1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

My boobs hurt so bad....and even worse when walking....only time they hurt so bad is when I was preg with jaxon.

Maybe you will get your bfp I'm pretty sure I'm OUT

Okvi just vu hooked my bra at work....hopefully this will help with the pain.

Didn't work...made it hurt worse...might take some tylonal wish I could go home.

Just wanted to update the blood work was BFN..its all good though..I go tomorrow for my cd 3 u/s and blood work..and talk to my RE about the new game plan. :) Good luck to all the ladies here!

I need to work...I haven't worked a full pay period since august.....

I wish I had some....thanks for the tip...the tylonal is not working at all...this is seriously insane....I want to cry

They usually have motrin basically anywhere. Do you get a lunch break or have someone who could bring you some?

ha, i told my dh that it wasnegative this morning...and maybe it was just too early...he wants me to wait 3 more days to test!(since i only have 1 frer left) Being the poas addict I am, I didn't tell him that when I planned on going to walmart tomorrow i was gonna buy another 2 pack! hahaha

I had my lunch already..I'll live only have 2.5 hours left...might break down and testvtoday

Mamato2- Your temps look great! What kind of test was it?

Cowtown, I'll be keeping my FX'd for your little bean to be a sticky one:hugs:I hope the tests start getting darker:thumbup:

Bartness, I hope your pain gets better soon. I would go ahead and test. If you get a BFN then you still have time for it to turn into a positive:thumbup:

Bartness I say test in the am!! Use icepacks and a heating pad on your bbs when you get home!
Mamato2 my dh says just wait till your period doesnt come!!! Haha they don't understand!

Mamato2- Your temps look great! What kind of test was it?

frer... thanks! I hope the temps stay like this and don't go down, but they can't keep going up....i hope tomorrow the temps are still good and i don't know if ill test tomorrow. I want to, we will see. The last few nights I was soooooo tired by 9:00pm barely keep my eyes open. My boobs feel like they are hurting today..i squeeze them then i don't really feel any pain. I don't know....i felt my cervix, it felt kinda firm and med high maybe? I don't think that is a good sign.

Gl mama I think you will get a positive soon and bartness I think you should test tonight or in the am it really seems like you should get your bfp

thanks wanna! You guys can call me Heather if mama sounds too weird, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->