1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

My uterus is BUZZING! What in the world is going on in there?! Anyone experienced buzzing?? It's too weird. Feels like cell on vibrate just behind the pubic bone.

Iv had that feeling as a muscle spasm. Is it like that?

MamaTo2Girls, yes, I believe you probably did have a fallback temp...and hopefully it does turn into something good! I'll have to go back and look at my other charts, but I don't remember ever having a fallback temp. like I did this time. Usually when mine goes up, it pretty much stays in the same range instead of dropping all the way to the cover line on the second day:shrug:

gold, good luck at your appt. Hope it all goes well.:flower:

Several of you were talking about CM...I noticed earlier almost like a slight "gushing" (sorry if TMI) but of course there's no blood or anything so that was weird.:wacko: Also, DH brought home some chocolate candies and I only ate 3, but shortly afterwards I just felt so sick for about 10 minutes.:sick:My headache still continues on and off...kind of weird, like mostly over my left eyebrow:shrug:

Anyway, there's an update on my SS for now:haha:

My uterus is BUZZING! What in the world is going on in there?! Anyone experienced buzzing?? It's too weird. Feels like cell on vibrate just behind the pubic bone.

Iv had that feeling as a muscle spasm. Is it like that?

I have had the muscle spasms before. That felt like a fish or something flipping around. This is so light....feels like a bee buzzing or mild cell phone vibrating. Like the him from an electric line. It's weird. Been coming and going. I posted this elsewhere but I have this feeling that if I do get pregnant it will be twins. Lol I had crazy bad O pain on both sides. I will
Officially be a sM.

Sorry, got cut off! My 18 month old pushed the wooden piano bench to the kitchen to get into stuff. So, as I was saying I would officially be scared silly if I did get pregnant with twins! Uterus is buzzing again! Lol I've done this twice! I know it's too early for symptoms! Why does your body go NUTS when you're TTC?!

thanks for the reply bnporter. I also have creamy cm today. I have never temped before any of pregnancies...only after my last miscarriage while i was ttc and until now. So, I don't know how my charts lookedfor a bfp. I only have like 7 or 8 other charts of mine to look at and I never had anything like this chart....i might've noticed a fallback rise before on one or a few but i don't think it was on the second day or not that big of a drop. I don't know, i'm confused...i can't wait til bedtime and check it tomorrow am. If it doesn't go up, I am totally gonna be scared and freaked out and feeling disappointed...stupid bbt!! lol

thanks for the reply bnporter. I also have creamy cm today. I have never temped before any of pregnancies...only after my last miscarriage while i was ttc and until now. So, I don't know how my charts lookedfor a bfp. I only have like 7 or 8 other charts of mine to look at and I never had anything like this chart....i might've noticed a fallback rise before on one or a few but i don't think it was on the second day or not that big of a drop. I don't know, i'm confused...i can't wait til bedtime and check it tomorrow am. If it doesn't go up, I am totally gonna be scared and freaked out and feeling disappointed...stupid bbt!! lol

I know how you feel! BBT is a curse and a blessing. It's impossible to not scrutinize every dip and rise. That's not supposed to be the point but how can you not?! Lol Hope your temp soars tomorrow! Mine too! Lol

Has anybody ever noticed what severe INDENTS there are on FRERS?! Because I hadn't....until this week. Please don't ask me why I was testing on 6/7 dpo....

Totally symptom free today except for fatigue. Light barely noticeable cramping/twingey/whatever word is most accurate...

I have a feeling I'm out. Which is totally fine, but given my erratic history I'm kmfXXXXX for a decent length luteal phase with NO SPOTTING. I don't have to be pregnant, I just want my body to work, y'know? :cry: aaand I'm getting all teary eyed thinking about how badly I want to have a healthy cycle.

Okay, now that I think about it, maybe I wasn't symptom free today. I've been irritable and moody as eff. For no reason. I'm normally consistently level-headed if I'm annoyed, it's at a person's behavior/my dog being an ass/whatever...today it was "WHY IS THE FRACKING WIND BLOWING IN THAT DIRECTION???!!! IT KEEPS BLOWING MY HAIR IN MY FACE!!!!! AUUUUGGHHHHH!!!" And then I'd immediately feel self conscious about my completely inappropriate response to such a minor irritation...heh.

me too ali! thanks! you too! :) how many dpo are you?

I'm somewhere between 2-4dpo. My chart got all wonky around O time! Of course! Lol My 18 mon old ran off with my thermometer so I used a crappy kids thermometer! Lol I found my thermometer this morning! Yay! So I tested the two by putting one under each arm. Mine said 97.68 and the kids said 96.2!!! Lol So, I'm hoping tomorrow will be good news with the temps!

"WHY IS THE FRACKING WIND BLOWING IN THAT DIRECTION???!!! IT KEEPS BLOWING MY HAIR IN MY FACE!!!!! AUUUUGGHHHHH!!!"

This made me LOL! Hope you get a BFP very soon!

dd, I totally know how you feel about wanting your body to work. You really, really want a BFP, but on the other hand you're also just relieved to feel like your body is working halfway right:dohh:My body has been the same way for the last year. My doctor said I have PCOS and you can tell by my chart how long my cycles have been. I'm on 2,000mg of Metformin and I think it's finally starting to work, but still, I know how hard it is when your body won't cooperate:hugs: I'm only 4dpo, but my mood has been absolutely awful today. And on Valentine's day of all days!:dohh:It's like every little thing that doesn't normally bother me, just totally set me off today...then I end up crying about it. Good luck this cycle, hon. Hope you get your BFP soon!

About the evap/indent on FRER....worse than ever!!! You could clearer see some sort of line in EVERY stinking test. Annoying of annoyingness!!!!

I know Im only 4/5 dpo but for some reason I think I might be out already...as I feel like I normally do a week before my period is due....Im exhausted and what not.

That being said, I was convinced I wasnt pregnant when I was pregnant with my son, as I felt like I normally did right before my period. GAH! of course I'll be testing in one week....and still have my fingers crossed, just told myself I wont be disapointed.

My son's name is Jaxon, too! I do the same with the talking myself down! Every other day I'm like no way, I'm out. LOL Keeps the emotions in check!

jaxon is such an awesome name....and really talking myself down helps keep me sane

I'm going through that TTW stage where I start feeling completely defeated. I'm 7 DPO and tested. Why you ask? Because I'm a POAS addict that's why :winkwink: I should not let that stark white BFN get to me, I mean I set myself up for it afterall but it does, it really does. This is our 13th month TTC and I'm feeling like I have so little optimism left. The 22nd can't get here fast enough (like I'm not gonna test before that lol)!

I so. so. so. so....SO understand how you feel, AF_Momma 37th month here, never a BFP.

I'm 6/7 ( still can't decide, I think FF could be wrong given that I didn't temp) and I keep being so disappointed everyday when whatever imaginary thing I think should happen doesn't and then this morning when I didn't get one of those freak of nature/miraculously early BFPs I felt jipped. As if I haven't had enough jipped-ness in 37 months of ttc.

jipped is totally the right word for this feeling. I stared at that damn test like "COME ON REALLY???"

Ha I totally tested tonight also ladies lol ... It wasn't even bfn, it was a faulty test ... Dye got stuck lol

Ha I totally tested tonight also ladies lol ... It wasn't even bfn, it was a faulty test ... Dye got stuck lol

Oh no! Well at least you got it out of your system lol (I think i'll be testing with FMU tomorrow) All these posts with faint lines make me want one hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->