn't and I get af mid week it will b ok too

I agree...looks like the beginnings of a BFP to me! Good luck!

Gold- I agree. Your temps look great! Fxd for you!!

Thank you everyone for analyzing my lines w me! I forgot I'd hidden a 2 pack of cb digis (sign of a poas-addict?!! Lol) I went ahead and took one, figuring it would be a bfn bc I thought my hcg wouldn't be high enough, but lo and behold :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
gold- i agree. Your temps look great! Fxd for you!!

Thank you everyone for analyzing my lines w me! I forgot i'd hidden a 2 pack of cb digis (sign of a poas-addict?!! Lol) i went ahead and took one, figuring it would be a bfn bc i thought my hcg wouldn't be high enough, but lo and behold :bfp:

awesome!!!! Bfp!

Congratulations!!!

Lets hope this is a lucky thread!!!

TMI ALERT: Another symptom, masses of very watery, white cm which was so wet feeling it made me go upstairs and check for early af! :blush: And I am absolutely exhausted. GAH! I am only 7dpo, this 2ww is driving me crazy!!!

OMGosh, that's great!! How many dpo are you?

Thanks everyone!! I'm 9dpo today. I've had less symptoms this month than in other cycles. Only occasional headaches, gas, constipation, and I've been super tired. That's it.

congrats sophiasmom!

I have a few questions gals.... what should cm be like if you conceived? today I am 4dpo and it seems my cm has increased since yesterday and it is pretty watery and slippery, when i rubbed my 2 fingers together it did create a white color. And another question: yesterday morning my temp was 97.57 and i was cold throughout the day and raised the thermostat only 1 degree! This morning it spiked to 98.33. I only started temping last spring/early summer and out of all my cycles, i have never had a temp so high. Is it because it was warmer in the spring/summer? Or maybe my body was still recovering from the m/c? when I first started temping, my pre-O temps were in the 96 something range. Maybe my body is ready to conceive again or can seasons change your temps like this? Just trying to find some good signs to give me hope this cycle. If you are preggo please share what your cm was like, and if you have a chart I can see your temps would be great.

Awesome news Sophias!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy baby! ;)

Mamato2- Seasons can effect BBT. Temps are usually higher in the winter months and lower in the summer months. Seeing a temp spike doesn't mean anything. You do not want to analyze each dip/rise. What you really want to see is a pattern over time. If your temp stays high over the next few days, it means your chart is going triphasic which can be a very good indicator of pregnancy! Hope it is for you! =D

Well I'm 8/9 dpo caved with frer today and :bfn:

Well I'm 8/9 dpo caved with frer today and :bfn:

It could just be too early. You never know how long it'll take for implantation, and they say about 48hrs for it to make it into your urine. Your temps look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->