1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Thanks ladies...I appreciate your support....we are both taking it easy tonight....he is in the basement with Jaxon watching a movie...and I am watching Titanic upstairs...so far its been relaxing.

Hope you feel better sweets! Actually I hope you have seriously sore boobs and all those other fun pregnancy symptoms! LOL Try to get some extra sleep. :) My 19 month old is a terror! Nonstop getting into stuff and making messes everywhere she goes! Jaxon has always been so neat and clean and sweet. He can be a handful too but Ruby.....oh, she makes me want to rip my hair out!

Ali that sounds good hope it was implantation!! This is gonna be tmi but everytime I try to poop its like little rocks and I can barely go plus I have had heartburn for 2 days hope I get my bfp soon!!!

Hello ladies Im late to this thread but can I join? Not positive when I o'd but I think Im either 9/10dpo... AF due on the 26th. I'm totally ss obsessed-God help me. lol

Does anyone know if it's possible to have implantation 2 or 3 days before expected af??

thank you ali i hope we all get our bfps!!! tl im not sure why you couldnt i mean some women have a 12 day lp so 2 days before af would be 10 dpo and thats a normal implant time so i think its very possible. and welcome tlk dont worry i think alot of us are obsessed i know i am!! so you will fit right in

Im pretty sure you can get implantation bleeding up thru expected af cuz a lot of women mistake it for their period....
Thankyou ladies glad to find more obsessers so i dont feel quite as much of a psycho.....

Ok, I tested (because of Ali) LOL... bfn to me, but looks there may be a second line TRYING to come through but if it is, it's super super faint and if i tried to take a picture it probably wouldn't even show, but maybe i will try later. I went the the :loo: afterwards and then af ew minutes later had to again and when I wiped there was a tiny spot of light pink? i was thinking, no damn it i'm only 9dpo and my lp is at least 11, mostly 12 usually and i checked my cervix, it was high, little bit of creamy white cm, and no pinkish tint to be found. I don't know, hope if it is a line it gets darker in the days to come. Now I don't know if I will try to test tomorrow or not.

Welcome tk! FX for you!

Hope you get your bfp wanna!

i went to the loo again and sorry if tmi but it was number 2 again like the first time i got the tiny pink spot...there was pink again when i wiped. maybe it's not ib? and maybe that second line i think i see is just an indent?... :(

I'm a little down this morning. I had more of a temp drop today so since my LP is usually 12 days I guess that means AF is on it's way:growlmad:I'm not even going to bother to test. I wish everyone else a lot of luck and baby dust.:flower:

Faint BFP!!! DH says he can't see it! LOL I'll try to post a pic. Can I do that? Or better question, does anyone want me to? LOL I'm in disbelief!

Sorry to here that bnporter.

No symptoms to discuss, other than Im still tired, Im still irritable, and I just dont want to go to work...like at all.

so last night OH goes, "you should plan a trip to duluth or something to get out of town alone."

I was like "i cant go to duluth alone, my family lives there and they will want to see Jaxon" and his response was "so, they'll get over it."

I really could use some time away, Im so tired of doing the same shit day in and day out, with no fracking help. I work 40 hrs a week, and come home to clean and cook for another 3-4 hours, and Im still not fully done with what needs to get done, I just give up.

I never get to sleep late on my days off, b/c OH sleeps until 12 noon and refuses to get up with Jaxon. Which means I cant get crap done in the monrings when I have the most energy to do stuff.

Then nearly every week OH gives me crap about how I dont put his clothes away and leave them in laundry baskets for him, so he just leaves them till the next week when I need the baskets sO I will put it away. So more fracking work for me. I NEVER GET A FRACKING BREAK!

He wont put the dog outside to go to the bathroom b/c he hates the dog and wants to get rid of it, even though its not OUR dog its Jaxon's, and Jaxon loves her to peices. So I have to worry about getting her outside to pee, while Im doing all this other shit too.

Then last night Jaxon wanted daddy to read to him and he was like "I need a smoke, mommy will read to you" so I didnt get any dishes or anything done, b/c I was reading books for an hour before bedtime with Jaxon (I love reading withhim, but IM already stressed about the constnt mess and constant work in the house).

I also forgot to mention, how OH doenst like how I do dishes (by hand, not the diswasher, bc I hate unloading the dishwasher), he hates how I fold his clothes (screamed at him and told him to wash his own god damn clothes then).

Right now all of these hard feelings are coming to a head, I feel like OH is taking everything I do for granted, as he NEVER HELPS! But he expects me to go outside in the cold and help him shovel, which by the way we got fined by the CITY b/c he stll hasnt snow blowed or shoveled the sidewalks since the blizzard two weeks ago. I guess its just more fucking work for me to do.

I guess I'll have to give Jaxon mcdonalds tonight after work, so I can shovel, as it needs to be done, so we can get mail which we have bills coming that need to get paid. Obvioulsy OH is to fucking lazy to do a damn thing.....URGH...still pissed off...wished this rant helped.

I better be pregnant. or this is killer PMS

I'm sorry, Bartness! :( I've had times like that too. Hope he wakes up and starts helping!!!

congrats ali...yes i want to see! so happy for you....wish i could be happy with you and celebrating.

13 DPO today. When I got home from work yesterday evening i began bleeding. So i am fairly confident that AF came a bit early this cycle. I called my RE and he told me to come in for blood work this morning anyway just in case. Im not even bummed since this was my first cycle and I was not expecting much. The only part I hate is the darn cycle monitoring because of my poor veins...they took a beating last cycle..lol..I will get the results around noon and will talk to my RE about this cycle and the game plan..I think im going to ask for a higher dose of femara since last cycle I only produced one good follie and my left ovary literally produced nothing. I may have more of a chance if I have at least two good ones this time. Wish me luck! Good luck to all of you still in limbo waiting for that BFP...baby dust!!

i went to the loo again and sorry if tmi but it was number 2 again like the first time i got the tiny pink spot...there was pink again when i wiped. maybe it's not ib? and maybe that second line i think i see is just an indent?... :(

If its just pink that might be a great sign!!! FX'ed!!!!

Thanks mama I tested I don't think I see anything ill post a pic though just for fun and congrats ali def post a pic I love looking at them!! Hopefully yours gets darker mama gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->