1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

pic: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=100622

your so lucky....i wish it was my test! lol i used an frer and i keep looking at it, but now i see more and more bfn staring back at me. I"M SO DISAPPOINTED AND SAD! With only a 12 day lp, shouldn't i get a bfp at 9dpo? i'm not testing tomorrow i think, i don't want to see another bfn.

what days did you bd? what are your symptoms again? i'm just trying to tell myself i still have hope...do you temp, if you do i'd love to look at your chart.

Uggh my bra feel way to right tody o want to rake it off..but on At work....

Congratulations Ali!!! That looks brill :) I cant wait till I'm around 11dpo.

Just a question ladies... What should your cm look like if you're pregnant? I guess I am very new to all this stuff but I had a (TMI alert) blob of very creamy white cm. It was very unsual.
Good or bad?

I think it's good. You usually hear a lot about women having an increase in cm who get their BFPs and most of the time it's of a creamy nature.:thumbup:I had scant amounts of creamy/sticky cm after ovulation, but nothing abundant this cycle.

Thank you! Im around 6dpo I think but somehow I have a feeling I o'd earlier than I expected this month. I don't chart my temps or anything but I just feel strange with mild cramps on my lower abdomen.
I know it is very early for all these symptoms. I think I'm obsessing over them :D But i don't care. Its only my 3rd month TTC for baby #1. So I'm nervous/excited and I decided to let myself obsess this month :D

Congrats Ali :)

Afm, just look at my chart ...

Omfg...my boobs hurt like hell...I want to take my bra off.....but I am at work...I might have to unhook it too....oh and my cm is very stretchy today

Congrats Ali!!! That definitely looks like a BFP to me!!

Sorry I've been off the radar for a few days ladies. Not really seeing any progression on my lines and feeling pretty down. Had my third chemical last cycle and just really scared it's just happening again. If it does that's 4 total and 3 since October (I had one right before conceiving DD).

If it doesn't stick I'll be making an appt with my doctor. I have hypothyroidism so hoping it might be something simple like adjusting my meds. Testing again this afternoon (I get better lines in the afternoon) so will report back. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Welcome to the new girls and GL and fx'd for everyone who's waiting to test!!

Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3118a7

Nothing really stands out. I had increased cm from 3dpo which was weird. At 4dpo I had a buzzing uterus! Lol 6dpo I had a sharp poking feeling in the same spot multiple times over the day. 7dpo I had maybe a couple seconds of cramps a few times in the evening. 8dpo I had a little very light pink in my undies, that was dried. Maybe a little hungrier, thirstier. Nothing that made me think 'Oh, yeah! I'm pregnant!' Last pregnancy my boobs didn't start getting tender until a day or two after my BFP. They aren't really now either but feels like they will be heading that way soon! Oh, a big one was feeling cold throughout the day! But my skin felt very warm! That's about it. I still don't feel pregnant. It usually doesn't really start until after AF is due.

Cowtown- hope the lines get darker! I had a chemical back in Sept. Very disappointing!

That's great Ali I'm super happy for you have you told dh yet?

One thing I just thought of! I had a little EWCM on 6 & 7 dpo.

He is in denial. He is going to get a digi tomorrow! Lol Men. Smh.

omg, i have been cold during the day for the past few days, maybe even week! I had that glod of EWCM yesterday and now it's drying up, maybe? and it's still like white but sticky....i'm afraid that's a bad sign isn't it? My temps look good as of today....that don't mean anything. sometimes my boobs feel liket hey hurt then the feeling goes away. I really thought i'd get a bfp today and i'm sorry i can't help it but put myself down. my lp is only 12, i was really hoping. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->